The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone got unlock frenching by xue er (prc) before? Any tips? =D
Old 07-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xixi-massage/

She’s back but now working in a spa…
Hopefully she can move to apartment setting lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xixi-massage/

She’s back but now working in a spa…
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Alot of bros quietly enjoying Xixi.. haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
This xi xi so hard to book, lol. Apart from being popular, she’s really serious about keeping fit and training for her coming marathon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
She is one hell of a gal....very playful.
Very nice clean discreet apt.
As to how popular she is....one of her generous customer bought her a Yamaha organ for her to play.
Very likely already xx her.

Told me she is preparing for the coming Sundown Marathon. Wow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Yup, she is just so different from the rest of the MLs. She invited me to run with her for the marathon....so sweet...but my old bones likely can't take the 21km...
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I thought marathon Xixi is back, my heart skipped a beat! Miss her alot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Can you please share Xixi’s contact?
Legendary marathon Xixi?
Old 07-12-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I was in contact with Angel recently, and she said she's very interested in returning.

Watch this space.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatworld View Post
Legendary marathon Xixi?
Dig up FRs from over 2 years ago...!Choo choo hype train..

And I've seen all her running photos..... oh dear ... lol

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 07-12-2021 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I was in contact with Angel recently, and she said she's very interested in returning.

Watch this space.
She's been wanting to for the longest time. She was just waiting for an ideal time. But I guess they all now know there will never be such thing as an ideal time anymore.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Choo choo hype train..

And I've seen all her running photos..... oh dear ... lol
Sharing is caring
Old 07-12-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
helloshrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi back here with another review for Cat
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/cat-massage/

looks: 9.5/10, extremely close to what you see in the pics, i believe the pics are completely unaltered, what u see is what u get
age: she said she's 24, which i believe to be accurate from what i see
gfe: 11/10 the main star of the show, i felt really comfy with her and as others have stated, felt like being with your poly gf. hell, she's even cuter then my poly ex
massage: 7/10, i can tell she's quite new to massages but cmon who's there for the massage, it was quite typical back massage + head massage with a little oil
hj: 9/10 the way she does it feels amateurish, but at the same time feels nostalgic as it we're really bf and gf, she also licked the tip which kind of surprised me, also licked my nips
body: 9/10, slim and petite, she was clothed the entire time but i was free to touch where i please, have not tried removing the clothes but i do hope to try it another day
location: a short 5-10 min walk from the nearest mrt, drivers might have a little trouble finding parking along the streets, private apartment
rtm: 100/10, i will definitely be going back again this week
Old 07-12-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
and vanilla. Wasnt she FN previously? I remember her as the no-restrictions type.
I recall she was vanilla

But 1 thing for sure, thats not her body on the listing. She is meatier. Not fat, just meatier. That was 2 years ago though

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 07-12-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's been wanting to for the longest time. She was just waiting for an ideal time. But I guess they all now know there will never be such thing as an ideal time anymore.
Yea, she’s been saying so since earlier in the year, and also recently. But I guess it will happen when it happens

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 07-12-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
Tried https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-xue-massage/ and ew dont waste your time and money.
5mins massage, then straight to the deed. In and out within 30mins total waste of time and money
Brother at least you have mins, me less than a mins.
Old 07-12-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Brother at least you have mins, me less than a mins.
Lol elaborate? Seems like this ML like to do fast food svc one..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
XE the penthouse girl likely going back prc. Last time tell me need at least 1 month to go home becos china quarantine everywhere. To aim for cny, need to go back late dec. Anyway, she rich woman lah. Have 3 condo in prc fully paid.
Which XE? The nuru one?
Old 07-12-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now is the time, since the government said cases are going down.
Old 07-12-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Now is the time, since the government said cases are going down.
Gahmen now don’t even want to report daily cases already…

One last time to milk big fat sinkie carrots before land VTL fully open with JB next year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1