The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
After reading so many review,I did make a booking but I can not find the address (condominiums) given and was told that she got double booking for almost the same time slots.Is her location at Hdb?
She doesn't operate in HDB; her condo is beside HDB.

Unable to comment on the double booking; I can only speak from my own experience.
Old 26-11-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
MR for Cheryl (Nuru Milf)

Look: I won’t give score for looks. But won’t reject. She looks like a foxy Milf but nearing the end of the Milf stage already.

Body: 6.5/7 Quite big headlamps. But can tell she’s not young already. Skin was silky smooth. And she as a very beautiful looking pussy.

Sensual: Tried her many times over the years. Nuru and Normal. Both also she put in effort. And some subtle moans here and there.

ECA: Good luck to those trying to unlock. That’s all I can say. Haha

Overall: Will RTM once in awhile to maintain relationship. Regardless I think she’s still a fail safe.
U her regular? Can tell her lower her rate please.. $130 is crazy. I stopped visiting her, was her regular. $100 to 120 then now 130. Unless she allow painting then ok. 😜 Miss her hj but no for $130.
Old 26-11-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
U her regular? Can tell her lower her rate please.. $130 is crazy. I stopped visiting her, was her regular. $100 to 120 then now 130. Unless she allow painting then ok. 😜 Miss her hj but no for $130.
Now JC area price all gone up and $100 with 2hj only left very few at SLG
Old 26-11-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
There is someone else better around,she like to talk bad about customer,she said got Robert paying her $500 for FJ.I stop her long ago
Old 26-11-2021, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!

Recent adventures did not turn out well…

Sucker for big boobs. Went 2 big boobs @ 150 (should be the only 2 on sglg also). Tio sucker punch.

Boobs is indeed big. Service is indeed big disappointment.

Hopefully with the borders loosening, can find better options.

Happy thanksgiving and hope you get a ML on Black Friday sale.
Old 26-11-2021, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatpoorguy View Post
Recent adventures did not turn out well…

Sucker for big boobs. Went 2 big boobs @ 150 (should be the only 2 on sglg also). Tio sucker punch.

Boobs is indeed big. Service is indeed big disappointment.

Hopefully with the borders loosening, can find better options.

Happy thanksgiving and hope you get a ML on Black Friday sale.
I have already give up on the online ml already.. haha...try so many time.. nv have 1 time got the actual service one.. look all ps.. servcie all half past 6.. still eat time gao gao
Old 26-11-2021, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
I fear something has happened to Aini. She has not been contactable and “disappeared” since yesterday early evening (as many know she’s very professional and manages her appointments well so this is out of character for her to miss appointments without any response at all). Any bros who had booking with her last night or today or who is in the know can verify or comment what happened?
I'm guessing that there's some pressing domestic issue back home. Usually issues cannot be resolved when you are remote. Especially longstanding ones.

If it's true, then she needs private time and space. She can't be BAU.

This is the same as when a person is very sick, although concerned you don't go and visit and keep asking.

She doesn't need the whole world to intrude. If she is alright, she will update on Moments.

Peace.
Old 26-11-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Tried green apple recently. Below is my MR

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-apple/

Location: accessible for foot soldiers but seems hard to find parking
Looks: 7/10 (gnd but not my type)
Massage: 8/10 (strong and sufficient strength)
Hj: 7/10 (nth to complain. Very patient)
Overall: 7/10 (vanilla service like some of the mls)

Rtm: probably not.

Tried a viet ml that has her wechat shared by some mls. Probably will get listed soon. Will share my MR after she is listed
Thank for the MR.. upped u +19.. hard to get a gd one from online.. I stick to mp nowadays..
Old 26-11-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

mp, its does offer some excitement for me, especially when i am meeting the ml for the first time. the unknown factor makes my heart beat faster. lol
Old 26-11-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
mp, its does offer some excitement for me, especially when i am meeting the ml for the first time. the unknown factor makes my heart beat faster. lol
古惑仔。。山鸡所说的一句名言。。

你知不知道叫鸡最兴奋的是什么吗?就是因为最后射出斗几下罢了??不是。。

叫鸡最兴奋的是,那个鸡还没到,你会在想,那妓女,高矮肥瘦?胸大胸小,样子漂亮还是丑啦。。终止很多幻想 啦。。。

直到那妓女来到,脱衣搞也,快者三分钟,慢者五分钟。。搞定。。

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-11-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
mp, its does offer some excitement for me, especially when i am meeting the ml for the first time.  the unknown factor makes my heart beat faster.  lol

When I meet ML for first time in MP or Spa, my heart also beats faster. But it's not from excitement. It's from fear and anxiety. Lol.

Will ML ask for top up just to rubba her boobs on the outside? Just how much do I need to top up? If too much, will I haggle and spoil the mood? If roam more, again need to top up how much? Will she rush the service and give stupid excuses like boss say cannot or scared AV check? How much is she going to be ripping me off and will I fall for her tricks? Will the session end with me feeling dissatisfied, regretful or worse, feeling empty because I was just taken for a ride?

Nah, I prefer going in with my eyes open. If I go to MPs or Spas, which is very very seldom, it's usually through proper recommendations. I don't trust going in blind.

Anyway to each their own.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can count as regular lah. But I probably not a tier 1 customer to her. The max I got was some light pecks on my cock before only. I think her tier1 should have their cock in her mouth before. But all this is speculation only. She has a very pretty looking pussy though. Too bad
Old 26-11-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Can allow painting but cannot upgrade to FJ really defeats the purpose.
FJ go find FL , don't waste time here. 🤡
Old 26-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
That's my point.

Glad I'm not alone in thinking so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
FJ go find FL , don't waste time here. 🤡
Old 26-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello!Any recommendations for anyone that gives a good boob fuck?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1