The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 04:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
Seeking opinion.

Example:
If married man with no kid earns 80 to 120k a month. No liability. Fully paid properties and cars. Have savings that can last 3 generations.

Spend 8 to 10k a month on a ML. Boyfriend and Girlfriend relationship.
ML provides whenever he needs her. Worth it?
I spend roughly that amount per month on my girl - circa $100k/year.

Yes, I do believe we have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and we are probably headed to something more serious within a year or two. She is open to me about her financial situation, she knows how much I earn and how I spend my money. She understands that to have a normal life, one needs to learn how to save and how to reduce expenses where possible. I do not fuck around, and I make that clear that I wish to have her as my only sexual outlet.

My girl is also 24 years younger than me, but we have a fairly good connection - the important thing is, I know she is keen to improve the connection over time. We each make a continuous effort to understand each other better, she takes English lessons and seriously learns to improve her English and I take language lessons with a native from her province to understand not only her language but also the other nuances of communication. She appreciates that I can now feel confident enough to strike up simple conversations in her language, so when we go out I sometimes get shocked stares when I order from a menu and ask for things in her native language.

So, bro - everyone has their own style and circumstances. My sharing here is just to let you know, that for someone with your financial situation, asking whether something is "worth it" is probably asking the wrong question. If you find a girl that has a real connection with you and she makes you happy, just go for it. You are not limited by money, so don't have to worry too much. It doesn't mean that you have to spend money stupidly, but it does mean that these questions on whether spending $xxxx per month is worth it or not - all depends on you.

One thing I learnt from my past mistakes is that you can tell whether a girl is serious about you by how she treats your money. When a girl trusts you and views you as a long-term partner, she will behave like she has a stake in your long term financial well being. In the beginning of our relationship my girl will demand to be pampered, and tends to spend without thinking too much but over time she has learnt to adjust her behaviour. Nowadays her most lavish demand for a restaurant meal is probably Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice from Balestier Road, and for special occasions, we go for a nice seafood meal at a place like GreenWood Fish Market or Chili Crab at East Coast. Quite normal, I think. She does not swipe my credit cards recklessly anymore, and when she wants to spend more than a couple of hundred dollars on something, she will always ask me first. All good signs.

I am thankful, and I know that in many ways, I am also extremely lucky.

Wish you the best, and hope that you will find a girl that can connect with you.
Old 24-09-2021, 04:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro.

Found happiness now but it will not have happily ever after ending.
Always thought and taught oneself will never fall for a ML.
Looked into the mirror and saw failure. Never before made rhe right decision in a relationship. Decades ago and today. Totally torn now. If end it now, sorrow kicks in. Eventually this relationship will end, once again result is sorrow. Only matter of time. Sometimes....

Evny those who found love. Cherish it.
Writing this at 4am, it is natural to feel down when contemplative. The way forward is sometimes not obvious, and life offers many more twists and turns than what we can imagine.

So don't feel too pessimistic. Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Old 24-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I spend roughly that amount per month on my girl - circa $100k/year.

Yes, I do believe we have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and we are probably headed to something more serious within a year or two. She is open to me about her financial situation, she knows how much I earn and how I spend my money. She understands that to have a normal life, one needs to learn how to save and how to reduce expenses where possible. I do not fuck around, and I make that clear that I wish to have her as my only sexual outlet.

My girl is also 24 years younger than me, but we have a fairly good connection - the important thing is, I know she is keen to improve the connection over time. We each make a continuous effort to understand each other better, she takes English lessons and seriously learns to improve her English and I take language lessons with a native from her province to understand not only her language but also the other nuances of communication. She appreciates that I can now feel confident enough to strike up simple conversations in her language, so when we go out I sometimes get shocked stares when I order from a menu and ask for things in her native language.

So, bro - everyone has their own style and circumstances. My sharing here is just to let you know, that for someone with your financial situation, asking whether something is "worth it" is probably asking the wrong question. If you find a girl that has a real connection with you and she makes you happy, just go for it. You are not limited by money, so don't have to worry too much. It doesn't mean that you have to spend money stupidly, but it does mean that these questions on whether spending $xxxx per month is worth it or not - all depends on you.

One thing I learnt from my past mistakes is that you can tell whether a girl is serious about you by how she treats your money. When a girl trusts you and views you as a long-term partner, she will behave like she has a stake in your long term financial well being. In the beginning of our relationship my girl will demand to be pampered, and tends to spend without thinking too much but over time she has learnt to adjust her behaviour. Nowadays her most lavish demand for a restaurant meal is probably Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice from Balestier Road, and for special occasions, we go for a nice seafood meal at a place like GreenWood Fish Market or Chili Crab at East Coast. Quite normal, I think. She does not swipe my credit cards recklessly anymore, and when she wants to spend more than a couple of hundred dollars on something, she will always ask me first. All good signs.

I am thankful, and I know that in many ways, I am also extremely lucky.

Wish you the best, and hope that you will find a girl that can connect with you.
Yes, worth it or not is not about the money. It's about opening the heart to dive even deeper into the relationship. Sometimes we just wana use money to justify something. Or a reason to back out or move forward.
Thanks for ur kind words. Wishing you an your partner all the best in everything.
Old 24-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Yes, worth it or not is not about the money. It's about opening the heart to dive even deeper into the relationship. Sometimes we just wana use money to justify something. Or a reason to back out or move forward.
Thanks for ur kind words. Wishing you an your partner all the best in everything.
Hope you find a connection too with your girl - or at least some indication whether she is willing to meet you halfway. If you know that she will not, and is also not likely to do so in the future then you should set a timeline and then say goodbye. Harsh as it may sound, you have to remember to be kind to yourself. One partner after another who is only interested in your money and nothing else, can be very draining to your soul.

All the best, and may you find the courage to face the truth no matter how painful it may be
Old 24-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Not right or wrong if you think she can be the one ,hope it last.
Below articles sharing if make sense to you

Old 25-09-2021, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post

Sorry bro. I cannot read chinese. Can guess the meaning abit using camera translation. Thks.
Old 25-09-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:

English translation:
The meaning of two people together

Two people are together for someone to rely on and love, not for feeling wronged, tears from the pillow, and thinking about whether it is worth it or not. Feelings-the first thing to consider is whether you like this person or not. After getting along for a long time, you You have to consider whether you like yourself at the moment. If you become irritable, negative and humble, and often radiate various negative energies, I suggest you get out of this relationship that consumes you as soon as possible. The meaning of two people being together is to encourage each other. Nourish and grow with each other and support each other, and work side by side against life's problems, instead of losing your faith in loving life

English translation:
The highest level of love a man has for a woman is to teach her social survival skills, to give her resources and support, even if one day without him, a woman will live well and decently;

The highest level of love a woman has for a man is to appreciate his qualities, tap his potential, affirm his uniqueness, teach him love and self-love, and he knows how to care for himself without her. #emotion
Old 25-09-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:

English translation:
The meaning of two people together

Two people are together for someone to rely on and love, not for feeling wronged, tears from the pillow, and thinking about whether it is worth it or not. Feelings-the first thing to consider is whether you like this person or not. After getting along for a long time, you You have to consider whether you like yourself at the moment. If you become irritable, negative and humble, and often radiate various negative energies, I suggest you get out of this relationship that consumes you as soon as possible. The meaning of two people being together is to encourage each other. Nourish and grow with each other and support each other, and work side by side against life's problems, instead of losing your faith in loving life

English translation:
The highest level of love a man has for a woman is to teach her social survival skills, to give her resources and support, even if one day without him, a woman will live well and decently;

The highest level of love a woman has for a man is to appreciate his qualities, tap his potential, affirm his uniqueness, teach him love and self-love, and he knows how to care for himself without her. #emotion
Great sharing bro! Very true, as well. Worth aspiring for.
Old 13-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Would like to ask the big bros here, how does the relationship usually ends? By the ML RTC or you initiating it?
Old 13-10-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Would like to ask the big bros here, how does the relationship usually ends? By the ML RTC or you initiating it?
Most relationship with a ml will die in nature
when you failed to provide her any more
cash fund she seek from you.
Even they have RTC
we can never imagine how many guys the
ml are communicating for their own benefit
and needs.
Old 13-10-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
"""Even they have RTC
we can never imagine how many guys the
ml are communicating for their own benefit
and needs.""":

Correct lor. So if we dun trust them, they won't trust us. Cos they will also think which ML u go to when she is not ard. Then end of story. Lol
Old 14-10-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
When I achieved my goal and lost interest in the ML. Slowly find excuses not to find her and slowly they will get the hint and stop bothering me.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all,

want to seek your opinion and view. i had been w an ML for close to 9 months by now. i started when i was her regular then slowly we go deeper in relationship after 1 months later. after 4th month i decided that i dont want her to work as ML anymore so i asked her to quit. i told her i dun want her to touch other guy and do hj etc. she agreed and quit 1 month later after give the lady boss 1 month notice.

she is now working in beauty salon more for lady. her income of course drop to around 3k. and i also give her 3k so that she got steady income of 6k. i asked if that is enough. she told me it's good enough for her as her max income monthly is 6k plus as she is not very pretty and popular in that MP.

after few months, i still feel unsecure because i know that some of her customer still talking with her in wechat. i told her about it. then she stop using that wechat and pass the hp and account to me so that i dun feel unsecure. i can even read all the history but i know some may be deleted. now she said she dun even have fren beside her room mates and her ex colleague. should i return her wechat and her hp as she voluntarily give to me? inside has her 2 wechat account that she use for work previously and also her facebook and michat.

how do i stop this unsecure feeling? is 3k too much or too little? now i only spend time w her after work like twice weekly or during her rest day. other than that we do our own thing and dun really disturb each other. once awhile will meet up for lunch together and we talk on phone video call etc every day like bf and gf. do you guys think she is serious with me?
Old 14-10-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Magister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
hi all,

want to seek your opinion and view. i had been w an ML for close to 9 months by now. i started when i was her regular then slowly we go deeper in relationship after 1 months later. after 4th month i decided that i dont want her to work as ML anymore so i asked her to quit. i told her i dun want her to touch other guy and do hj etc. she agreed and quit 1 month later after give the lady boss 1 month notice.

she is now working in beauty salon more for lady. her income of course drop to around 3k. and i also give her 3k so that she got steady income of 6k. i asked if that is enough. she told me it's good enough for her as her max income monthly is 6k plus as she is not very pretty and popular in that MP.

after few months, i still feel unsecure because i know that some of her customer still talking with her in wechat. i told her about it. then she stop using that wechat and pass the hp and account to me so that i dun feel unsecure. i can even read all the history but i know some may be deleted. now she said she dun even have fren beside her room mates and her ex colleague. should i return her wechat and her hp as she voluntarily give to me? inside has her 2 wechat account that she use for work previously and also her facebook and michat.

how do i stop this unsecure feeling? is 3k too much or too little? now i only spend time w her after work like twice weekly or during her rest day. other than that we do our own thing and dun really disturb each other. once awhile will meet up for lunch together and we talk on phone video call etc every day like bf and gf. do you guys think she is serious with me?

Lol. U need to be clear what the heck u are looking for. Are you looking for a convenient gf, a fb or a wife?

First 2 then whatever floats your boat. Your feelings don't really mean squat. But if it's a wife you're looking for (putting aside the million reasons not to get in too deep with Ml) then it's time to start trusting her.

All relations will end in a big f disaster if you can't trust her, have to check hp, have to monitor constantly... What's the point at that time? Might as well get a robot sex doll
Old 14-10-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light

Depends on her age and what she provides u with other than company?

Any sex? If pay 3k no sex, why bother?
She does sound genuine by passing you her account and password. That alone is impressive, but of course she could have another account. Haha

There are so many things which you can do to check, but the more u think, the more insecure you become.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
hi all,

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1