The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-07-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
When a ML become too familiar with you, the service standards drop. This is common + Burnout.
While it's human nature to slack abit when the opportunity arise, but I gotta say it really depends on the personality of the ML and how she take "pride" in delivering consistent services regardless of how regular the customer visit. I am the RTM weekly type to the same ML and over thg course I can say there has been many solid ML that never shortchanged me despite frequent visits. Will just stick to RTC MLs to avoid being perceived as promoting anyone.

Mint, Feel, Donna, Tian Niu, Zi Qing, 7p. It's exactly because they never try to cut corners that prompt me to keep going back to them, and some of them are so AP that they could have easily taken the lazy route and still not worry about business affected. So it's really about the ML herself la, not so much on how frequent you visit her, imho.
Old 28-07-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Was a devoted Summer fan but really have to say that her service standards dipped quite a bit. She also hinted to me about giving a bit more $$$ to help her in these times sigh. Disappointed..
Why bother to waste our hard earned money on MLs like that? Not only cutting short of our time to 30-40 minutes but also expect more money with less service. There are so many out there like Xue Er, Ai Ni, Breeze, Dani, Lulu, Cheryl and etc etc that will do a much better job than a half ass job. My sense is she got a boyfriend or Bao by a rich guy. Just move on guys, times are hard people losing jobs our hard earned money can be better spent elsewhere.. no point complaining here.. just move on
Old 28-07-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne_l View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-2.com/candy-v...#comment-27027

Please avoid at all cost.

Rush service and poor attitude. Will ask for more money than stated in website but service duration is only half an hour. Her website pictures is definitely not her or maybe she and her friends sharing customers. Keep leaving the room to go toilet etc.
think got bad review on her before.. thaanks for reminding us again
Old 28-07-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Why bother to waste our hard earned money on MLs like that? Not only cutting short of our time to 30-40 minutes but also expect more money with less service. There are so many out there like Xue Er, Ai Ni, Breeze, Dani, Lulu, Cheryl and etc etc that will do a much better job than a half ass job. My sense is she got a boyfriend or Bao by a rich guy. Just move on guys, times are hard people losing jobs our hard earned money can be better spent elsewhere.. no point complaining here.. just move on
To be honest it is human nature to establish emotional bond

i too had almost fell into a ML/FL trap... she was really nice, no sob story, but her sweetness drew me in....used to visit her every week, and would top up for full service (damn she was always wet and that was such a turn on), and after the deed she would share her soup she cooked with me.

but after a while i realised i was spending too much and stopped going to her...she eventually RTC, but came back early this year and i think she RTC again.
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 28-07-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

OH SLG listings are back...not as many as before but more are putting back...

chiong safe bros!
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 28-07-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Then that is considered a half Bao. If really Bao her, she don’t have to work .

Some MLs are smart, have guys pay for their housing and rental but yet they still need to work .

For Summer, I never visit before coz cannot get her but I won’t also after hearing so much FRs about her. 30 minute is a straw sia.

I still like those who are fresh off the boat coz they are more eager to give good services + better gfe. This industry is poison , after a while, good MLs also get corrupted

Don’t want to promote some MLs but some are really professional and this is what we should be getting in today world. Hopefully for more genuine MRs over here so we can keep the MLs in check also
Old 28-07-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

i am surprised to see there are 2-3 new ML listed in sglonelyguy. quite pretty also from picture and video
Old 28-07-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
i am surprised to see there are 2-3 new ML listed in sglonelyguy. quite pretty also from picture and video
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/bei-bei-massage/

Went on SLG to see after reading bro Chelsea’s post, think this ML is one of the new ones. Looks good, anyone see or try before?
Old 28-07-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post

Went on SLG to see after reading bro Chelsea’s post, think this ML is one of the new ones. Looks good, anyone see or try before?
Seems like FR on her ads quite believable ... nothing too exagerated.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3130 / Power: 11
Luckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Any bro here managed to have a bbbj or fj with Summer?

As i understand she dont offer... only lick shaft and suck ball at the most..
Bbbj used to have, but FJ never offered before. Maybe I not handsum or didn't tip as much to reach that level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Had before. But when she stopped, I decided to also stop seeing her. She said it's some of her customers strongly advising to stop giving bbbj or risk STIs and what not.
I also stop visiting her after some of her white knights advise her to remove bbbj/kiss/french during her last stint 2 years back.

Went back once after she came back this year and as usual is cbj and no kissing. How sad.

Her figure still to my liking actually, but I believe there are better fishes out there. I got a full hour tho.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post

Proceed with caution bro.. Close to 40 years old and saggy boobs. She talks alot and she looks nothing like the photos. Chiong safe everyone (:
Old 29-07-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
Proceed with caution bro.. Close to 40 years old and saggy boobs. She talks alot and she looks nothing like the photos. Chiong safe everyone (:
Actually to think quite a lot of MLs in their late 30s to 40s, some even older than some of the bros here by a lot BUT... does age make a difference?
Old 29-07-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Actually to think quite a lot of MLs in their late 30s to 40s, some even older than some of the bros here by a lot BUT... does age make a difference?
Age is not much difference and issue in my opinion. Haha. But this one really far from the photos and turn me off quite abit. But some other MLs in late 30s to 40s really power and in tip top shape. See also nose bleed. Lol.
Old 29-07-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ML meitu'ed their photos are common,also under declaring their age by a decade or two . Those that posted as late 20's, should be caution. But anyway, there are many MILF category with great assets as well......

Anyone has met CC before? Nowadays, better to share intel, so, our hard earn money not wasted on '30 minutes' service providers

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/massage-cc/
Old 29-07-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Age is not much difference and issue in my opinion. Haha. But this one really far from the photos and turn me off quite abit. But some other MLs in late 30s to 40s really power and in tip top shape. See also nose bleed. Lol.
you mean 40s lol. really put those syts to shame.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1