The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Sian, watching old videos on GL houses now. I already missed out on the golden era where the girls can stand and solicit outside. I even saw one video that claim got one house full of only ladyboys. Damn.... I started chionging a few months before covid only, i really missed the train man. Now. is GL going to be closed forever?

I mean spas are great, but sometimes you want a nice bed and shower where you can pretend you are making love to a girlfriend. As a guy who's really bad with girls, GL was really a life savior. I still remember randomly choosing one thai (cat50 only some more!) who before we started, leaned over me and whispered in my ears "I want to eat you...". And one famous prc who i made out with for like 30 mins. And also one memorable thai super model water bed experience. jesus christ.

For guys like me who are ugly losers in real life, video games are no longer enough for us to escape. Without GL, need to go thailand which i dont dare to go alone and have no friends who i can go with. Spas and OT/PL/SSC ain't the same.

Sigh..
Old 24-07-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnamese FL caught …

https://mothership.sg/2021/07/vice-a...D0e39hxX45SB4U

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-07-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello saabking:

You had mentioned “Not these 2 (Da Qiao@1817 and BaiHe @ 1615) but more recent 2019-2020 before shutdown”.

Please tell me the girl and her house whereby you were guilty of whole day booking for $1,800 recently (2019-2020) before shutdown.

Bible heroes were also champion sinners. Those who read the bible wld know.
Old 25-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
For guys like me who are ugly losers in real life, video games are no longer enough for us to escape. Without GL, need to go thailand which i dont dare to go alone and have no friends who i can go with. Spas and OT/PL/SSC ain't the same.

Sigh..
Learn to travel alone and U never need to depend on anyone anymore. U will be able go anywhere as and when U like
Just research online about the scams & precaution given by others and U should be fine.
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-07-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Sian, watching old videos on GL houses now. I already missed out on the golden era where the girls can stand and solicit outside. I even saw one video that claim got one house full of only ladyboys. Damn.... I started chionging a few months before covid only, i really missed the train man. Now. is GL going to be closed forever?

I mean spas are great, but sometimes you want a nice bed and shower where you can preten
d you are making love to a girlfriend. As a guy who's really bad with girls, GL was really a life savior. I still remember randomly choosing one thai (cat50 only some more!) who before we started, leaned over me and whispered in my ears "I want to eat you...". And one famous prc who i made out with for like 30 mins. And also one memorable thai super model water bed experience. jesus christ.

Sigh..
I feel u bro, am also a real life loser. GL is like my only source of excitement, i miss the fish tanks, neon lights & even the smell of the hse ah memories
Old 25-07-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
I feel u bro, am also a real life loser. GL is like my only source of excitement, i miss the fish tanks, neon lights & even the smell of the hse ah memories
not only for losers. going commercial is in fact much more economical, both in terms of money and time.

imagine you try to court your favorite girl, you text her all day, trying to be caring and gain good impression from her. you listen to her calls late at night, sacrifice your quality sleeping time. you take her out for dinner in a fancy restaurant. you buy expensive gifts... eventually you managed to get laid...

Isn't it better to do it in a more straightforward way?
Old 25-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
not only for losers. going commercial is in fact much more economical, both in terms of money and time.

imagine you try to court your favorite girl, you text her all day, trying to be caring and gain good impression from her. you listen to her calls late at night, sacrifice your quality sleeping time. you take her out for dinner in a fancy restaurant. you buy expensive gifts... eventually you managed to get laid...

Isn't it better to do it in a more straightforward way?
ha ha ha...sad but damn true...save time effort money...

sometimes kena gold digger scam...lagi jialat...invest 100% but ROI zero
Old 25-07-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Suddenly... i miss Bei Bei from 1667.. i cant rem e house number liao

My 童颜巨乳...
Old 26-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Bible heroes were also champion sinners. Those who read the bible wld know.
King David murdered his own lieutenant Uriah so that he could piak the wife Bathsheba
Old 26-07-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

This post has been shifted to a more appropriate thread.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-08-2021 at 11:00 AM.
Old 27-07-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Today this K.Shan appear in parliament talking about prostitution. Seem like prostitution in sg will not go away. Everyone should be feeling good about it.
Didnt he say something like its going to happen anyway, people will always find a way.

Using that logic might as well open up GL, or better yet, open up to those fully vaccinated only.
Old 27-07-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Today this K.Shan appear in parliament talking about prostitution. Seem like prostitution in sg will not go away. Everyone should be feeling good about it.
hahaha yeah.. and Ho Ching said this
Old 27-07-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
keechiuchiuchiu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeechiuchiuchiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
lol this is so funny. 太后already say can open woh
Old 28-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Never a fans of her but must say most of her posting touch what we common people wanted to say but always fail to reach the top. Her hubby must be sibei stress got this kind of stereotype wife.

Old 28-07-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha yeah people.. I guess the question is if indeed Geylang re-opens the way she suggested.. how many people would go... i realised she didn't mention usage of trace together but she said testing.. oh well, mRNA vaxxed people can be exempted from testing a not so theres even more privacy? hahahahahaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1