The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 22-04-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2794 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advices on living in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
easy say, but in reality that maybe the most difficulty
Actually why i say get the PRC citizenship is because IF the person can GET IT. Then maybe China govt must already see him up mah. Actually I also duno whats the criteria?

Maybe someone damn rich liao or can add more value to the PRC society and system. Or someone can open some big factory in China lah create jobs for PRC and invest. Then all the local 领导 or simi 总 see him machiam see 财神 5555.

Then actually a lot PRC girls maybe also see him up wana be 情妇 lah 二奶 小三. 5555

Anyway long distance relationship NOT so easy one. Marry liao also can divorce. Don't marry for love cuz time and distance etc can make love machiam like full batt to low batt 5555 best is buy one insurance lah cum in pussy and make her preg to tie her down a bit see can or not.

But hor if keep creampie her a lot and no news hor haizzz jialat liao. Duno whose production got problem or she intentionally shut down production.

So many things to solve, ICA side also duno can solve or not.

讲来讲去,有钱很多问题都不是问题 5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF(AKE) NEWS NETWORK
你每天说爱我想我。但是你知道吗?我想要的是什么?我们之间的距离不止是地理问题。我发现你的思想完全和我 的也不同。我们还是分了吧。

Last edited by funboi; 22-04-2021 at 01:41 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-04-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 9
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually why i say get the PRC citizenship is because IF the person can GET IT. Then maybe China govt must already see him up mah. Actually I also duno whats the criteria?

Maybe someone damn rich liao or can add more value to the PRC society and system. Or someone can open some big factory in China lah create jobs for PRC and invest. Then all the local 领导 or simi 总 see him machiam see 财神 5555.

Then actually a lot PRC girls maybe also see him up wana be 情妇 lah 二奶 小三. 5555

Anyway long distance relationship NOT so easy one. Marry liao also can divorce. Don't marry for love cuz time and distance etc can make love machiam like full batt to low batt 5555 best is buy one insurance lah cum in pussy and make her preg to tie her down a bit see can or not.

But hor if keep creampie her a lot and no news hor haizzz jialat liao. Duno whose production got problem or she intentionally shut down production.

So many things to solve, ICA side also duno can solve or not.

讲来讲去,有钱很多问题都不是问题 5555
Not so easy, u think have kid can solve everything...
I read two scenario, ICA let kid in but not mother. (Like that u can either go to China or Migrate elsewhere)
Like i say, my family is in Singapore. Better to solve everything before have kid.
Old 22-04-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
Greendevil is a glorious beacon of lightGreendevil is a glorious beacon of lightGreendevil is a glorious beacon of lightGreendevil is a glorious beacon of lightGreendevil is a glorious beacon of lightGreendevil is a glorious beacon of light

As a foreigner, yourself will pay higher tax and also company will need to go thru the hassles of getting employment pass for you. In China context, they have million to choose. so the question is why this job need a foreigner.

Usually, it is the education industry that hired foreigner, and remaining are mostly high end post job. If you are only 4000+, pardon me to guess that your appt is not high in Singapore. So what make you think you can get a job down there.????
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2794 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Advices on living in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
what make you think you can get a job down there.????
Not talented enough to becum FT in China. Not rich enough to becum simi 老总。

Haizzz maybe go learn some cooking skills then go try open small food stall bah sell nasi lemak lah, laksa lah see if PRC support or not. I know some sg guy they quite ok living in China doing F&B. who knows maybe its the next 捞海底 wana get sg citizenship for wife becum so easy.

等等等等等,我等到花儿也谢了。还是那句老话。有钱很多问题都不是问题 5555
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1