The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-04-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I think the government just want all single men to marry and parents to make more babies during this pandemic. But there are some people who are feeling a lil depressed bcos of jobs uncertainty etc.. government never think about the lustful desires of men. So I think some girls here are already doing "only fans"
What is left of us?
U hear so many cases of sex crimes this past year...
Old 16-04-2021, 10:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I think the government just want all single men to marry and parents to make more babies during this pandemic. But there are some people who are feeling a lil depressed bcos of jobs uncertainty etc.. government never think about the lustful desires of men. So I think some girls here are already doing "only fans"
What is left of us?
Lol!! nice one, upped you +141

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
LHL for president ,ho ching pix everywhere sg man immediately impotent
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I think the government
Just want all single men to marry and parents to make more babies during this pandemic. But there are some people who are feeling a lil depressed bcos of jobs uncertainty etc.. government never think about the lustful desires of men. So I think some girls here are already doing "only fans"
What is left of us?
Old 18-04-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Anyone got any FR for the tele thai girls? can pm me directly thanks!
Old 18-04-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Anyone got any FR for the tele thai girls? can pm me directly thanks!
Can share what the Tele group name want try out. Long time didn't eat Thai food 555 Thanks in Advance.
Old 18-04-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post
Hello Everyone
I haven’t had sex in over a year now. Was reliant on the stables here to satisfy my needs. Now with no sex for over a year I’m getting depressed and disillusioned. I don’t have much idea about massage parlors. Can anyone help me by pointing out some massage parlor addresses where I can get BJ and FJ?
I’m quite desperate so I would appreciate any useful suggestions.
Haha try to pcc then. Cleaner and safer too, and own time own target
Old 18-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If calculation is correct, look at the amount of money this wuhan virus help you save.
Nothing is saved. In fact I've spent more because now I'm visiting FLs who charge more than 150, sometimes much more.
Old 18-04-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
like that mean you have fallen deep into the dark side way beyond redemption.
I'm trying to slowly drag myself out of the deep hole
Old 21-04-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 0
poke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If calculation is correct, look at the amount of money this wuhan virus help you save.
also how much stable lost
Old 26-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Have explored some massage parlors for FJ at the same price used to pay for Dome 1 and some are actually not bad even better than average Dome 1 encounters here.
Can you PM me the address of these massage parlors?
Old 26-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wasabi6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got tele group that have thai girls, please share with me thank you
Old 27-04-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Open to exchange or up me to receive pm
Old 27-04-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
ahying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can pm me any thai stable, Like telegram? Thanks
Old 27-04-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 9
Jtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Location can PM
Old 10-05-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1638 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Disappointed with one of the stables here. In the past, bro SS used to be top notch in customer satisfaction, now it seems that the number is being handled by some stupid fucking idiot with really atrocious english and really clueless on what customers want. Because from the last few bookings in the past, he will try his best to accommodate, but this new idiot handling the line has no bloody clue what he is even saying is just talking like some brainless bot.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1