The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid-19 vaccine poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
Its not just about which vaccine , .many will be waiting for sometime before others take vaccine and make sure there is no general issues with vaccine. Not sure how the gov give chance to ppl
If gov offers you the sinovac vaccine instead of Pfizer & Biontech vaccine, will you accept the jab?

According to Minister Gan, all citizens, PR and long term pass holders will be vaccinated by the end of 2021. Who knows there might be new discoveries that lead to a change of vaccine. No one know 100% how well each individual body could react to the vaccine albeit the manufacturers claimed that their vaccine efficacy are up to 95%.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-01-2021, 11:07 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If gov offers you the sinovac vaccine instead of Pfizer & Biontech vaccine, will you accept the jab?

According to Minister Gan, all citizens, PR and long term pass holders will be vaccinated by the end of 2021. Who knows there might be new discoveries that lead to a change of vaccine. No one know 100% how well each individual body could react to the vaccine albeit the manufacturers claimed that their vaccine efficacy are up to 95%.
Poor fuck rental car drivers who don't travel or go anywhere of course have time to think about the negligible risks. Every time you open your mouth, you reveal your status in life. Fucking low.

The average Sporean travels for business and pleasure and everyone is dying to get out of the county. No vaccine means quarantined for 14 days. Getting vaccinated is a no-brainer because this is what will open borders. All just waiting for their turn to get the jab.

Only Ah Peks like you stuck in Spore type no need to get it.
Old 10-01-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Currently the poll results.

Some keen some not keen. Some say wait till others take first see if they mati or not then they maybe will follow later.

Different vaccines are using different science tech behind the scene. Think millions around the world already jab some of the approved brands. Even the not approved ones also some countries taking it. So next few months if they all mati mean the vaccines really bad. Long term wise eh.... must ask god liao.
The vaccine from Pfizer-Biontech or Moderna is better. PMLee took the former. 😄

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-01-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The vaccine from Pfizer-Biontech or Moderna is better. PMLee took the former. 😄
Its better to have cock standing side-effect than an unknown side-effect.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Its better to have cock standing side-effect than an unknown side-effect.
Health care worker died after the jab .........

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/m.bu.../1/427050.html

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-01-2021, 12:37 PM
SamSter

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

This is the kind of idiot that won't get a vaccine. Trump Hillbilly supporter. And just like our rental car driver, he thought he is damn smart, blabbering his mouth off in public, not knowing that people are laughing at this moron.

Hillbillies...bo takchek is very sad. We have them in Spore too. Stupid as fuck.
Old 11-01-2021, 03:45 PM
SamSter

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WAITING FOR VACCINE. PINOY LAND IS PISSED NO VACCINE. WE WANT TO GET VACCINATED ASAP SO THAT LIFE CAN RETURN TO NORMAL.

ALONG COME THIS CHEEBYE KIA, ACT SMART TALK ABOUT RISK. OMFG.

Lee Hsien Loong 68 year old man also dare to be first to get the jab. All the nurses mostly zharbo also dare to get the jab. SMALL MATTER.

Only this fucking rental car driver lanjiao go soft, take one jab also cry mother cry father. USELESS. Worse than a girl. But then again, he is not the forum Ah Soh for nothing. If everyone have this kind of hillbilly mentality, then no need to order vaccine lah. Everybody sit at home everyday and safe distancing for the next five years loh. How fucking retarded can you get?

Whole world can't wait to get vaccinated, got this pu bor kia here think he damn smart when actually stupid as fuck. You so scared of an injection cut off your dick lah. Actually, you kill yourself better. Really useless.

All our Minister will jab, unless advised not to. They smart or you fucking rental car driver smart? HSA know what they doing or listen to an OKT runner dog only good for making $10 a month and gossiping about OKTs? HSA approve you barking what? You smarter than HSA? Bloody idiot.

Told you before. STFU no one know your standard is so fucking low and you are a clown. But you like to open your mouth and show how fuck stupid you are.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:35 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Who knows there might be new discoveries that lead to a change of vaccine. No one know 100% how well each individual body could react to the vaccine albeit the manufacturers claimed that their vaccine efficacy are up to 95%.
In every country, there will be a bunch of uneducated fucking cheebyes who are out to sabotage the country with their useless misinformation and scaremongering.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-news-13935382
A wave of anti-vaccination sentiment that swept many countries, including the United States and the Philippines, contributed to a surge in measles cases around the world in 2018.
To be certain, getting vaccinated is an outcome of a complex individual decision-making process. Those reluctant often lack confidence in the effectiveness and safety of the vaccine, do not see a need for or value of the vaccine, or have limited access to the vaccine.

This might stem from both not having enough information about the vaccine and from being exposed to wrong information.
The adverse effects of vaccine misinformation are far-reaching in sowing distrust in science and public institutions.
Reminding the public that getting vaccinated is both a personal and a familial responsibility should also be a key message. Concern for one’s personal safety as well as for the well-being of one’s family members were both positively related to willingness to get vaccinated, but personal safety had a stronger relationship.

Things which need not be said have to spelled out to a 50yr old loser Ah Pek like a baby. Some fuckers are just parasites. If you don't wish to get vaccinated, fuck off to Malaysia or Indonesia. No one will ask you to get a vaccine there. Don't get, even better, please die. MAXloser is a damn fool who doesn't appreciate the privilege of living in a first world country where our country can afford to procure the vaccine and get everyone vaccinated.

Fuck off from Singapore and go to Indonesia and explain to them about GL OKTs having a license on their wall. The problem with these loser rental car drivers is they can't just die on their own but like to open their big mouth and talk nonsense. People with brains will encourage others to faster get it when it's their turn. Only this dumb fuck will tell his family members not to get it. How I wish we can kick all this hillbillies out of the country.

Thrash.
Old 12-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Since we can’t have any bonking action with no sound and sight of GL brothels resuming operation soon, let’s continue with some juicy gossips... hopefully to keep the thread relevant. Since ex GL OKT Lorna would not be able to setup legal brothel in GL again, I would like to share a couple of juicy but disgusting deeds of Lorna in the past. Am sure some of you will be irked by her past actions after realizing it. Anyone keen to know? 😉😅🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-01-2021, 03:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Since we can’t have any bonking action with no sound and sight of GL brothels resuming operation soon, let’s continue with some juicy gossips... hopefully to keep the thread relevant. Since ex GL OKT Lorna would not be able to setup legal brothel in GL again, I would like to share a couple of juicy but disgusting deeds of Lorna in the past. Am sure some of you will be irked by her past actions after realizing it. Anyone keen to know? 😉😅🤣
You have repeated Lorna retired like a fucking chimpanzee when you are a nobody who knows nothing.

I suppose it never occurred to you that no one really gives a fuck about what OKTs do with themselves except needy bitches and gossipy Ah Sohs like you. Low level.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

Some keen some not keen. Some say wait till others take first see if they mati or not then they maybe will follow later.

Different vaccines are using different science tech behind the scene. Think millions around the world already jab some of the approved brands. Even the not approved ones also some countries taking it. So next few months if they all mati mean the vaccines really bad. Long term wise eh.... must ask god liao.
Your effort on setting up the poll out of curiosity (I assumed) is valid. Even a large percentage of frontline healthcare professionals in Sg rejected the vaccination for now. The percentage is pretty alarming ... read on if you are keen.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...EYsjltihmYd6_M

I believe this group of folks thought with Sg’s current situation and also considering Sg’s existing robust safe management protocol/standards, they could still afford a wait & see attitude unlike countries that suffer skyhigh cases and escalate on a daily basis. 😉😅 I dun mind to go for the Pfizer vaccine if given the option. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-01-2021, 11:05 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Your effort on setting up the poll out of curiosity (I assumed) is valid.

I believe this group of folks thought with Sg’s current situation and also considering Sg’s existing robust safe management protocol/standards, they could still afford a wait & see attitude unlike countries that suffer skyhigh cases and escalate on a daily basis. 😉😅 I dun mind to go for the Pfizer vaccine if given the option. 😎
Who the fuck are you to decide if a poll is valid or not? Moron, what are you talking??

OH NOW YOU DECIDE TO GET VACCINATED, AH? LOL. What an about u-turn! Next time STFU and don't spread your nonsense. Uneducated Hillbilly.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
ME, pray tell ...
Old 13-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Covid-19 vaccine poll

Quote:
Some say it first of such poll in Singapore, Sentosa and various Pulau.

Anyway, I think next time WL maybe will kana 2 different brand vaccines jab before they start work. Meaning their country jab FREE by their zenghu then come sg work and jab one more type to make sure they super immune to wuhan virus. Cuz overseas fake cert a lot.
Am not surprised to witness a significant rejection on the vaccine jab if a national level poll is conducted. Out of 10 of my colleagues in my department, 4 said they prefer to adopt a “wait and see” approach. 🤣

Indonesia government has just kicked off the vaccination process using sinovac with efficacy of 65.3%. Outside China, Indonesia is the only country that has started using Sinovac.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-01-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
ME, pray tell ...
Sure, my friend! Will do it after my zoom session. 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1