The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Aside to that,

It looks like everywhere has ran out of face mask(3ply 50s surgical) in batam, kimia, apotek, alphamart, top100, boston and guardian.
If you are looking into shops near tourist area, then 90% chance you wont be able to find any mask or would likely be looking at more expensive ones.

Manage to find one pharmacy opposite Da Vienna hotel still selling it at 150k rupiah for a box of 50s. The thing is, its at 2 ply. Saw an auntie took 2 boxes.

Wet market at around BCS area also selling too.

During my return on business class, saw a couple bring one carton back.

Its a Monday, custom officers didnt do the X-Ray scanning for Business class passengers. But do note that i am not sure how that works. My ferry timing was 550pm but the guy outside allow business class boarding pass holder like myself to go in at about 445pm,hehehe...which is why i can loiter around the Business class lounge inside the waiting gate for a very long time (with free drinks and snacks,hehehe...).

Ferry was filled at 20% from Batam to Singapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk View Post
?Huh? Really that bad? Mine still okay except that the waitress serving me didn't know whatt is in the menu that is still available.
Its actually not that all bad,bro. Just that when the waiter in Gadeno was taking my order, he was actually talking to someone else. Not focus enough, lack of concentration. And yet he could repeated twice that the fried rice and flying noodle is, "no spicy, no chilli",hehehe...and he wasnt facing me when he said that. He was facing his other colleagues, seems to be in a rush.

Did you notice that the plate of fried rice got chilli in it?

Not blaming that chap tho, as it could be the fault of the chef as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervMonk View Post
Worst experience was the duck king or something in grand Batam mall where me n my friend went. Ordered and waited for their super fresh food which never came as they might still be in the midst of harvesting after one hour of wait.
I think you are referring to the Duck Kitchen at the basement of Grand Batam Mall?

Tho food there was considerably good (nothing really fantastic or has any must-eat in it), my experience wasnt any fantastic either. I was with my parents and relatives, order half duck, came in 1/4 duck...hehehe...well, not that the waiter didnt repeat the order. He did and yet the order came in wrong. And during waiting time, there was one dish that came in wrong. It didnt belong to us but was meant for another table.

I think many batam restaurants i visit seems to have this issue, even when i was there during non-peak hours,hehehe...

I have similar experience on waiting. My experience was at Roti-O at Harbour Bay few years ago, i have about 1.5 hours before the ferry gate open, hence i ordered a cup of takeaway coffee and waited. When the ferry terminal gate opens about an hour later, the coffee isnt ready. The thing about this Roti-O cafe is that i need to PAY FIRST and collect my coffee later.

I paid and didnt get my coffee. That was the last time i buy anything from them. And i was very pissed. Their excuse? They ran out of coffee powder and needs to have it brought over from another branch. Did i get my money back? No, i didnt as i need to rush to check in.

Lesson learned that day, AVOID getting anger-ed during a holiday. It might spoil the rest of the day,hehehe...thereafter, whenever i order an apple and it turns out to be pear or orange. I can still keep my cool and be genuinely smiling.

My objective/s in Batam, to have some peace of mind, to relax, to enjoy myself ,to have a good time....blah blah blah....hehehe....avoid allowing small setbacks/issues to spoil my day. Batam is NOT Singapore nor any other 1st or 2nd world country, i try to keep my expectation low.

PS : Next time you are at Grand Batam Mall, try the Tiga Wonton Restaurant on the top floor near the theater. Good noodle served there. But keep expectation of waiter and waitress low. Reference link : https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=15797

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
A facemask should be used by people who have been exposed to 2019-nCoV and are showing symptoms of 2019 novel coronavirus. This is to protect others from the risk of getting infected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...wearing masks dun reduce the risks of contracting coronavirus...

Wear a mask when unwell to prevent passing to others...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I put both hand and leg to agree. Wear only u are unwell to prevent passing to other.
Agreed with all above quotes.

Quote:
the Wuhan hospital medical staff with full masks, gloves and hazmat suit also kena coronavirus becos just too many ppl dead with virus...

now best to avoid travel and crowded places...
Fully covered from head to toe also cannot stop being infected by the corona virus, let alone just by wearing a mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Hehe...complementary fm Nono. U very good in PR ya.
More like a marketing strategy, they were with me for 3D2N in Batam. I gave them one each (since my cost is S$0.04 each), the next following day, if they need more...they will have to buy (not from me).

These group in my February 2020 trip were the more educated type who could speak English fluently (those eat potato version of Singaporean). Not those hawker center or coffee shop uncles and aunties, hence they do know well when to do what during this corona pandemic period.

My mum just did the water and fire test last week on the S$0.10 mask, and they passed. Its water resistant and do NOT catch fire.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=15820

I am still puzzled why are people buying from Batam when Singapore is so obviously cheaper and more easily available. Average cost per mask in Singapore Guardian/Watson is about S$0.23 to S$0.27 each. Online about S$0.30 to S$0.35. Anything higher in price require some common sense before commitment.

Lowest price i found so far online are S$0.30 each for 3 ply. So its around S$30 for 100s. I arent buying it tho,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont know abt Indon chinese. But always Sillyporean doing strange and kiasi things. U see Malays and Indians hoarding ration? No. But sooner or later sure join those kiasi aunties too. Herd mentality!
Om kalo org melayu buy at batam and JB, lg marah

Old 11-02-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Malaria55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
BCC already stated that no online taxi is allowed upon arrival of the hotel. Sign boards everywhere in the room and hotel premises. Closest place where one can get online is at Sushi Tei restaurant, 5 mins walk from the hotel. At least BCC still state on their signs where can get online taxi,hehehe...

Practically most hotels around BCS do not allow online taxi (except Swiss inn).
Yeah agreed. Their signs r everywhere. I even took a pic of it in the room.
Yes true they even mentioned go to Sushi Tei there to call online taksi.
Now staying at Reddoorz Paragon. Such value for money and decent rooms. Just went to pertamina beside HBB mall to pump Pertalite at 8k per lit. Lol.

Last nite ate at the new Nagoya foodcourt opposite Biz hotel near Nagoya citywalk. Very affordable and crowded even on a Monday night. Took pics but cant upload here.

And changed rupiah at 9820 rate near Reborn massage.
Going to Maneya massage which is good in my opinion.
Old 11-02-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't forget to bring a pen
Now u need to fill in a yellow health declaration form for entering batam
Old 12-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaria55 View Post
Yeah agreed. Their signs r everywhere. I even took a pic of it in the room.
Yes true they even mentioned go to Sushi Tei there to call online taksi.
Now staying at Reddoorz Paragon. Such value for money and decent rooms. Just went to pertamina beside HBB mall to pump Pertalite at 8k per lit. Lol.

Last nite ate at the new Nagoya foodcourt opposite Biz hotel near Nagoya citywalk. Very affordable and crowded even on a Monday night. Took pics but cant upload here.

Redoorz paragon wifi sucks...Intermitent disconnect and hp network cant get in room...If a night should be fine..if stay longer days i suggest get a better wifi hotel...

Last edited by PowerBenz; 14-02-2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
No more frenching leow.
no french nvm, but mus hv bbbj....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Wear mask bonk and wear mask moan lo...
wear musker is third lvl safety lor....first lvl safety is is body temperature scan la....lol...but ger no pass by immigration gate 2 scan so how?!

use this one?

can use 2 see wich ger inside bking joint temperature too high then no bking...lol

abv is first lvl safety la...of course i no so rich guy pay 4800 sin$ 2 buy the equipment & bring 2 btm but hor...i hv a upgrade version below...lol...so less troublesome....lol

onli cost 2 jt plus nia...lol...ai buay mai...lol

Lol...eng eng can still capture nice nice video inside rm & shw the btm ger ger i nvr take a pigture or video wit her face inside....lol

precautious (temperature scan) b4 prevention (musker)....lol....

i onli sharing 4 good laugh nia hor....no offence ya...
Old 13-02-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I know HY3 pregnant lady is back from maternity leave for 3 days already. Well, thats if you can convince her for some "milk".
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
since mus wear musker 4 prevention, my as well wear wit style, tio bo....

nono's motto...safety mus lumber one....lol...who knws, can impress the btm custom ger officers too.
Just returned from a 5d4n trip in Batam.

Test drive HY4 & service rendered...

Girl says : Koko, u want try put eye mask? or face mask?

not those coronavirus mask,it's something like below

There i was thinking, hmm...something new? Since never try before,so tell the girl to go ahead to try eye mask (cucumber favor ). No extra charge.

End up finishing off with a hj at 200k rp extra with full roaming. I know u guys going to tease me, what happen if it was a "guy" or ladyboy who is giving me that hj while i was blindfolded. That's why i say, it comes with full roaming inclusive fingering her dry pussy & turning it very wet later.

Good solid massage for 1hr 45mins cost 240k rp.

Total paid 200k+240k+50k(optional tips) = 490k rp

Book her for overnight in my hotel room at 800k rp for massage + HJ x2 (i say x2 bcs 3rd round can't cum)

..&..

Book her for overnight in my hotel room at 1 jt for massage + FJ x 3.

Total damage for 3d2n with her = 1.8 jt.

Optional tips 200k rp.
Old 14-02-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New hotel opposite Aston opening in 3 days(16/2)
Old 14-02-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
There is a Zi char restaurant near Windsor....

On a side note, the Thiam Huat place in the above map also serves one of the better ikan asam pedas in Batam, worth a try for anyone who’s into ikan asam pedas.
Today took a walk down Nagoya. Also tried look for the shop in Windsor. Found the Thiam Huat But not the ZhiChar shop...
asked around...
They said its hv move out.
If not wrong... shop name should be HongTi hv move to Pasir Putih.
Old 14-02-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These group in my February 2020 trip were the more educated type who could speak English fluently (those eat potato version of Singaporean). Not those hawker center or coffee shop uncles and aunties, hence they do know well when to do what during this corona pandemic period.
I suppose those uncles stayed separate room ya? Nite time own time own target. Can kol Fls...

Thank you
Old 14-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Just returned from a 5d4n trip in Batam.

Test drive HY4 & service rendered...

Girl says : Koko, u want try put eye mask? or face mask?

not those coronavirus mask,it's something like below

There i was thinking, hmm...something new? Since never try before,so tell the girl to go ahead to try eye mask (cucumber favor ). No extra charge.
Great FR bro.
I'm in batam now and so tempted to do a good massage with specials. But I don't know these places you mention, "HY3" "HY4".
Can someone please give more info?
Old 15-02-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xSEXxFUN is Cool - loads of Potential

What is the price for massage? Prefer with special service.
Old 15-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Who is the girl in the pic below? Don't see her anymore

Old 16-02-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Don't forget to bring a pen
Now u need to fill in a yellow health declaration form for entering batam
Yep, and they did the temperature checks too. Horizon ferry was heavily sanitized. I can smell strong alcohol scent in it.

I did bring a pen, in fact i do that in every Batam trip.

The problem is, it ran out of ink that day,hehehe...

Quote:

Need to fill up the health alert card (as below) inside the ferry too.

Whoever going to Batam, dont forget to bring a pen (to fill up the form above).

Enjoy Batam, be vigilant and stay healthy.

Batam (in fact the whole of indonesia) got no corona thingy, so i think its the better place to be in during this time. But please, wear a mask if anyone is not well. My sincere thanks.

Bring some mask along from Singapore as Batam's mask seems more expensive to me. (i am more kiasu, i bring everything, from Po Chai pills, to panadol to anti-biotic etc along,hehehe...i have some elderly friends with me)
Just sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaria55 View Post
Exchange rate has been bad recently at Batam, over the last few weeks.

Last week when i was there on weekends, it was 9850/SGD opposite Formosa Hotel.

Guess it would be lowered further by now.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-02-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I cannot go eve CNY becos I need to pray and received God of Wealth to my home...
This is an important commitment. God of Wealth, blessing from him brings good fortune throughout the year.

I visited God of Wealth temple during my Batam CNY 2020 trip. If there is a chance in future, do drop by it.

Its a small scale and lesser known temple in Batam.

But whatever one needs, its all in it.

I ask many Singaporean, or any Singaporean (not in SBF) who has visited Batam before. Where is the God of Wealth temple? Or have you been to the God of Wealth temple in Batam? So far 10 out of 10 has said "no" to me.

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1