The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-01-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nope. The cute Lulu who loves milk tea that left in December 19.
She is super wet~~~
Old 26-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
She is super wet~~~
Outside or inside
Old 26-01-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy Lunar New Year. Cannot explain how trash like quality the batches of MLs have been coupled with the trash like service.

New Year. New Hope.
Old 26-01-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
She is good fren with Xin-er, heard she is not coming back...
Well , that's true to form. Generally, most MLs do 2 stints in Singapore and never come back. They move on to other countries. Or use their earnings to do business. Or nua back in Motherland.

Kissing fish did her two tours of duty liow.

Though there are those very very few who seem to always come back. Those very different
Old 26-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Some people here said I have weird taste...
https://sglonelyguys.org/mandy-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.org/qiao-lin-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.org/zhu-li-massage/

Wanted to try this 3 in feb, Franco Bro any advise?
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 26-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Well , that's true to form. Generally, most MLs do 2 stints in Singapore and never come back. They move on to other countries. Or use their earnings to do business. Or nua back in Motherland.

Kissing fish did her two tours of duty liow.

Though there are those very very few who seem to always come back. Those very different
Kissing fish had tried various times to return, but can't get the necessary pass to do so.This is the situation with those who had come here twice, due to immigration restrictions.

Years back, there were no such restrictions, but now most girls apply social visit pass on their first visit to Singapore to test water and then apply a longer 6-month, 1-year or 2-year pass on their 2nd visit. Thereafter, it is extremely unlikely that they can successfully apply for a pass to visit a 3rd time. In actuality, many girls who seemingly are able to visit Singapore three or more times hold a 2-year pass, that allow them to travel freely in and out of Singapore during the two-year period.

Excluding white card holders and the small number of SPR and dependant pass holders, there is actually another group who "appear" and "disappear" from time to time. On the surface, it would seem that they had RTC during their period of disappearance, but in fact, they had not left the country but were merely taking a break or lying low for a while. These girls are overstayers, and cannot leave the country legally. They will be arrested should they show up at any of the checkpoints. The infamous Clearly was one such case. Won't go into identifying who are the overstayers presently here for obvious reasons.

Last edited by JasonJG; 26-01-2020 at 05:29 PM.
Old 26-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

I just knew bro Jason will fill in all the proper details . Thanks. Mine was just the simplified explanation.
Old 26-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Not the same person at all la. Lol. Who's this DD (ad down liow). Can this DD blow a good dick? Cos XX most definitely can.
Is not the ad down, is the emoji got included as part of the link that's why error lol. Looks like she's vanilla but FN. Used to be SN until her housemate songsong rtc.

https://sglonelyguys.org/dian-dian-massage/
Old 26-01-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

https://goodyfeed.com/taiwanese-wuhan-virus-nightclub/

Better cheong safely guys.......

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Kissing fish had tried various times to return, but can't get the necessary pass to do so.This is the situation with those who had come here twice, due to immigration restrictions.

Years back, there were no such restrictions, but now most girls apply social visit pass on their first visit to Singapore to test water and then apply a longer 6-month, 1-year or 2-year pass on their 2nd visit. Thereafter, it is extremely unlikely that they can successfully apply for a pass to visit a 3rd time. In actuality, many girls who seemingly are able to visit Singapore three or more times hold a 2-year pass, that allow them to travel freely in and out of Singapore during the two-year period.

Excluding white card holders and the small number of SPR and dependant pass holders, there is actually another group who "appear" and "disappear" from time to time. On the surface, it would seem that they had RTC during their period of disappearance, but in fact, they had not left the country but were merely taking a break or lying low for a while. These girls are overstayers, and cannot leave the country legally. They will be arrested should they show up at any of the checkpoints. The infamous Clearly was one such case. Won't go into identifying who are the overstayers presently here for obvious reasons.
what happen to clearly? So need go jail?
Old 26-01-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
what happen to clearly? So need go jail?
She was involved in that scandal and decided that her time here was up. She went to surrender herself and spent 4 months (if I recall correctly) in Changi before going home.
Old 26-01-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Wow, 4 months. I didn't know that. She was a regular of mine. I know about the scandal but I never really got the inside story.
Old 26-01-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Paid Ling Long a visit recently after much procrastination /scheduling conflicts:

Ling Long
Location 7.5/10 - quite convenient for me at least, walking distance from the nearest MRT
Looks 8/10 - good complexion, attractive eyes and sharp nose; her sister may be purportedly prettier from bros' reviews but LL is no slouch
Body 7.5/10 - lanky slim figure, boobs on the smaller side, could do with 2 kilos more
Massage 6.5/10 - quite inexperienced as this is her first stint, lacking in strength but makes a good effort with her knees
Conversation 7.5/10 - rather icy at the start and needs some time to warm up, she was easy enough to talk to past the 20min mark and was willing to make small talk after the deed
Sensual 8/10 - SN though roaming is allowed past her shorts/panties, good GFE and playability, wet easily

RTM: yes, good option for the area especially post-Lili
Old 26-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Paid Ling Long a visit recently after much procrastination /scheduling conflicts:

RTM: yes, good option for the area especially post-Lili
So in your esteemed opinion,how does this LL compare to the recently departed LL?

Physical- and attitude-wise only.
Old 26-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Found my way back here
Looks like there’s no new hype yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1