The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
When Franco bro say good, sure won't go wrong!
Some people here said I have weird taste...
Old 22-01-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
To those feeling sad over Lili's departure, I must say once again that the best replacement would have to be Bella.
Now that you mentioned it. The two of them really alike in some ways, like both perspire during the session. Haha...
Old 22-01-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Can include my review in the slightly negative/unsatisfactory experience also.
Ok thanks for chipping in bro, your review must be a little further back so I didn’t quote but I did observe some Bros will rtm while others won’t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Actually, no mixed reviews bro. For Bei bei, our reviews for her is almost the same and very straught forward. If u want a good massage, with a sweet pretty face and a nice figure, top up with very genuine feel instead of commercial, then u look for her. But if u want super high sensual, with lots of patterns here and there and high playability, then don't go for her..
Yes bro, it’s straight forward in terms of consistency of what is offered n what is not. I saw it as mixed reviews in the sense that some Bros will repeatedly rtm while some won’t.

I too enjoy a good massage followed by a good release. Don’t need many pattern but to me licking sucking boobs is very normal thing we do when we see a beautiful pair in front of us. To be denied that pleasure, it can be very anti-climax.

ML will say they dun like pple to lick n suck boobs n nipples, but this is the sex trade for crying out loud! It’s not like u date a decent girl from your office n she doesn’t like her boobs to be sucked. Then too bad lor... u are not paying for her service like we do for MLs.

Ok, now I miss Hebe.....
Old 23-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Twistedmind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book a session with Bei Bei today for a good massage. She really helped me with my sore neck, a chatty girl and I like her smile. She can hold conversation well and I don’t feel bored chatting with her. She is a fun and nice girl. She can massage well and ease my body aches.

Playability is quite limited but that’s fine for me. I like her massage and her vanilla service.

RTM - Yes. For a good and relaxing massage.
Old 23-01-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Using chrome to surf on PC.
I find can work using back the old dot nz website.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-01-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Some people here said I have weird taste...
Serious?! Like how? Maybe not weird la, everyone sure got a bit of different taste de ma. Hahahaha!
Old 23-01-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
BeiBei earns her supporters due to her good attitude and massage skill.

Different people got different preferences. She is a cheerful girl who will brighten your day and giving you a feeling to adore her, even more, each time you visit her and she would give you her brighten smile even if it was late at night. You know the feeling when you came back from work, all you need is someone to cheer you up.

she's a hardworking lady who willing to give her best to provide the best massage. She treats all customers well and her cheerful/cute character attracted most of us, she able to hold the conversation well.

After all, she's worth the try. She may not be your cup of tea but at least she willing to put in effort to give you the best service.
Well said bro Darren! 👏🏿👏🏿 Just like a real gf u see, that kind of real feel. Hehehe.
Old 23-01-2020, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Ok thanks for chipping in bro, your review must be a little further back so I didn’t quote but I did observe some Bros will rtm while others won’t.

Yes bro, it’s straight forward in terms of consistency of what is offered n what is not. I saw it as mixed reviews in the sense that some Bros will repeatedly rtm while some won’t.

I too enjoy a good massage followed by a good release. Don’t need many pattern but to me licking sucking boobs is very normal thing we do when we see a beautiful pair in front of us. To be denied that pleasure, it can be very anti-climax.

ML will say they dun like pple to lick n suck boobs n nipples, but this is the sex trade for crying out loud! It’s not like u date a decent girl from your office n she doesn’t like her boobs to be sucked. Then too bad lor... u are not paying for her service like we do for MLs.

Ok, now I miss Hebe.....
I get what u mean bro. I think maybe I started out just recently and I started out with landmines, and it's worse than just no sucking and licking nips or whatever thing else, that's why don't have that 'must have' feel for that. When I tried xin er and xue er then I realise what really is playability and sensual high. 😅😅
Old 23-01-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedmind View Post
Book a session with Bei Bei today for a good massage. She really helped me with my sore neck, a chatty girl and I like her smile. She can hold conversation well and I don’t feel bored chatting with her. She is a fun and nice girl. She can massage well and ease my body aches.

Playability is quite limited but that’s fine for me. I like her massage and her vanilla service.

RTM - Yes. For a good and relaxing massage.
Another review for Bei bei n RTM too. Many Bros look for ML for their playability and patterns and sensual, but I guess some r like me who just want some nice massage then jerk off can liao. 🤣 🤣
Old 23-01-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After all, she's worth the try. She may not be your cup of tea but at least she willing to put in effort to give you the best service.
Honest poetry brother!

And that's exactly how I feel about all good MLs in general. Put in the work, and even if they are not my cai, I won't regret visiting her, though I will not rtm.

Just like XWZ, XX, Mango, etc... they turned out not to be my cai. But I appreciate their good work ethics and professionalism.
Old 23-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
BeiBei earns her supporters due to her good attitude and massage skill.

Different people got different preferences. She is a cheerful girl who will brighten your day and giving you a feeling to adore her, even more, each time you visit her and she would give you her brighten smile even if it was late at night. You know the feeling when you came back from work, all you need is someone to cheer you up.

she's a hardworking lady who willing to give her best to provide the best massage. She treats all customers well and her cheerful/cute character attracted most of us, she able to hold the conversation well.

Chairman of the BB fanclub has spoken!😎
I just have the following to add on BB , that are kind of overlooked by some or deemed not worth mentioning.

Conversation with BB is pure FUN. She is quick witted, has a great sense of humor (both in receiving and dishing it out). Bring your A game to banter with her and trust me, she won't disappoint. It's like a verbal form of GFE. Yeah I know some bros don't give a shit about chitchat but if you are like me view it as important, BB is for you.

As for her sensual, BB is really shy, or rather, not entirely comfortable to reveal her nude body. I have visited enough MLs to conclude its genuine instead of trying to provide less. It's just her nature. But don't confuse with her uncomfortable to provide with UNWILLINGNESS to provide. She is quite accommodating if you make her feel at ease. For bros who don't like to coax or convince, there are wild sensual MLs out there, for me once a while I feel it refreshing to have a session with a somewhat shy but chio ML.

Know what you seek when you book her, we can't really fault her for items she don't list in her advert. To me BB is still a solid and fun choice when I need something less comprehensive. Cheers.
Old 23-01-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Very111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVery111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.org/fang-fang-massage/

Visited Fang Fang yesterday, she is very bubbly haha, quite fun to hold convo with.. except 1 small problem, she looks like my friends hot mother, so abit chua sai.

Looks wise: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (not fat, have smol tummy but aiya can't be picky, won't reject)
Massage: 7/10 (not piano but not fantastic)
Extras 9/10: Gave me a raw bj, allows sucking of nips and eating of her abalone (cny coming, so just nice)

Overall just a rather fun person to be with haha. Finish already still continue to massage until the entire hour was up.
Old 23-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
To further add on to the comments on BeiBei, I think the earlier bro hit the nail on the head. If you want a cute gal, great massage, and a simple jerkoff, she surely meets the criteria.

For me however, i like sensual. Some things that Bei doesnt provide that are impt for my overall experience. For example, no catbath, no kissing, no licking of boobs, no BF, topless only.

To me, its a vanilla experience although done well
Old 23-01-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very111 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/fang-fang-massage/

Visited Fang Fang yesterday, she is very bubbly haha, quite fun to hold convo with.. except 1 small problem, she looks like my friends hot mother, so abit chua sai.

Looks wise: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (not fat, have smol tummy but aiya can't be picky, won't reject)
Massage: 7/10 (not piano but not fantastic)
Extras 9/10: Gave me a raw bj, allows sucking of nips and eating of her abalone (cny coming, so just nice)

Overall just a rather fun person to be with haha. Finish already still continue to massage until the entire hour was up.
Loom like Julia.. the jav one.
Old 23-01-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Then like that you continue using Chrome lor..

You already changed your DNS right? Then should be no issue surfing sbf or slg..
I change dns.google still cannot too..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1