The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Birdie, your 2nd batch of top 3, in terms of look only ?
Bro

Per the thread requirements : beautiful bodies & looks as bonus
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 28-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Per the thread requirements : beautiful bodies & looks as bonus

Hahaha, Bro, Roger

My next few targets (not tried yet), depending on who can be outcalled (i dont bonk those cannot be outcalled no matter how good they are) :

1. Xiao Bai 1606a. Had once talked to her

2. NaNa 1612 ( the hot WLs from this hse are resident AP and unlikely to be outcalled)

3. Qi Qi 2036, though Bro Joker mentioned no DFK.

4. Xiao Ning 1669

5. Jing Jing 16W04

6. Xue Er 16W06

7. LingNa 16W06

8. Ruyi 1658a (Nov 19)

Will share my FR after bonking. Just done my weight training 1st round. Still wondering whether to go bonking today ....
Old 28-10-2019, 12:26 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahaha, Bro, Roger

My next few targets (not tried yet), depending on who can be outcalled (i dont bonk those cannot be outcalled no matter how good they are) :

1. Xiao Bai 1606a. Had once talked to her

2. NaNa 1612 ( the hot WLs from this hse are resident AP and unlikely to be outcalled)

3. Qi Qi 2036, though Bro Joker mentioned no DFK.

4. Xiao Ning 1669

5. Jing Jing 16W04

6. Xue Er 16W06

7. LingNa 16W06

8. Ruyi 1658a (Nov 19)

Will share my FR after bonking. Just done my weight training 1st round. Still wondering whether to go bonking today ....

Hello brother Dpower, I knoe, u knoe n everyone at 58A knoe lah. U need to goto 58A advance to prepare 1 hour to take pill to make your dick rod hard lor b4 wl come in. U need to make urself clean clean and nice nice b4 wl come in. U scare wl dun give u good service de. You no look, bald head, not muscular, fair and not handsum, you got WL allow u fuck, tao chio liao de. U look in the mirror first lah, dun be fussy lah. Lucky u got $$$ to make the wl listen to your demand.

Me no lying ah, all wl u tried I oso tried Liao. They told me one. Now go fake news rule de. So cannot anyhow lie de. Hehehe! Kumsiah FR brother botak!
Old 28-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother Dpower, I knoe, u knoe n everyone at 58A knoe lah. U need to goto 58A advance to prepare 1 hour to take pill to make your dick rod hard lor b4 wl come in. U need to make urself clean clean and nice nice b4 wl come in. U scare wl dun give u good service de. You no look, bald head, not muscular, fair and not handsum, you got WL allow u fuck, tao chio liao de. U look in the mirror first lah, dun be fussy lah. Lucky u got $$$ to make the wl listen to your demand.

Me no lying ah, all wl u tried I oso tried Liao. They told me one. Now go fake news rule de. So cannot anyhow lie de. Hehehe! Kumsiah FR brother botak!

I usually dont entertain haters. Just finished 2nd round of weight training and being quite free.

Bro, at least i write FRs.

Bro, sincerely, i dont mean to be rude. But just want to share that i really feel that u at gd for nonthing. What is your worth in this Forum ? What is your worth in this Society ? What is your worth for our Country ? Sigh .......

Sorry Bro, i forgot. Pai Seh, at least u still pay tax .......

Also, u are gd for something. U know, many a time when i made a post, there was nil response.
But i am never frustrated. U know why ? Because i have u, Bro.
Yes, u and your other friends. Always come to my rescue and spiced up
my postings.
至少不太清冷,有你的支持和反应
Sorry Bro, i take back my words. U are at least gd for something.
感恩😘
Old 28-10-2019, 02:49 PM
SamSter

JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
I usually dont entertain haters. Just finished 2nd round of weight training and being quite free.

Bro, at least i write FRs.

Bro, sincerely, i dont mean to be rude. But just want to share that i really feel that u at gd for nonthing. What is your worth in this Forum ? What is your worth in this Society ? What is your worth for our Country ? Sigh .......

Sorry Bro, i forgot. Pai Seh, at least u still pay tax .......

Also, u are gd for something. U know, many a time when i made a post, there was nil response.
But i am never frustrated. U know why ? Because i have u, Bro.
Yes, u and your other friends. Always come to my rescue and spiced up
my postings.
至少不太清冷,有你的支持和反应
Sorry Bro, i take back my words. U are at least gd for something.
感恩��
Hello botak brother, u can say I gud 4 nothing. Never mind de. You can scold and zap vulgar words at me. I knoe u zap me and said “fuck off”. U lucky u premium member so uncle sammyboy wont put u to moderation. U zap me and scold me “fuck off” but no guts to put your nick behind. U r coward de! Like the famous Indian guy Ramesh who scold vulgar words at the old uncle security guard in the whompon condo on dewali nite.

I dun hate u as I dun waste time 2 hate ppl de and also dun like you wor bcos u Tuakang in here. I think hor u suffer from zero self estem sickness de bcos your cock cannot get hard when needed so need to take pill to make cock hard hard. So need forum to Tuakang to make ownself shiok.

No need to zap me bcos I can build back fast fast one. Hehehe! Good bye brother botak.
Old 28-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello botak brother, u can say I gud 4 nothing. Never mind de. You can scold and zap vulgar words at me. I knoe u zap me and said “fuck off”. U lucky u premium member so uncle sammyboy wont put u to moderation. U zap me and scold me “fuck off” but no guts to put your nick behind. U r coward de! Like the famous Indian guy Ramesh who scold vulgar words at the old uncle security guard in the whompon condo on dewali nite.

I dun hate u as I dun waste time 2 hate ppl de and also dun like you wor bcos u Tuakang in here. I think hor u suffer from zero self estem sickness de bcos your cock cannot get hard when needed so need to take pill to make cock hard hard. So need forum to Tuakang to make ownself shiok.

No need to zap me bcos I can build back fast fast one. Hehehe! Good bye brother botak.
Bro, i really like u

Keep up the spirits, ok ? Remember to support my postings. Just like the tai chi circle, only the black and white sides couple togather will integrate for fullness.

Once again, take care, Bro.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
My old buddy,

I think Angel (1654A), Mei Xiu, Qi Qi (2036) have firm B Boobs for you.

But MX and QQ no DFK. Only lips kissing.

For Angel, you have to make appt which is normally 3 - 4 hours later.

Happy bonking!
bro Mei Xiu and Qi Qi body and look as good as ex-NaNa 2036? still semi-retired from GL.....Have a SQ lover now to satisfy my needs!
Old 28-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 5
Hotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow. Great. I am a long legs lover too. Haha. Long legs with knee socks is hard to resist. Thanks for sharing bro
Old 28-10-2019, 07:58 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro, i really like u

Keep up the spirits, ok ? Remember to support my postings. Just like the tai chi circle, only the black and white sides couple togather will integrate for fullness.

Once again, take care, Bro.
Hello bro botak, better u take care of your sick dicky better than u ask me take care of myself de. Too many pills no gud for your health for Long future. Kumsiah FR.
Old 29-10-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro Mei Xiu and Qi Qi body and look as good as ex-NaNa 2036? still semi-retired from GL.....Have a SQ lover now to satisfy my needs!
Yes. Taller and more shapely.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-11-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Yoyo 1606 body also not bad.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 01-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

TongTong of L1608 figure looks good..
Old 02-12-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
TongTong of L1608 figure looks good..
Tong Tong is from 1606 not 1608.

Tong Tong is tall and slim like Yo Yo.

Service is good but A boobs and no kissing.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
My top three nice slim body and above-average looks.

1. Angel (1654A) 1.66m tall, fair and nice B boobs.
2. Qi Qi (2036) 1.65m tall, firm B boobs.
3. Xiao Ning (1669) 1.67m tall, slim and hourglass body.

All three have nice alluring pussy for painting and long legs for bros who love to lick the wonderful thighs.

I am a sucker for long legs and tall, slim body.

Actually YoYo 1612 would be No.2 but seems that someone is feeding her and is seldom working and always unavailable when she is working.
As such, I dropped her from my list.
No point listing a gal that bros always cannot get.

Happy bonking!
Joker bro,

Yoyo from L1612 now easier to get. Maybe due to strong competition from other house. I found her sitting on her sofa for 10 minutes with no biz on two occasions.

Very friendly girl, response with smile when I say goodbye to her although I do not give her biz. You can book in advance with 1612 boss also to better your chance to get her.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Question, what is the definit6 of beautiful body? If plump but curvy considered? Personally am looking for someone size 1 or 2. Not able to tahan plump/fat or with tummy. Not too much into boobs but pretty zkinny/slim types, any recommendations?

Someone like 16w17 jingjing, rtc 1649 lele type of body is my poison.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1