The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Ping Pong Show

Hi Bros where to ping pong show aka tiger show in Bangkok?
Went to patpong and it’s a shadow of its former self....upper floor bars all gone.
Any place to see now?
Old 10-10-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Hi Bros where to ping pong show aka tiger show in Bangkok?
Went to patpong and it’s a shadow of its former self....upper floor bars all gone.
Any place to see now?
Try Lucky Star, on the right side of the soi, along Soi Cowboy. Show should start at 11 pm. No need to pay entrance. Just buy a beer and sit on the stool next to the stage.

They may have it now or the show.....all vanished because of the goverment, just liked in Patpong.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ping Pong Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Try Lucky Star, on the right side of the soi, along Soi Cowboy. Show should start at 11 pm. No need to pay entrance. Just buy a beer and sit on the stool next to the stage.

They may have it now or the show.....all vanished because of the goverment, just liked in Patpong.
Many thanks bro.
Seems like soi cowboy and nana plaza now the sleaze factor higher than patpong.
Patpong machiam like ghost town now. I went there looking for ping pong ended up sitting outside nursing a beer listening to live band
Old 11-10-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Many thanks bro.
Seems like soi cowboy and nana plaza now the sleaze factor higher than patpong.
Patpong machiam like ghost town now. I went there looking for ping pong ended up sitting outside nursing a beer listening to live band
SC and NEP are in a different police district than in Patpong. But beer in Patpong, cheaper a bit. Barfine, also cheaper. But no see naked women on the stages, 17 years ago. Same situation on naked women, then and now. But the syts can be fun when bonking them in your room.

Hence, after your ST, doing all sorts of crazy sex stuff with your narak puying, you got a sore throat in the morning but blamed that on the black label whisky that you had in Thermae.

Last edited by Yokosi; 11-10-2019 at 09:40 PM.
Old 13-10-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
SC and NEP are in a different police district than in Patpong. But beer in Patpong, cheaper a bit. Barfine, also cheaper. But no see naked women on the stages, 17 years ago. Same situation on naked women, then and now. But the syts can be fun when bonking them in your room.

Hence, after your ST, doing all sorts of crazy sex stuff with your narak puying, you got a sore throat in the morning but blamed that on the black label whisky that you had in Thermae.
So SC and NEP got ping pong show?
Not I want see la want to bring my Thai gf
If got live sex show even better.
also want to explore gay/ trans show. Not for me la I’m 100% straight
Old 14-10-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
So SC and NEP got ping pong show?
Not I want see la want to bring my Thai gf
If got live sex show even better.
also want to explore gay/ trans show. Not for me la I’m 100% straight
There are no ping pong or live sex shows in agogos, NEP.

The ping pong show was in Lucky Star agogo on SC. Was there a few times, years ago. Hence, this agogo may have it now, tuned it down or maybe, no show at all now. Just go and look see. Please ask the mamasan if got such shows there.

Go in, buy a beer, sit down near the stage or in the upper levels. Stage is in the middle of the agogo. Show should start at 10 or 11 pm. No need to pay entrance fee.

Got naked show, lesbian show, got lady blowing trumpet with her pussy, pussy shooting darts at balloons held up high by the customers, ladies pulling out razor blades from their pussies, eggs inside the pussies and broken with egg yolk and white shooting inside glasses, pussies shooting out ping pong balls.

Interesting to watch and cost was only a few beers. Very cheap. No need to pay thousands of THB to touts to see ping pong or live sex shows in Patpong, which you said, had all vanished.

Mostly farang and yipun customers. But all, including ladies are welcome. But me do not know about your thai gf as some agogos do not allow thai customers to enter.

Gay bars are in Silom Soi 2. A street with all gay bars. Everything available here, pick ups, shows, trans events.

In NEP, only got katoey or ladyboy bars. Go to Obession on the ground floor. Its near a corner. Beautiful " ladies " inside. Handjob 100% available inside. Speak to Mike ( if he is still working there ) the head papasan. He speaks Mandarin and can recommend a nice, syt to talk about katoey life to your thai gf.

You live only once. Explore. Be adventurous. See, look, experience.
Old 15-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Very good info bro many thanks

I remember back then in patpong they frown on Thai lady customer but not farang or other nationality ladies. They accidentally/ purposely shot the darts in our direction to annoy us (we sat at the bar).
But current Thai gf looks like non Thai....I’ll ask her to keep her mouth shut hehe
Old 16-10-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Very good info bro many thanks

I remember back then in patpong they frown on Thai lady customer but not farang or other nationality ladies. They accidentally/ purposely shot the darts in our direction to annoy us (we sat at the bar).
But current Thai gf looks like non Thai....I’ll ask her to keep her mouth shut hehe
Good info because I was nicknamed " Kings of Agogos " by TS, vmteck, in the closed, dedicated to Bkk's a-go-go recommendation thread. Let others be the king, now. Me, now, too old already. Hahaha.

Bouncers will ask in Thai " No Thai allowed inside ", to me because my skin color is liked a Thai, liked working in the padi fields in Issan. Too much sun.

Tell your thai gf to say in English without a Thai accent, " I am a tourist " and her finger pointing at you, " husband " to the bouncers at the entrance.

Wahhh, no have thai gf but a wife accompanying you into agogos. Hahaha.

Last edited by Yokosi; 16-10-2019 at 08:18 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1