The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
They replied me in the afternoon already. OKT say just used back the number. Say will take customers Hopefully see FRs on thai model club. Eyeing on cake
Great! Hope you have great bonk. Cake neh neh look big.
Old 15-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

You don't expose the stable is you give face. How about you PM me.
I want to avoid wasting my time...
or
maybe bro all have to finger first before proceed for health precaution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatmydonuts View Post
Went to a stable for the first time and got a shock of my life...

okt say can finger girl,so I proceeded then after fingering went to go into action already,for like 5 mins then I felt something is not right on my finger and i went to see.

KNN see got blood and then faster stop the girl and i see the condom stain with some blood...I ask the girl, if she is feeling pain below a not,
then she said no. The blood smell like menstruation blood smell, fcking smelly

Call OKT the he starting still want take some money then in the end, he say i can just go without paying.

So pls if your go chiong,please smell the girl pussy first...I will not expose the stable but if i get many point,I will show evidence of the blood and the condom
Old 15-08-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Gwen of silkstockings (1/5)

OKT - Fast, efficient and friendly.
Body - Petite gym body
Bbbj - Accomodating to the pace you want. Just tell her nicely how you want it.
Frenching - French queen.
Fj - Hardworking and did almost all positions.
Gfe - Not really. I think I came at a bad time after her uneventful experience with the ang moh. So I don't really blame her. Spend the last 10 minutes talking about her experience with him and ask me if I can show her the fr the bro wrote about her.
Old 15-08-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Book Nara from T003 on 15 Aug.
Nara is very pretty, got this shy and cute look. She look tired given the change of venue and many late nights.
OKT should provide a better bigger place.
After she showered me, i tried to help her relax too. She started working and she can serve well. Perhaps i was tired, i could not do my part well. She was patience and wanted me to continue.
Finally we "ran" 2.4km together, beat the clock. We were both hungry and wet.. Tasted her, sweet with her scents. We frenched as we ran together.. Will i return? YES.
i am writing this review to help her.
Bro, please treat her well and handle her with care.. Good asset must be treasured.
Old 15-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
miketeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

15/08/2019 with Kat

Session (3/5)

3/5 for free bonk

The session was delayed for a while due to some repairs. Kat was wroth the wait.

Looks: 8/10
must discount 30%. She is on the older side. But won't reject.

Body: 8/10. As far as I can observe in the poor lights (the repairs were not complete) her body everything natural lah.

Boobs: 8/10. really nicely shapped

Frenching: 9/10 eager to sword fight

Blowjob: 10/10. she is a usper freak her tongue go places you don't think anyone would go really enjoy this one

Catbath: 9/10. this woman knows how to use her mouth

Fingering: 10/10 allowed. it feels good to feel her jerk when i finger her. her body shakes and then you can tell you are making her feel good

Fuckjob: 8/10 normal

GFE: 8/10 feels good. can chat.

thakn you to okt. i will always support ur stable
Old 15-08-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
khanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatmydonuts View Post
Went to a stable for the first time and got a shock of my life...

okt say can finger girl,so I proceeded then after fingering went to go into action already,for like 5 mins then I felt something is not right on my finger and i went to see.

KNN see got blood and then faster stop the girl and i see the condom stain with some blood...I ask the girl, if she is feeling pain below a not,
then she said no. The blood smell like menstruation blood smell, fcking smelly

Call OKT the he starting still want take some money then in the end, he say i can just go without paying.

So pls if your go chiong,please smell the girl pussy first...I will not expose the stable but if i get many point,I will show evidence of the blood and the condom

Wat is the logic of asking people to up yr points then reveal?
Old 15-08-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=740577
Was she one of the Ang Pai under SS last time? Pic looks like she gained some weight
Yes She back time to rtf . She look more beautiful with some weight gain nice ass and slim body look good . Should find out soon 555 . Made booking done. Reunion always increase gfe during session . Only RTF good lady .
Old 15-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my 2 cents on the FL expectations:

- Higher price doesn't mean better service or quality. You go different barber shop or massage place got different price also right? Does that mean the haircut or massage is better? Not necessary.

- If you think that stable/FL is overpriced, just don't patronize them. There is no need to constantly complain how overpriced they are. Obviously if they can maintain that price, it means there are customers who have diff opinion and are willing to pay that price. This is a free market, you have no right to demand that they lower their price.

- You are NOT buying a product, you are paying for a very personal/intimate service from a human.

- Please expect inconsistencies in the service, this is a natural aspect of this line. FL is a human and sometimes feel less willing to service a customer due to many reasons; bad hygiene, body odor, very low physical attraction, bad chemistry, etc. Some of them are not by any fault of yours, but unfortunately this is the reality. "Ang Pais", "commandos" or more experienced FLs tend to be more consistent, so you could try those if you are not a risk taker.

- Don't be a dick. Yes, its your hard earned money, but please also have some respect for the ladies and have some empathy from their perspective. Again, they are humans too and this is not exactly their dream job.

- If you receive unsatisfactory service, I personally feel you shouldn't EXPECT a full refund because afterall she did bare her full body to you, and to some extent provide part of the "service". Just be the bigger man, walk away, count yourself unlucky, don't patronize them/her again.

- No point raging at the OKT or FL, to them you are just 1 customer they can afford to lose. Worse is if multiple stables start blacklisting you. The best way for them to self-reflect and improve service standards is through their pockets, this means writing an honest review here, which will impact their business (to a certain extent).

Last edited by sammybk; 15-08-2019 at 11:27 PM.
Old 15-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post

- Higher price doesn't mean better service or quality. You go different barber shop or massage place got different price also right? Does that mean the haircut or massage is better? Not necessary.

- If you think that stable/FL is overpriced, just don't patronize them. There is no need to constantly complain how overpriced they are. Obviously if they can maintain that price, it means there are customers who have diff opinion and are willing to pay that price. This is a free market, you have no right to demand that they lower their price.

- You are NOT buying a product, you are paying for a very personal/intimate service from a human.

- Please expect inconsistencies in the service, this is a natural aspect of this line. FL is a human and sometimes feel less willing to service a customer due to many reasons; bad hygiene, body odor, very low physical attraction, bad chemistry, etc. Some of them are not by any fault of yours, but unfortunately this is the reality. "Ang Pais", "commandos" or more experienced FLs tend to be more consistent, so you could try those if you are not a risk taker.

- Don't be a dick. Yes, its your hard earned money, but please also have some respect for the ladies and have some empathy from their perspective. Again, they are humans too and this is not exactly their dream job.

- If you receive unsatisfactory service, I personally feel you shouldn't EXPECT a full refund because afterall she did bare her full body to you, and to some extent provide part of the "service". Just be the bigger man, walk away, count yourself unlucky, don't patronize them/her again.

- No point raging at the OKT or FL, to them you are just 1 customer they can afford to lose. Worse is if multiple stables start blacklisting you. The best way for them to self-reflect and improve service standards is through their pockets, this means writing an honest review here, which will impact their business (to a certain extent).
Tio tio tio . i add one more cent on top of your two cents .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 16-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Totally agreed and up you for this.
I laughed and almost fell off my chair when I see samster calling out stable OKT to explain price and quality lol. Like you said just dont patronize if you think the FL is overpriced lol explain what?
Old 16-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

JJ Seduction
15/8 at 430pm
Looks: young and pretty.
Body: Slightly meaty not fat with curves at the right places.
Boobs: natural and big soft tits.
Pussy: trimmed can paint no smell.
French: Not so bad.
Bbbj: Skilful and good suction
Fj: super accommodating. can try any positions i request.
Gfe: sky high.
Overall: 8-9/10.
Rtf material, strongly recommended for boobs and gfe lovers.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very well said Sir.

The ladies are living breathing human beings so please treat them with respect and dignity. Of course, good manners and being clean and well groomed go a long way towards building chemistry but it is NEVER a given just because we paid some money.

Sometimes lucky and sometimes not.

I got lucky with Gwen - she's a legit gem, hard-working, cheerful and chatty with that million dollar smile and all the positive FRs about her are true
Old 16-08-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
assion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First and Simple FR for Betty :

Betty welcome mi with a great smile and with a sexy body when the door opens.

FACE:9/10
Body:9/10 great curves
Service: 8/10 (BJ with great suckation)
GFE:definitely 10/10
Communcation: good english
RTF: Sure!!!!

She is definitely one of the GEMS around right now.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fawnatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker. First time posting. Also 2 week late review.
Ariya from LoveAffair
I was itching for some love and contacted this stable. The Bro was really quick and very customer centric. He said Ariya (or Mint, can't remember) was avail and promised me good service. Went ahead with overnight since I had a big itch!
Hotel was a clean and comfortable one. Not one of those dirty ST hotels.
The girl was ok to look at. Had braces which was a big turn on for me. She was a bit shy in the beginning but once we warmed up, her service was really good! I was happy o have taken the Bro's recommendation for this girl.
Looks 6/10
Age 24 I think. Not completely sure
Boob Small. Not much to suck on
Ass : perfect. It was a joy to see them bouncing while I was pounding her in doggie.
Gfe 8/10 very good experience after some initial shyness
FJ 8/10
Dfk Yes. Lots
Damages 380/3/8
WIR Yes. But to try another girl.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

give that man a lager!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1