The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Milk and Pond Tarma Loveaffair88 (just to clarify $250/4/90 is for 2 girls and $400/6/120 is for 3 girls) I went for $250/4/90.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=739775
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=739643

I think I'm their first tarma customer. Here's the FR.

OKT fast and prompt replies.

Both girls look similar to photo, one look can recognize. Both wear braces.

Milk: Late 20s MILF with man made D cup, eraser nips. Quite skinny and have wrinkles here and there. Fair skin. She is like those horny sex deprived MILF, kept teasing me with her CFM look and moans. Walk into the room she strip to her lingerie immediately grind me and want me touch her boobs already. Work at a club back in Thailand.

Pond: Early 20s. Thai tan, boobs natural C, saggy, inverted nipple. A bit chubby. She look like blackpink jenny to me but a chubby version. The way she talk also, like a bit cold. Student and first time doing this.

Location: Nice cozy hotel, have to get picked up by girl as need key card access. Probably won't get seen by people going up as it was quite crowded, but if you stand there you will know who is coming for the same thing as you

Room quite small but bed enough for 3. Shower damn small only can fit 1 person, so no bathroom action. Side track a bit I actually like this room cos got stairs to 2nd level and got a table on top like a balcony, like those dream room for 1 person.

Catbath: Standard SOP. Seem like Pond like to give catbath and kept sucking on my nipple and touching it when nothing do. She suck until I got hickey around my nipple

BBBJ: BBBJ fans can look somewhere else. Both provide minimal BJ experience and only did a while (although I'm not a fan of it as well). Pond mainly did it and she only did the head, when I ask her to lick the balls she said no, then I was like thinking the balls is cleaner than the head tho.

French/Kiss: Nil didn't feel like doing it to both

Fingering/Painting: Only fingered Milk. Damn she can take a long fingering. Allowed me to keep fingering her until she became wet without limit. Didn't feel like painting both of them. Milk was fully shaved Pond trimmed but still quite hairy.

FJ: Did Pond first. Average bonk, got ass for doggy. Milk was better, more moans and she quite horny. Both can take a rough bonk.

GFE: Both kept talking in thai to each others during the session and used phone here and there. Then Milk kept looking at me and speak in thai and always giving me the CFM look Both have limited english so communication is hard. Chemistry like average only. The session more like bonk one then proceed to another, not much action with both together. Some more bonk Pond first move on to Milk suddenly Pond don't know go where only left me bonking Milk. Only managed 2 shots.

Overall if you want a session like mom teach daughter sex and can shoot 4 times in 90 mins then go for it, especially if you can communicate in thai.

I would probably only recommend Milk but for the price she is a bit expensive as I have tried bigger boobs. Pond like not much action with her.

Otherwise RTF: no.

Last edited by miffed; 13-08-2019 at 06:48 PM. Reason: add things
Old 13-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Wah , she really goes deep .. almost disappear
Yup... can feel my dick head touching her throat... btw she is shaved...
Old 13-08-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
Langqun0125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

11/08/2019 14:30pm 4/5Bonk with Gwen from SS

Clear instructions from Bro Silk. Very discreet central place, first time go there.

Looks & body: 8/10 (face 80% as photo, foxy look and very slim. But kinda dark.)

French: 10/10 (She would initiate like other bros mentioned . From start till the end, whenever you want.)

Fingering: Nil(nvr try)

BBBJ: 9/10 (slow move and extremely strong suction power, it feels as like fucking a tight hole)

Painting:6/10 (tried 69, her pussy a bit dark not looks fresh one but no smell. )

FJ: 9/10 (I think I’m getting old. Always 1-2 mins for 1st shot recently, or maybe some prostate issues. After that we talked about countries she travelled then french for a while until my bro wake up. 2nd shot much better, missionary to the end. She told me I made her cum and let her got energy for work.... )

GFE: 8/10 (A very warm and hardworking lady, always smile.)

RTF: Definitely if got time and money
Old 13-08-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Micangelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clocking my 5/5 bonks with SilkStockings, Gwen

OKT: 10/10 As usual, fast and responsive
Looks: 9/10 Not SYT, but looks good for me
Boobs: 9/10 Big and enhanced
Body: 7/10 Shape nice but gave birth before can see the wrinkles
DFK: 10/10 Aggressive like no tomorrow
BBBJ: 10/10 Deep throat and good stereo
Fingering: Yes, she enjoy
FJ: 10/10 1st shot done in missionary and piling position, 2’d shot tried many position such as cowgirl, doggy, lying doggy, missionary
RTF: Yes
Old 13-08-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for TRL, Melody.

Clear instructions from okt on link up process. Kudos to the Smooth execution by melody to pick me up too.
Met melody in the lift. She was in a black t shirt with jeans. Was thinking to myself, probably a conservative and suburb gal. Went into the room and she broke the ice completely! Turns out she’s an office lady, who’s proficient in Korean too! Even better, underneath the black T-shirt n jeans was a sexy lingerie.
Her makeup was just nice too. Polished, and her perfume was ummhmmm! Still lingering on me and I still thinking whether to bath it off or just continue reminiscing.
Main course, everything was like making out with a close Uni mate. The giggles, the mutual turn ons, making each other totally wet, even cummed together.
For those into details, in gist, bbbj, frenching, AR, deep throat, fingering, painting, all ok.
Looks 80-85% close to pic. But pls take care of melody. Her first time here. And legit OL. I still wana visit again too. Dun tire her too much k.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
rave1122 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgame141 View Post
FR for TRL, Melody.

k.
She enhanced or natural?
Old 13-08-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
lookseelad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=740286

Wawa Seduction68

This is considered a RTF, since I had Wawa during her previous tour with SS.
OKT: Responsive as always.
Look: 9/10 Looks better than last trip. Wawa always have that looks slutty. Well, she remembered me and straight gave me a big hug before holding my hand and led me to her room.
Body: 9/10 As before, slim and fit body. Felt firmer than previously. Same tattoos, same fat free.
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced boobs look great on her small body, not as hard as before, maybe someone gave her daily massage in LOS
French: 9/10 Deep frencher, as previously, overwhelmed me easily with her tongue action, left me totally breathless.
Pussy: 9/10 Still sibei tight, gave her a long hard paint, playing with her clits non stop. Smells yummy.
BJ: 8/10 Still have braces, still as painless as before. Her diligence is never in doubt.
FJ: 9/10 Wawa is the type who can lead and withstand one hell of a pounding. Her pussy is meant for fuck, slim, durable and super duper wet all the time. Never once I had to use jelly, her own lubricant can fill a tube liao.
GFE: 8/10 More open than previously. English is still limited, most convos were carried out during google translator.
RTF: Wawa is still one of the better bonks around. She has the attributes to being a top FL. I personally is glad she is back after 3 months. Different stable now but no difference at all in her services.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
lineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=739440

Betty (Silk Stocking) - 4/5

Looks: SYT , only early 20s, best features are her big dreamy eyes.
Body: Not pencil thin, Betty has sexy curves and a standout ass.
Boobs: Big natural boobs which is ideal for boobs lovers. Gave me licence to roam and roam I did.
Frenching: She initiated and did it with passion. She was really into it, I gladly obliged.
Painting: She loved it!
Bbbj: As mentioned, maybe the duration is a little short, cant fault her suction and eye contact.
FJ: She has a naturally wet pussy which she put to good use. Rode me for a while, I can feel her pussy moist. Pumped her in missionary for a short while, can feel her lubs coating the CD. Doggied her hard, can hear the piak piak sound. Unloaded 1st shot just below her boobs, I didnt make it on time to spray on her boobs lol.
GFE: Can converse well in English, quiet but attentive enough. At least she dont play phone or ignore me. After all, I think I did gave her a good nice fuck lol.
Do enjoy her while she is here.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 16
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light

ICE @ XFactor
Central spacious hotel, same mid 20s girl as pic, just thai tan and blemishes on smooth skin. Slim and curvy, manmade soft boobs, trim pussy and round ass. Experience masseur in Nippon and 1st time doing full service here. Full frenchinng, attentive BBJ, like painting till very wet. Overall have a good bonking time

Last edited by srodeeps; 21-08-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
Prominence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 12/8/2019
Girl: Betty
Stable: Silk Stockings
FR: 2/5

Decided to find some company, and Betty caught my eye.
As always, have to commend bro silk for the fast replies and easy booking.
Like other bros have mentioned, Betty is similar to her photos.

I think she's really cute and has a killer smile which was I chose her in the first place and I was not disappointed.
Her boobs are also soft and natural which I really enjoyed playing around with.
Service-wise, she'd very friendly once you break the ice with her and is really good at giving the GFE.
I intend to rtf her for sure
Old 13-08-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xvvtsx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jamie (SS @ 13/08/2019) 1/5

Fucks with enthusiasm

Looks: 8/10 - Grows on you
BBBJ: 7/10 - Never tried DT. Perhaps I should
FJ: 9/10 - Takes good pounding
Fingering: 10/10 - Squirming
Attitude: 10/10 - This is important
RTF: Yes
Old 13-08-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=740287

2nd blood report for JJ of Seduction68
I always enjoy speaking with Bro SD cos he provides good insights to his ladies. I was lusting for big natural boobs and he advised me to try out his new lady, JJ who started work today. No regrets.

Looks: 8/10 Face is a bit chubbier compared to what i expect. Discount 10% and she fits. Doe eyed lady with a friendly smile.
Body: 8/10 JJ is about 1.6m which is another accurate stat, her butt is big and firm. She has a slight tummy which does not turn me off much. Prefer meaty lady to those who are too skinny. Dont want to kan tio ku.
Boobs: 9/10 Big big natural melons. Cant playing with them at all. She told me natural, I cant doubt it, they are so soft.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight and trimmed. Allow painting and gentle fingering. She did a inspection on my nails prior to fingering. No weird or pee smell. Painted her gaolat.
French: 8/10 She tried hard. She is towards passionate frenching than hardcore DFK.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Can hear the slurping sound. Went from cock to balls effortlessly. She was out to please lol.
FJ: 9/10 Did only 2 positions, doggy and missonary. Her hips are wide and provided a good grip when doggying. Her boobs moved like waves when in missionary. Finished 2 rounds in this position itself. She moaned loud but I managed to silence her by locking lips non stop.
GFE: Like a meek poly gf. Very obedient but she is shy and needs translator to get by.
Side note: I tabao some food from the ladies, heard from Bro SD, the nearest 7-11 is 10 mins away. I gave JJ time to eat but she declined. Good work attitude.
RTF: Yes for me, I dont know about you guys though.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
lochness123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro SA for the great girl. Finally got to try Bona after reading all these reviews and boy was I not disappointed. Got welcomed into a nice apartment followed by some great DFK as we explored each other. Went for a short bath and got a BBBJ - had to stop her to make sure I didnt cum this fast. On to the bed for further action and ended in a 69 CIM. Not going to elaborate too much after this

GFE 10/10
BBBJ 10/10
FJ 10/10 (lost track of number of positions tried)
Frenching 10/10 non-stop frenching everywhere

May have been a little biased but shes the first FL who could make me shoot twice.

Would defo RTF had she not been going back this Friday.

Cheers!
Old 13-08-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!

My go-to stable locations are sadly gone, so time to try new places...

Kay from LAX

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=739867

Was a bit apprehensive cos the fair skin looks a bit too good to be true, but the little bro's instincts struck gold this time.

Location entrance is quite daring if I'm being honest, but clear video instructions from OKT so no fuss there. Shared toilet, but towels are clean.

Once in room, Frenching started so I already knew it was going to be good...

Looks: 8/10 for me
Very very fair for Thai, could pass off as a Hong Kong OL. Not so much SYT, more of a colleague eye candy. Maybe complexion not as perfect but she has really pretty eyes and a cheeky smile, won't reject.

Body: 7.5/10
I think enhanced Cs but not very sure, was too busy playing with her nips. Quite tall actually, not model / gym bod but pretty OL you would bang if you had half a chance.

GFE: 9/10 for me
Even though it was a 45 min session, loved every minute of the sweet fuck buddy vibe (personality reminds me a bit of Nicole from TRL actually, just that the voice not as "tehhh")

Kissing started once in room, she pulled me in to grind against her and I lifted her up while locked in DFK, and put her on the bed.

Made out for a while, I think she wouldn't have minded if we went right into it but I wanted to shower first, told her to go eat something I bought while I did so.

Her English is probably only passable, but was too immersed in the French to notice.

Foreplay: 7/10

Once back in room from shower, she had put on a see through black nightie, and I began unwrapping my present suckled on her exposed nipples for a bit, then pushed her down on bed and began to eat her out

Doesn't get wet that easily, but after the recent horror stories glad to report no funny smells and she's open to painting. Fingering on the outside only, but made her come through clit stimulation.

Skipped BJ cos not a fan.

FJ: 7/10

Partly my fault for being a bit tired today, but Kay was accomodating throughout, literally service with a smile.

Pounded her in missionary for a while, then attempted doggy but the bed was just too noisy (we had a good laugh from the sound)

Carry fucked for a while instead, before I got tired and she rode me (more of the grinder type). Finally gave up and let her finish me with a handjob, spraying onto her face and the bed. She took it with a laugh though (usually chicks will blackface), and helped me clean up. Sorry to next bro for possible stains...

RTF: If I can, but she's flying back next Wed I think.

For the height, looks and GFE I think she's a pretty good deal, might go for full 90 mins next time.

Happy bonking bros.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darthwacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzisFlash View Post
FR for Minzy

Nice girl that kc quite a few bros already. Very high standard of service and gfe.

Hi bro, which stable? From flirtygirls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1