The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lalacat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
Really? She told me that she went back Vietnam for one year doing nothing. Am i being bluffed?
Saigon girls are good at lying don’t be a DF
Old 12-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Just went today, gotten Mai. Not disappointed at all with the service. She is petite, A-B cup, just my type of girl.
GFE gao gao, except she didn't shower with me. Saw another bro came out of the shower with his girl.
Might RTM but would wanna try other girls/places first.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcy93 View Post
Q
Do you have her sg fl pic? If not, she might be posting sg pics to bluff people she visit sg
If SG scenery pics maybe can bluff..... but photos with her inside how to bluff? I dun have her instagram like some other bros but I have her wechat and saw on her moments photos of her at Universal Studio, Esplanade & Changi Jewel. Somemore Jewel is a new attraction so she had to be there if her moments show her inside the photos.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcy93 View Post
Q
Do you have her sg fl pic? If not, she might be posting sg pics to bluff people she visit sg
I can confirm for you.... she was operating in the Bugis/Clarke Quay areas. Small group of 3-5 girls all from VN..... believed to be same agent. I took her for $180 session (inc hotel + cd) and she was located at Hotel Boss that day. Did not rtf again as I feel $180 is too expensive considering I only pay rm178 in JB for her services.
Old 13-08-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I can confirm for you.... she was operating in the Bugis/Clarke Quay areas. Small group of 3-5 girls all from VN..... believed to be same agent. I took her for $180 session (inc hotel + cd) and she was located at Hotel Boss that day. Did not rtf again as I feel $180 is too expensive considering I only pay rm178 in JB for her services.
Really? Which stable?
Old 13-08-2019, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Vietnam have Merlion? Jewel? Gardens by the Bay? Clarke Quay?
Go check her instagram.... her photos all show her in Singapore at these places.... and okt website has record of her on call.

Although her profile has oredi been removed from the latest update.... I am sure her okt can confirm her identity.
Ya, she did visit sgp a few times and each time for a few days. Each time she came, was with LS boss, his wife and sister.

I did visit HCMC a few times before when you guys mentioned she was operating in sgp. I drank with her and my gf at YOLO. You sure this is the same Bella in sgp?
Old 13-08-2019, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
If SG scenery pics maybe can bluff..... but photos with her inside how to bluff? I dun have her instagram like some other bros but I have her wechat and saw on her moments photos of her at Universal Studio, Esplanade & Changi Jewel. Somemore Jewel is a new attraction so she had to be there if her moments show her inside the photos.
See my reply above
Old 13-08-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Hotel Boss? Mine was at Robertson Quay hotel.
S$180/= is ok lah..... about same as the FL Dome 1.
No chance to RTF her as she had already left before I can book her again.

Btw the new batch of girls that arrive last week..... saw my regular girl from VIP spa on the OKT telegram. Did not know she left VIP. Already book a slot with her for thursday evening.....
Old 13-08-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster (B)

Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
Ya, she did visit sgp a few times and each time for a few days. Each time she came, was with LS boss, his wife and sister.

I did visit HCMC a few times before when you guys mentioned she was operating in sgp. I drank with her and my gf at YOLO. You sure this is the same Bella in sgp?
So fast change her story..... earlier say stay in VN for 1 year doing nothing. Then kenna exposed now say another story. Oldtimers advice is very true..... never believe the stories of the ladies.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
Really? Which stable?
Small operator with 3-5 girls each time..... previously use wechat.... now use telegram.... VNbabes
Old 13-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
So fast change her story..... earlier say stay in VN for 1 year doing nothing. Then kenna exposed now say another story. Oldtimers advice is very true..... never believe the stories of the ladies.
Not change the story, coz when they come every time, I will host them. So I know
Old 13-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
Hotel Boss? Mine was at Robertson Quay hotel.
S$180/= is ok lah..... about same as the FL Dome 1.
No chance to RTF her as she had already left before I can book her again.

Btw the new batch of girls that arrive last week..... saw my regular girl from VIP spa on the OKT telegram. Did not know she left VIP. Already book a slot with her for thursday evening.....
Before Bella, there is another 39. Maybe you meant her?
Old 14-08-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
It says the username doesn’t exist. Anyone have the latest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
https://t.me/VNbabes

Agreed the girl turnover for this stable is quite fast...... but that means good for us. Got new chai every 2 weeks

Another good is now they come into Singapore..... no need to join the mad rush n queue to go into JB.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
It says the username doesn’t exist. Anyone have the latest?
I can access them..... maybe your phone settings not correct?
Old 14-08-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
I can access them..... maybe your phone settings not correct?
I also can access the telegram by the name of VNbabes but no updates or photos in there?
Or do I need to msg the OKT then OKT will share photos?

Want to try out in Singapore instead of going to JB...

Any input is appreciated, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1