The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Sign up a new account, clock post in the zap free forum and post reports on Scarletthouse or Milkyway.

You got to stop this pattern, it is too obvious and the users here are not idiots.

Pierre.
Bro... too early to break the hole. But is ok. I looking forward more from bro yankie. Nice virgin FR Written by the way.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
froggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Annie of Seduction

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=734699

Looks: 7.5/10, I can see how she looks like the photos but your usual discounting applies with thai tan.
Location: 6/10 - this is personal preference (maybe others will not mind), i'm not a fan of hotels around the area, room only contains a double bed and your standard small bathroom.
Body: 7.5/10 very slim
Boobs: 7/10 not for boob lovers, A size
Pussy: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 hardworking girl but maybe its the room that "affects the mood".
GFE: 8/10 definitely a very sweet and talkative girl. minimal english.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Puy from Mansion:

What attracted me and possibly some of the bros here is that ass pic of hers. In short, I was not disappointed.

Body: 9/10 Amazing bottom, fondled her ass throughout.
Boobs: 7/10 a pair of natural Bs
Looks: 8/10 Looks exactly like her pics, but slightly less fair
BBBJ: 7/10 Had better but she tried her best. Her braces didn’t help
French: like a wild child
FJ: 10/10 Amazing stamina, no complains in changing position and no qualms of me going extra deep. She took it like a champ! And like some bros already said, standing doggy was just deliciously addictive. If only she had heels, it would have made it more fun. Soft moans, wet juicy pussy and quivering expressions made me cum in no time

Would definitely rtf before she leaves this week.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
korokid88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For puy from mansion

Sorry bro mansion late post

Tall and seductive
Very sexy moan makes horny while doing slow deep throat
Natural body no enhancement soft bouncy ass

Rtf yes if got time again
Overall 9/10
Look 8/10
Sex 10/10 personally I think she really like doing it
btw she was shaking after sex like those JAV orgasms
Old 12-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5375 / Power: 12
j1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Bentley (SS) 2/5 Wed 6.30PM

OKT: Friendly and helpful with prompt replies
Looks: Can see its her but usual slight discount to pics.
Body: Considered fair for thai as she hails from Chiang Mai but staying in Pattaya
Boobs: Enhanced but not hard
Painting : Allowed wet and responsive
French : Allowed
BBBJ: Also pays attention to balls
FJ: Only tried cowgirl and missionary for round 1. Hardworking, insisted on initiating round 2 and finished with combination of BBBJ and HJ
GFE: Considered high, will hug and chat while resting for round 2
Overall: Recommended for bros looking for good service and GFE
Old 12-07-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

aj1886 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Evelyn from seduction

Looks: Very good looking girl
Shower: SOP
Painting : Enjoys being painted and very responsive
French: Good with a lot of tongue
BBBJ: Almost made me cum until i had to stop her
FJ: She can take a pounding
GFE: Doesn't use her phone and cuddle with you
Overall: Very enjoyable session and have no regrets
RTF: Yes
Old 12-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Boizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to book Debbie @1030am.Location was accessible by public and discreet. Arrived to be greeted by Debbie at the door. Body and service was superb. Definitely will RTF, but she's gg back soon.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
HappyBonker88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Samsters,

Is Milkway reliable to book. Got a any negative FR bo ??

Thks in advance.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankie View Post
Mena from the scarletthouse

Location: just outside of CBD. Very big apartment and clean room.
Looks: 8.5/10 very adorable and keep smiling. confirm, will not reject type. Very seductive in sleep gown. can see her cleavage and her undies when she squat down to put aside my shoes.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural big B, not sure got C. Soft like tofu, slight sag i think but still considered good. Nipples erected very fast by slight licking.
Body: 9/10 Slim and petite. Can feel the tautness of her body frame. Big, firm ass despite her petite frame. I cannot resist and gave it
Communication : 8/10. No problem she can speak english. Chatty, girly kind.
French: 9/10. waaaaa really good. suck my tongue hard, use her tongue to lick my teeth inside out outside in. very very shiok feeling.
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 She sucked my cock and balls really good and nice. Feel like a true AV idol BJ. I almost CIM. Only did that on my 2nd shot
Painting / Fingering: all allowed, she gets wet within seconds.
FJ: 9/10 One of the tight pussies i penetrated. We tried many positions and she was ok, no complains. I pushed my cock in only 80% and almost can feel the walls of her moist vagina. I feel she enjoyed it as she moaned soft then loud when high and frenched me furiously. First shot i think 10 mins only. Second shot maybe 15 mins but a bit shag so turn her around and ask her to give cim.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=735417&highlight=

Quote:
Originally Posted by STCC123 View Post
my first attempt at writing FR based on my experience and i feel this girl is deserving of it after lurking around for some time. saw this sexily dressed yet cute looking gal in the SBF forum and decided to try her out.

Jojo from the Sex Senses stable

Location: just outside of CBD. Very big apartment and clean room.
Looks: 8.5/10 very adorable and keep smiling. confirm, will not reject type. Very seductive in sleep gown. can see her cleavage and her undies when she squat down to put aside my shoes.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B. Soft like tofu, slight sag i think but still considered good. Nipples erected very fast by slight licking.
Body: 9/10 Slim and petite. Can feel the tautness of her body frame. Big, firm ass despite her petite frame. I cannot resist and gave it
Communication : 8/10. No problem she can speak english. Chatty, girly kind.
French: 9/10. waaaaa really good. suck my tongue hard, use her tongue to lick my teeth inside out outside in. very very shiok feeling.
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 She sucked my cock and balls really good and nice. Feel like a true AV idol BJ. I almost CIM.
Painting / Fingering: all allowed, she gets wet within seconds.
FJ: 9/10 One of the tight pussies i penetrated. We tried many positions and she was ok, no complains. I pushed my cock in only 80% and almost can feel the walls of her moist vagina. I feel she enjoyed it as she moaned soft then loud when high and frenched me furiously. First shot i think 10 mins only. Second shot maybe 15 mins. She is that good in sex, i am a 1 shot man but she coaxed and encouraged me by saying: dont worry, i will make you finish the 2nd shot as she caressed my cock, sucked my nipples, licked my chest before going down to BBBJ my suddenly solid hard cock. All these when we were standing. Then i was finished by her FJ.
GFE: 9/10. Jojo speaks good english, she is friendly and warm. After both shots finished, she insisted on giving me a light massage till time was up. She told me I worked hard in both rounds so she needed to make me comfortable again. She felt like a girlfriend throughout.
RTF: Yes if i can get another slot. She told me she worked non stop since she arrived. Most of the times she skipped her meals. Bros, please tabao some finger food for her. She is a gem who deserves our care. Sorry if my writing is no good.
Gotcha

Copy pasted FR.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienigel View Post
Bro scarlett response are fast. Location discreet
Girl: Smiley
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=735916

Looks: 7/10 discount abit from the photo, but u wont reject those kind and she is very soft spoken
Body: 8/10 slim and fits her frame, no complains
Boobs: 8/10 C cup which is consider big for her frame
BBBJ: 7/10 Acceptable and I went in for cim
French: 8/10 light kissing at first and once u turn her on, she tongue fight with you
Pussy: 9/10 yes! It's shaved, those who like shaved pussy, pack your bag to attack !
FJ: 8/10 wild kind but cfm make u cum .
Gfe: 9/10: She is those ding dong type, chatting non stop and crazy kind but in a good way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelies View Post

Looks: 7/10 discount abit from the photo, but u wont reject those kind and she is very soft spoken
Body: 8/10 slim and fits her frame, no complains
Boobs: 5/10 if u look for big boobs, she may not suits u
BBBJ: 7/10 Acceptable but i believe she could do better, maybe becos it's 1-2am and mood not there
French: 6/10 light kissing and yes she will lick ur neck
Pussy: 9/10 yes! It's shaved, those who like shaved pussy, pack your bag to attack !
FJ: 8/10 normal not wild kind but cfm make u cum .
CIM: Didnt receive this as well
Not bad, at least put some effort into changing it a bit after copy pasting.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinoda View Post
After resting for so long, decided to try out a new stable but really damn knn disappointing. For all bros, you have been warned. Fcuking dulan day for me.

I will just make this short.
Have all sms to back me up!

Stable: Chivas Angels
Lady: Tita.

OKT: 0/10
Initially can tell me no Tita in his stable, afterwhich tell me he thought i meant Cita. Its either he is lao hua and cannot see sms clearly or he simply dont care.
Went to the unit according to his instructions.
Gave me a lao chai and still can say isit i go wrong place.

Lady: Tita
No where same as the gal advertised.
Give me a lao chai.

Book at your own risk!

Just plain sway. Should have go to my usual stables.!
So did you bang the Lao Chai? Or you left for another FL?
Old 12-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

unclesam65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Yayee from GE:

Face: 9
Body:7 : not slim not fat
Boobs:9 : Natural, allows to play with them
Skin: 9 : Fair skin and smooth
BBBJ: 8 : Had better, not much into it
AR: 10 : Surprise service as its not mentioned, when I asked ahe said if you like I give. Wow thats called super service.
FJ: 10 : completely flexible, tried many positions without any objections.
French: 10: has braces but was still full tongue action
Pussy: Trimmed, no smell
GFE: 10 : Was very good, we had nice cuddling in the bed and her hands are nice and soft .

As per previous FR's i dont see her as big. She has a nice face and fair skin no thai tan. Her GFE is really high and have no complains other than bathroom being too small can fit only one but we both managed and we had nice rubbing action. She is so accommodating that when i say dont use ky she said ok if you dont like
Thanks Bro for the arrangement.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

Bentley(Silk-Stockings)

BIG BOOBS Lovers Roam/Suck/Play Soft-YES
Bubbly Character happy cheerful TCSS English lovers-YES
FRENCH lovers-YES
CIM lovers-No
COB lovers-Yes
GFE lovers-Yes
Painting Lovers-YES
VACUMM SUCTION KILLER BBBJ-YES

But if u looking for Damm SYT, Just skip reading my FR.
Commando GFE lovers I will put her in my list.

Overall, Bentley is superb GFE.
Her body is way better than many SYTs that I bonked.
Service is experienced type for sure probably in her 26-28 with a killer body.
Her Super BBBJ in a 69 position with my paint, we reach climax in no time.
I think she's perfect for the job.
Either u are lazy and wants to be a dead fish to be served, or u want to be a Romeo to impress, she's suits both.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
civic850 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycivic850 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yoyo scarletthouse
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=735418

Pictures Authenticity:90%. I find the pix don't do her justice, she's much much cuter in RL
Height: Around 1.6m
Skin:Normal, not tanned but not super fair like the pix also. Very =smooth though
Body: Superb, with nice curves, Meaty at the right place
Boobs: Looks like Cs, fucking nice handful 8/10
English: Not bad, can communicate quite well with english as I can't speak thai
CIM: 8/10 SOP cim, didn't get deepthroat though but bbbj was good
Experience: Reached the place, she opened the door and smiled and usher me in with her long hair, wearing a crop top
Shower: 9/10. It was good and I got a bbbj in shower.
Frenching: Yes !! I miss her tongue to tongue actions
Old 12-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic850 View Post
Here we go again, another silly clown (clone) with the same strategy.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1