The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
China is more advanced than us. No more chop for 嫖客anymore. They have everything in their record.

one of my friend was arrested last year and he was held custody for 7 days without any contact with the outside world. This got everyone panicked since he is not contactable and imagine the world looking for him.

He ended up losing his job and wife file for divorce
wow didnt know so harsh on people who patronize now, no chop means cannot enter china again ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
but knn... kenna twice residents in the carpark lobby LL went to the lobby at first floor and
need to wear ninja van t-shirt next time to avoid attention
Old 24-06-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Hk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to beholdHk8787boy is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/ah-mei-massage/

Anyone tried her before
Old 24-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One of my friends who’s a girl wants to get a sensual massage from another girl. Does anyone know where I can find MPs who do this or where I should search?

Old 24-06-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
One of my friends who’s a girl wants to get a sensual massage from another girl. Does anyone know where I can find MPs who do this or where I should search?

Tell your friend to only look for female masseur
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=13202847&postcount=24
Old 24-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ZQ ad is back...

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/
Old 24-06-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
haoshuang520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr for Fiona

http://sgbeautycastles.info/fiona-nuru-b2b-msg-hj-bj/

Made an appointment with this Fiona

Real person looks better than photo, her service and attitude is top notch, once step into the room help undress and hug hug before go shower .

Shower together and action start in shower with some teasing, massage was very good seem like trained before

Nuru B2B massage and bbbj was excellent , sensual and heavenly, allow painting, take her time to slowly serve you ,no rush at all, not a time watcher.

RTM :Yes , I would say $100 for his kind of service is really worth it
Old 24-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvenal123 View Post
I’ve changed my phone number due to too many unsolicited sms from bookings and I lost hebe’s WeChat. Would any kind Bros be willing to pass it to me?
https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/
Old 24-06-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Parkng this here because my JG thread was taken down. Took some time to type la. So dun wann waste. JG threads don't last long in the forum...

Started my JG journey last year because older already need more maintenance. Even started a JG thread that got taken down. Anyway, def not an OKT. Here to share my experiences. Of course if other bros got good JG references, would love to try new ones out also

I have tried quite a few of the top listed ones. Some are just pure hj. Some have left our shores (in memory of Laura). Out of those still here...

An Qi (Aljunied)
Good massage. Good JG.
Looks above average. Won’t reject
Low playability for me
Location is convenient. Place is clean

Boa er
Best massage strength. Good JG
Looks above average milf. Big boobs
Very playable. More playable with visit
Location convenient yet discreet

D
Good massage. Good JG. JG good for those trying for first time. Not so scary
VERY pretty (I think look like Carrie Wong). Not for boob lover
Semi playable. Can be unlocked. But she is quite overworked
Location is... interesting. Drivers need time to find parking

L
From boyzillian thread. Was a surprise find
Went for waxing offered massage after. Strength was good. She knows a bit of JG. Better than some other spa joint
Pretty. Like Taiwanese singer (dunno name). Not for boob lovers
Location hard to get to. But discreet

LLJ
The one that is most pushed.
JG is legit. But most time push to disciples. Also ok
Gilf so I did not bother with playability
Location is heartland

Soda
Good strength Thai massage. Strong JG. Got a power move that poke backside. Not for faint hearted
Pretty Thai look. I think prettiest for me. Big boobs
Playable to a certain extent. Think can take it further. Will try again
Location is crowded. Potential to see familiar people at lunch

Su fei
Average massage. Average JG
Pretty. Like mistress
Playability unlock with more visits
Location discreet. Good for drivers, a bit of walk for non drivers

Xiaohan
Meh massage. Good JG (I think)
Milf pretty with HUGE boobs
Best playability
Location is... interesting

Xiaowan
Good massage. Second to baoer. Good strength JG
SYT. Big knockers
Half clothed. So playability is limited
Area G. But discreet part

Xiaoyi
Authentic Tuina massage with bonecracking. JG is interesting. Diff from rest on list
Decent looks, won’t reject
Semi clothed. No chemistry with her so playability is low
Area g. Discreet part

YF
The legend. No massage. JG is solid. My balls feel bruised for hours. But power after
Well maintain. Not bad looking . But I also old man
No playability. U will not be there for that
Same location as d

Still got a few more.will add as memory come back. But above are my personal opinions. Hope help some bros on their JG journey. Sharing is caring. Up my points if u find useful
Old 24-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjet01 View Post
Parkng this here because my JG thread was taken down. Took some time to type la. So dun wann waste. JG threads don't last long in the forum...

Started my JG journey last year because older already need more maintenance. Even started a JG thread that got taken down. Anyway, def not an OKT. Here to share my experiences. Of course if other bros got good JG references, would love to try new ones out also

I have tried quite a few of the top listed ones. Some are just pure hj. Some have left our shores (in memory of Laura). Out of those still here...

An Qi (Aljunied)
Good massage. Good JG.
Looks above average. Won’t reject
Low playability for me
Location is convenient. Place is clean

Boa er
Best massage strength. Good JG
Looks above average milf. Big boobs
Very playable. More playable with visit
Location convenient yet discreet

D
Good massage. Good JG. JG good for those trying for first time. Not so scary
VERY pretty (I think look like Carrie Wong). Not for boob lover
Semi playable. Can be unlocked. But she is quite overworked
Location is... interesting. Drivers need time to find parking

L
From boyzillian thread. Was a surprise find
Went for waxing offered massage after. Strength was good. She knows a bit of JG. Better than some other spa joint
Pretty. Like Taiwanese singer (dunno name). Not for boob lovers
Location hard to get to. But discreet

LLJ
The one that is most pushed.
JG is legit. But most time push to disciples. Also ok
Gilf so I did not bother with playability
Location is heartland

Soda
Good strength Thai massage. Strong JG. Got a power move that poke backside. Not for faint hearted
Pretty Thai look. I think prettiest for me. Big boobs
Playable to a certain extent. Think can take it further. Will try again
Location is crowded. Potential to see familiar people at lunch

Su fei
Average massage. Average JG
Pretty. Like mistress
Playability unlock with more visits
Location discreet. Good for drivers, a bit of walk for non drivers

Xiaohan
Meh massage. Good JG (I think)
Milf pretty with HUGE boobs
Best playability
Location is... interesting

Xiaowan
Good massage. Second to baoer. Good strength JG
SYT. Big knockers
Half clothed. So playability is limited
Area G. But discreet part

Xiaoyi
Authentic Tuina massage with bonecracking. JG is interesting. Diff from rest on list
Decent looks, won’t reject
Semi clothed. No chemistry with her so playability is low
Area g. Discreet part

YF
The legend. No massage. JG is solid. My balls feel bruised for hours. But power after
Well maintain. Not bad looking . But I also old man
No playability. U will not be there for that
Same location as d

Still got a few more.will add as memory come back. But above are my personal opinions. Hope help some bros on their JG journey. Sharing is caring. Up my points if u find useful
U sure u post at the correct section?

This one is local freelance leh

Your post got no head or tail.

Just jg only.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-06-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Visited Wen Wen recently. Thought she deserved a good MR.
https://sglonelyguy.org/wenwen-massage/

I realised my last MR was Xiao Bei more than a year ago (she was from the Jiangsu gang but offered less service than her gang). Was in a semi-retired mode.

Wen Wen stayed with 2 other ML where she moved in recently. Place is new and clean. Shared bath. Room is super small with only space for a queen bed.

Looks similar to the ad. She is thin. Boobs are B which are nice for her petite frame and in good proportion. Skin is smooth.

Offered to shower with me. Had little action in the tight bath cubicle before proceeded to the bed. Felt relaxed talking to her. Perhaps I am a good listener haha.

I touched and serviced her first until she was wet. 4G roaming. I did not ask for BBBJ, instead she sat in cowgirl position and grind against my shaft. The view of her moving on top and the sensitivity of the rubbing really excited me, which did not take long before I surrendered.

After washed up still had some time left, she offered to massage and we continued our tcss.

I like her genuine and service oriented attitude. Did not notice she used her phone during the session. Good hygiene.

RTM for sure. It is good to find someone that we enjoyed our time together
2 is already consider crowded, now still 3 ML stay in 1 apartment
Old 24-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
wow....this one also start to feel the competition....
not enough regulars to sustain.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 24-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i didn't ask but i assume it is not outcall to hotel
sounds bad....

what about those 休闲会所? Safe to go?

usually when im outstation in China...I tend to find one of these to relax.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 24-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Want to act as if client base is big and once pocket bites the ad is out.
Then white knights will come out and say she's back.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

Looks promising, likely to go commando this coming week.
Waiting waiting........ lol
Old 24-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
With the oversupply of ladies, cheongsters have more options and can check out others instead of going back to their regulars all the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1