The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
You got wrong info, it is to stop domestic helper from borrowing from remittance company who exploit a loophole to illegally lent money. MAS will cover the loophole with new rules.

IF there is no source for them to loan from money lender, i guess the impact will come to bros here...they will find ways to ask money from bros who want to up them..it could be end up like FL ...SGD 50, 100 to close a deal for sunday bonking session.....

Actually there is no free game...even 1st 2nd session they no ask for money, but they will sure ask for help when they need money to send home....
Old 12-06-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
IF there is no source for them to loan from money lender, i guess the impact will come to bros here...they will find ways to ask money from bros who want to up them..it could be end up like FL ...SGD 50, 100 to close a deal for sunday bonking session.....

Actually there is no free game...even 1st 2nd session they no ask for money, but they will sure ask for help when they need money to send home....
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...n-past-7-years

How many are maids in the HIV cases? No idea also. So more fishes to bonk, also must be careful lol.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Any bro bring a pinoy maid to JB before? Do they need require any VISA?
Old 12-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
No need visa, make sure bring workpermit.
Old 13-06-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Weekday indon maid available. Can up almost every day of the week. Damage applicable. Interested bros pm me.
Old 13-06-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Any fr for marlina? She came back already. Thinking twice whether to try her. Keep asking to do in car which i dont really like the idea.
Bro, me LOVE car sex. can share bo? TQVM
Old 13-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro u can find pinay working in eatery as server cum maid for her boss.
Had a good catch with 1, petite size milf, fairer than the local chinese. Wechat for a week and after sending me her in bikini photos, ho seh liao! After telling me her last day of work. On second visit order the same food & arrange to meet for afternoon family ktv. Sing song, rubba rubba for 3 hours & proceed to hotel for overnight final course. Gave her S$100 and she refused, saying is her 1st time in bolehland but I said go and buy something she like
Old 13-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post

There's still free game. I have a few that didn't even ask me for top up... Just need to explore more option and u bound to get 1. Good luck bro
Old 13-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Weekday indon maid available. Can up almost every day of the week. Damage applicable. Interested bros pm me.
Bro.
Where to find such everyday up indon maid ? Care to share ?
Old 13-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Any fr for marlina? She came back already. Thinking twice whether to try her. Keep asking to do in car which i dont really like the idea.
I am keen to do I car.... Can share Marlina contact ?
Old 13-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...n-past-7-years

How many are maids in the HIV cases? No idea also. So more fishes to bonk, also must be careful lol.
Wanna play dont be scared

Scared dont fool around then!
Old 13-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro, tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Care to share?
Old 13-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

This Marlina. Photos all heavily edited. She looks pretty cute on social media, but real life complexion is not very good. I would say discount at least 30% in terms of look. Teeth a bit buck, so bbbj was so so only. Speaks with a very heavy Indonesia kind of Melayu accent.

Boobs are huge and soft. Enjoyed a great breast fuck with her and nice to see her boobs swinging about during cowboy. Very chatty and nice person generally.

If only her complexion is better, she would be more worth the money. But generally not exactly the cutesy girl you see on MiChat.

What's good is also I think she quite insist on cap. Told on message condom is a must when arranging and later asked for condom before going to room as well.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

I would say mysterious girl is a better fuck, at least the bbbj was beyond solid.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pmed u bro
was thinking maybe employer might be her pimp

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1