The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackdaniels8787 is Cool - loads of Potential
Can anyone help me. I've texted like 10 or more different ladies with none responding to me. I've been polite and spoken in Chinese when requested but nothing
Old 12-06-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Amongst the folks here got 钓鱼的,must be careful, 无间道
Old 12-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Nekofear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhengxiumei View Post
FR for Mimosa:
Mosha & JG & Ear-Cleaning

Looks 8/10: To me photo is real.

Massage ??/10: Can't comment as I did not book massage session with her. She asked whether I don't like massage is it. I told her, I'll book massage next time

JG 7/10: My initial rating is at 7 of 10 because due to time constraint, my JG session was like 20 -30mins. It was indeed painful. Skilled at applying pressure points. I remember my balls getting pulled & worked on. Really it's a no nonsense JG.

HJ/HDLY 10/10: 2x HJ was too much for me. I really felt drained 1st was during mosha & 2nd is after JG.

Body 8/10: Fair, white skin. Boobs are big, too bad I don't see the rest of her body. She told me to squeeze her tits harder?=x

Ear Cleaning 10/10: Had my first ear-cleaning session there in my life. Spent most of the time for this, hence short on other activity. It bearable, not too much of discomfort. I guess feels like anal sex but in the ears instead? I dunno. Feels oddly satisfying. End of it, She massaged the ears. My ears felt a lot better after that.

RTM: Yes. Because she understands & able to speak english. Location discreet, place is neat and clean.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekofear View Post
FR for Mimosa:
Mosha & JG & Ear-Cleaning

Looks 8/10: To me photo is real.

Massage ??/10: Can't comment as I did not book massage session with her. She asked whether I don't like massage is it. I told her, I'll book massage next time

JG 7/10: My initial rating is at 7 of 10 because due to time constraint, my JG session was like 20 -30mins. It was indeed painful. Skilled at applying pressure points. I remember my balls getting pulled & worked on. Really it's a no nonsense JG.

HJ/HDLY 10/10: 2x HJ was too much for me. I really felt drained 1st was during mosha & 2nd is after JG.

Body 8/10: Fair, white skin. Boobs are big, too bad I don't see the rest of her body. She told me to squeeze her tits harder?=x

Ear Cleaning 10/10: Had my first ear-cleaning session there in my life. Spent most of the time for this, hence short on other activity. It bearable, not too much of discomfort. I guess feels like anal sex but in the ears instead? I dunno. Feels oddly satisfying. End of it, She massaged the ears. My ears felt a lot better after that.

RTM: Yes. Because she understands & able to speak english. Location discreet, place is neat and clean.
u mean after she clean your ear you hear better?
Old 12-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

I believe we’re not able to discuss MLs from none sponsors site right?

Just had a session with a ML from heaven, looks about thirties but super accommodating with decent massage skill.

It’s a shame that she’ll be leaving in 3 days time but good for me else i’ll Be having hard time trying out new girls.
Old 12-06-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
she was a "S" Fl on $$$$$$ previously. Very good fuck but can be a little bah bah.Big natural tits
Seemed like the price drop to 100 Liao...last night I remember is 110.
Do u recall what was the price when she was FL?
Old 12-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
CopyOo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Sharing is caring

MR for Ba Mei
https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/
I know I know... late to her game
Truth be told, I would not have tried her since there were no lack of reasonable good ones currently
Location: Nice and clean and so nostalgic as Ms “gold standard sensual” started out here
Looks: 1st impression was that she’s much shorter than I expected. Probably the camera angles. But minimal filter so she looks quite close to her ad
Massage: decent if a bit too short
Figure: again, the camera angles were misleading but goes to show what a difference it makes. Boob lovers will likely be disappointed but I reckon this should not count against her since she has enough positives overall
Sensual was as what many bros have mentioned, right up there with the very good. She goes all out to please but you hardly get the sense she’s faking the GFE.
The sincerity to please is something very few ML possess
RTM: I want to say yes but the reality is there are more convenient choices for now

MR for Bai He
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bai-he/
Looks: I don’t think the photos are fake; they’re just highly beautified so don’t expect reality to be anywhere close. Video is her current look though. Reckon she’s past 30
Massage: forgettable, skip if you looking for massage. As an earlier bro pointed out, her paranoia may be the cause of her anxiety and that may compromise the overall experience
Figure: it’s darn good. Not stick thin skinny but curvy at the right places. Boob lovers will fancy
Again, sensual of a very high standard. Also a very nice lady with no temper. Can see her building up a steady stream of regulars given her attitude. Polite and service oriented
RTM: Occasionally since I mostly go for good massages now

MR for Li Rou
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-rou-massage/
Looks: Quite a bit of Meitu, chin is nowhere as sharp. Last photo most accurate to current look.
Massage: also decent albeit too short
Figure: think an earlier bro mentioned enhanced. Feels like it but not a bad job
Sensual: comparisons with ZZ not far off as the routine is similar. GFE is maximum from her, a tad too much perhaps for me
RTM: Not unless she moves, that location is downright terrible (won’t mention where so as not to compromise her)

I think the current crop has raised the competition and service standards somewhat
There are more RTM-worthy MLs (including the above 3) than available days a week... lol

Will go back to Hebe and Sally for time being
Can share hebe and sally contact
Old 12-06-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Seemed like the price drop to 100 Liao...last night I remember is 110.
Do u recall what was the price when she was FL?
She was 200 but subsequent dropped to 180. At the later stage she realised she can do better as a ML.
At least she can choose who to fuck and those who wanted FJ can topup

If she has not put on weight (she has the potential) , then it is worth trying but not on long term. She doesn't have the personality im after
Old 12-06-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/an-an-massage/

Visited her and like to share simple FR with you.

Location. Area East. Gantry parking just beside the nice Condo. No pesky security guard.

Place: 8/10
Very clean room with attached shower

Shower Together : Yes she will slow motion to wash for u

Look: 7.5/10
Sweet and innocent looking

Body: 7.5/10
Fair and smooth, with slight tummy,
Natural B-cup (soft and not sagging) more than a handful.

Massage - 7.5/10
Enough strength to deal with my body. I was expecting more but she covered my SOP area.

BM: 8/10
Great sensation by those soft boobs,
She did it slowly and covered from my chest to my legs.

BBBJ: 8/10
She tied up her hair so I can watch, she us 360 bbbj
Really shiok to watch an innocent SYT engulf my manhood.
Done with warm water
No slutty eye-contact

Roaming: 8/10
Panty remains on but can stroke her clits through the fabric.

Friendly with very nice attitude. Clean me up really good and ask me to take a rest and we chit chat for awhile before I go for my shower.

GFE - 8/10
Nice and friendly girl. Not as talkative as Clearly but able to carry herself well.

RTM: Yes, if my regular angpai is busy on that day.
i thought she is fully nude? Fake advertisement?
Old 12-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Short MR on You Zi of slg. Stay in a very old walk up apt but room condition is ok. No shower together, no full nude and lick or suck breast/nipple as she say her period came NB.. Massage so so 10-15min.. sensual/hj passable. Finish all around 30-35min then rest on bed. Gfe low keep looking at hp. Bath and Left shortly after that.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Short MR on You Zi of slg. Stay in a very old walk up apt but room condition is ok. No shower together, no full nude and lick or suck breast/nipple as she say her period came NB.. Massage so so 10-15min.. sensual/hj passable. Finish all around 30-35min then rest on bed. Gfe low keep looking at hp. Bath and Left shortly after that.
Waste $$$$

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-06-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Waste $$$$
Ya lor. Not worth the money spent though it's $100
Old 12-06-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro can share any good ML at west side? Going there for work. PM is also ok. thanks
Old 12-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-ke-ai-massage/

Looks : 8/10 looks young and shy shy type which I like
Massage : 7/10 knows how to massage well
Sensual: 8/10 she really can turn your little brother rock hard
HJ: 8/10 slow and nice
Gfe: she talks very softly and her voice is so sweet, she can chat well.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-ke-ai-massage/

Looks : 8/10 looks young and shy shy type which I like
Massage : 7/10 knows how to massage well
Sensual: 8/10 she really can turn your little brother rock hard
HJ: 8/10 slow and nice
Gfe: she talks very softly and her voice is so sweet, she can chat well.
one bro frs say see alr cannot stand and ride horse runaway but your so good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1