The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengt28 View Post
Am ok with Wei Wei, photos are her real person. Her massage is very good and keeps checking if one is ok. She takes pride in her job and is very professional about her trade. U g hqam uudHAbout your pain, is it a miscomm?
Photos are definitely fake. One bro referred to as master of disguise when she was known as Cher when she was advertised with a certain non-sponsored site for this reason. Before booking, I checked if she was trained in juagen and she indicated she was, but it wasn't the case. My didi suffered for about 4 days as a result. The only thing real about her ads is that she's got humongous boobs, but unfortunately, I'm not a boobs person.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
There is nothing to believe . In the virtual world , you can be anyone and anything.

I don't see the need to defend a WL as well.... FJ or no FJ does it really matter? Or are we expecting the ML to be a virgin?

She can choose who she wants to fuck with or without money, why get so fucking upset
So many whores residing in GL to screw.. Why get so worked up and fixated on a single lady..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Seldom has a full week in Singapore and totally invested my time with WL this round. Here's my little reference.
Disclaimer : Past performance does not indicate future results

1. Emma - based on last performance (3 x session)
Look - 6.5/10 Not the type of look i like
Body - 7.5/10 She is tall ..i like
GFE - 7/10 Improving
Massage - Don't waste time
Remarks: i don't think she is for everyone. Need time to heat up engine.

2. Mango
Look - 7/10
Body - 7/10 Petite with a reasonable size tits and perky ass despite her being lean
GFE - 8/10 Unfair comparison since i am very regular
Massage : Very decent
Remarks - She has the strong personality i like

3. Jiajia
Look - 6/10 . She has the GL 1612 Dada look but uglier version. Countryside look
Body - 6/10 Fleshy with fats around her waist. Not the fat fat type. Tits are c cup
GFE - 6.5/10 Commercial and business like. Maybe i didn't pursue
Massage :decent
Remarks - This woman is a born sucker. Unbelievable. If BBBJ is your thing, you should give her a shot.

4. Nancy
Look - 6.5/10 Not my type and definitely not Ai La quality
Body - 7.5/10 Not tall but overall proportionate.
GFE : 7.5/10 Make effort to connect
Massage - Didn't try. Went straight to action.
Remark - Potential Stock

5. Xixi
Look - 7/10
Body - 8/10 Not slim but she has the body i desire of a woman
GFE - 8/10 she's my running kaki when i am back home
Massage - Very Decent
Remark - Put it this way. I enjoy her company

6. Vicky
Look - 6.5/10
Body -6.5/10 Too skinny for my liking
GFE - 7/10
Massage - Went straight to action
Remark - always a good backup

7. Dora
Look - 7/10
Body - 7/10 Fake tits
GFE - 6/10 According to her , it varies depending on the package you select. I don't feel like fucking her so didn't choose the FL route.
Massage - don't waste time
Remark - She is a FL and basically try to be a ML to open up her market. Business is brisk for her. no RTF for me
Old 14-05-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know what happened to Zhu Zhu?
She seems to have disappeared from the SLG listing.
Not that I ever managed to book her. My msges all kenna ignored. T_T
Old 14-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So many whores residing in GL to screw.. Why get so worked up and fixated on a single lady..
This is the interesting part of the forum.
There are white knight and there are OKT disguise as samster.
真的是傻傻分不清楚
Old 14-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Seldom has a full week in Singapore and totally invested my time with WL this round. Here's my little reference.

GFE - 7/10 Improving

2. Mango
Look - 7/10
Body - 7/10 Petite with a reasonable size tits and perky ass despite her being lean

3. Jiajia
Look - 6/10 . She has the GL 1612 Dada look but uglier version. Countryside look
Body - 6/10 Fleshy with fats around her waist. Not the fat fat type. Tits are c cup
Remarks - This woman is a born sucker. Unbelievable. If BBBJ is your thing, you should give her a shot.

4. Nancy
Remark - Potential Stock

5. Xixi
Look - 7/10
Massage - Very Decent

6. Vicky
Look - 6.5/10
GFE - 7/10

7. Dora
Look - 7/10
Body - 7/10 Fake tits
GFE - 6/10 According to her , it varies depending on the package you select. I don't feel like fucking her so didn't choose the FL route.
Remark - She is a FL and basically try to be a ML to open up her market. Business is brisk for her. no RTF for me
That's the thing about Xixi, she isn't the prettiest nor the slimest, but her cheerful attitude and mannerisms makes her an absolute joy to be with. Doesnt need to be in terms of sensual, but spending time with her is like spending with someone sincere and genuine with no airs. Hard to explain in words but just enjoy her company. Quite a special lady that came over to our shores.
Old 14-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neronero22 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/fang-fang-massage/

Hey any bros can confirm if this one was ex FL that just convert to ML? Based on profile seems like she is. Thanks

All this while she's a ML before she listed on SLG.
Old 14-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Cognitive dissonance
Old 14-05-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
That's the thing about Xixi, she isn't the prettiest nor the slimest, but her cheerful attitude and mannerisms makes her an absolute joy to be with. Doesnt need to be in terms of sensual, but spending time with her is like spending with someone sincere and genuine with no airs. Hard to explain in words but just enjoy her company. Quite a special lady that came over to our shores.
She is not for everyone and doesn't behave the same way towards everyone.

So buyers beware!!
Old 14-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

GFE - 7/10 Improving

2. Mango
Look - 7/10

3. Jiajia

4. Nancy
Remark - Potential Stock

5. Xixi
Look - 7/10
Massage - Very Decent

6. Vicky
Look - 6.5/10
GFE - 7/10

7. Dora
Look - 7/10
Body - 7/10 Fake tits
Since this topic is "in" now, you managed to "up" all of them?

Zara
Old 14-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I just find some comments amusing. Like visit 100+ times for a ml that’s here for 3 months. Seriously gave me a good laugh. Salute and upped the bro that came up with the joke! Even replied him to play along with his joke.

Last edited by jayzzzz; 14-05-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Old 14-05-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Yup, she is just so different from the rest of the MLs. She invited me to run with her for the marathon....so sweet...but my old bones likely can't take the 21km...
Old 14-05-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
I just find some comments amusing. Like visit 100+ times for a ml that’s here for 3 months. Seriously gave me a good laugh. Salute and upped the bro that came up with the joke! Even replied him to play along with his joke.
Jokes or not, I will never tell.
Old 14-05-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Athena is Carol. The photos were from her old ad in 2013 which were not masked last time.
Is this confirmed? Seems like different address?
Old 14-05-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Since this topic is "in" now, you managed to "up" all of them?
inline with this forum guidance, services that is not listed should not be specifically mentioned.

All i can say is NOT ALL. Don't ask me who

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1