The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Great result thou Hazard could have nearly changed the outcome. But watching the match between City and Palace, can't help but feel Roy gave his players instruction to practically lay down and play dead and allow City to win the game...
Old 15-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
But watching the match between City and Palace, can't help but feel Roy gave his players instruction to practically lay down and play dead and allow City to win the game...
Caught the second half of the Palace game.

Disgraceful stuff. Wan-Bissaka was laughable for the third goal, as was the keeper.

Just keep them honest until stoppage time and pepper them with crosses. Instead, it was a gift.

What I seen was Palace standing 4 yards off City players, not pressing them or even making tackles.

Shoddy defending and very little attempt to get anything from the game.

No way Palace were as passive last night as previously against us and I find that annoying.

Very disappointing, again for us wanting a team just to have a go against City.
Old 15-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Disgraceful stuff. Wan-Bissaka was laughable for the third goal, as was the keeper.

Just keep them honest until stoppage time and pepper them with crosses. Instead, it was a gift.

What I seen was Palace standing 4 yards off City players, not pressing them or even making tackles.

No way Palace were as passive last night as previously against us and I find that annoying.

Sad game that was. Barely any effort from CP and MC were just playing at training pace....
I guess you cant expect more once they (CP) have nothing else to fight for - save from relegation for this year.

Well, for Liverpool's remaning games, the only team that will be fighting for survival would be Cardiff. The rest are safe or already down.
On the other hand, MC has a fight on with at least 3 or 4 teams that want the points...
Old 15-04-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:

Definitely Roy Woy's doing as he has a personal vendetta to settle with Pool.
Next walk over game for Mcity could be against Leicester under another ex.Pool manager in BR.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes that was in no way a typical CP performance, what more it was on home ground...bloody disgraceful performance..
Old 16-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

The title race isn't over yet but I can't help think back to the Leicester home game where the disgrace of a ref denied a stonewall penalty and obvious red card!! He was absolutely determined we would drop points

Anyway, we still have a chance to win this.

I am also a Spurs and United fan, strictly only on 20/4 & 25/4 respectively

Thank you Arsenal for last night's win against Watford, which helps maintain pressure on both Spurs & United to try and keep winning in the fight for Top 4.

Oh yes, always loved Brendan as well
Old 17-04-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool need to score an away goal and then Porto must score 4 goals to win the tie..... an almost impossible feat

Oh... 3am already..... I must be dreaming
Old 17-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Oh... 3am already..... I must be dreaming
Did you get the dates wrong? It is 3 am tomorrow and not 3 am today.

Good thing that Man U lost in the CL. The only way they can qualify for next season's CL is to be in the top 4. No more Gary Neville rubbish about resting Man U players in their match against Man City. On a separate note, Cardiff won. If they had lost last night, they would have been relegated and that makes our match with them this weekend easier.

This season is amazing. Hopefully we will continue to build a stronger team for future seasons. We should have good income from player sales of Danny Ings, Adam Lallana, Nathaniel Clyne, Ryan Kent, Ovie Ejaria, Sheyi Ojo, Taiwo Awoniyi, Mignolet. I hope we sell Lovren too. For all you know, Karius may just come back to be number 2. The contracts of James Milner, Daniel Sturridge and Alberto Moreno will end in June 2019 and that should free up wages. James Milner started off at Leeds United and Leeds United may be promoted to the Premier League. I have a feeling he is looking to go back to the club if they are promoted. That is why there is no news about a new contract for him even though he has been almost playing in every match.

I feel we need a right back, left back, another centre back, an attacking midfielder (may still be Fekir), a winger who can play on both sides and a striker as backup to Firmino. So 6 names.
Old 17-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

when we win the title, we should reward Klopp with a better package n contract extension. Klopp has the ability to bring the best out of players n we need him as the nucleus of the Liverpool team. without Klopp and his charisma, attracting good players may already be a problem.
Old 17-04-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
when we win the title, we should reward Klopp with a better package n contract extension. Klopp has the ability to bring the best out of players n we need him as the nucleus of the Liverpool team. without Klopp and his charisma, attracting good players may already be a problem.
There's only a slight chance Pool can win the title now cos after watching last night's Barca match, manure was really lousy. Doubt the scums can even hold them to a draw @home...
Old 17-04-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Must say, brilliant team & performance last night by Ajax in no less a most threatening place like Turin with Ronaldo

Teams like this come along every generation to warm the heart and bring simple joy back to football. In the age of the super-rich and oil backed fabrications its heartening to witness pure football teams like this

And yeah, I know they will be pillaged in two months.

And yeah, I really hope we might be doing some of the pillaging

Now on to tonight's match at the Estadio do Dragao.

Don't care about our performance, let's just win the tie; no injuries; no cards against us affecting the semis.

Come on you Reds!
Old 17-04-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Did you get the dates wrong? It is 3 am tomorrow and not 3 am today.

I hope we sell Lovren too.

Lol! Surely his god father BR is waiting neck long long Liao to sign ‘The best defender in the world’ over to the king stadium !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 17-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol! Surely his god father BR is waiting neck long long Liao to sign ‘The best defender in the world’ over to the king stadium !
Actually he is much better now. If he messes up, will kenna immediate hair dryer treatment from VVD. VVD is very good at giving the 'WTF was that? you CB wake up lah' look during matches.

Plus mai siao siao hor. He made it to World Cup finals too. Almost won the world cup.
Old 17-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Actually he is much better now. If he messes up, will kenna immediate hair dryer treatment from VVD. VVD is very good at giving the 'WTF was that? you CB wake up lah' look during matches.

Plus mai siao siao hor. He made it to World Cup finals too. Almost won the world cup.
like VVD said himself, he likes the backline to be organized and the only way to do that is to give verbal instructions to others. a leader like him at the back is a must.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
a leader like him at the back is a must.
Yes you are right. Before he joined us, there is always talk about a missing piece of the puzzle. He is one of the missing pieces that will make us great. The other piece is Allison.

1-0 up at halftime. Very tempted to go back to sleep. The other semi-final between Spurs and Man City is goals galore. Hopefully Spurs can at least draw with them this weekend too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1