The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosah View Post
Seems like coke have not delisted yet, so perhaps still business as usual for her? Anyone tried?
Business as usual for her.

Yesterday already started.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Real person also butt also perky, tittles also perky like Xiao Long Bao, unless you like da Lou bao then not for you
Bro ECL88, alr mention EK only allow light kiss and not allow towards south.
so even butt perky also does not allow rubbing. small never mind, too big also not nice.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I'd consider myself lucky now to RTM her once in a fortnight, but all good things eventually have to come to an end as she slowly moves on from this line.

No need to harp on her bah. Plenty of other MLs offering good sensual out there.
anyone recommended with decent amount of english? seems like so hard to get good one with english speaking

Last edited by thanosthefarmer; 28-03-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 28-03-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Amourintoxique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Brings back fond memories of Annie, the SYT princess for me, her fake doggy position HJ was pretty awesome to me.

MoMo's fake cowgirl position HJ was even more mind-blowing. Tried that with Summer recently too.

Which other MLs are good with these fake lovemaking moves these days?
Which momo is this? 😨👍🏻
Old 28-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iwearck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Brand new MR for the fresh pretty lass in town.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xi-xi-massage/

Decided to because of her WeChat already in my contact. Friend of Yue Yue. And also because she looks good.

I had an appointment today, went with no expectations as lookers usually don't perdorm well. Well I was damn wrong about that.

Looks was 95% to photos, light make up. She does look beautiful in my opinion. TV quality pretty.

Location is pretty centralize, some bros will find it familiar.
Her massage was unexpectedly not bad, hit some spots, good strength. Nowhere near pro level but definitely no piano.

Sensual wise was mixed in between massage, she will slither down and tease you now and then. Her devilish tongue in my ear, sends shivers down the spine. Catbath is well done.

Roaming was 4G for me with panties on. She has nice boobs, a handful, quite accurate, a nice bum and smooth skin the way I like. She can be quite wild if you push the ride buttons, many patterns up her sleaves.

Overall, good altitude and good service in a pretty package, I have no complains. RTM when pocket fails up. Another one added to the list.
I second this review. Xixi is definitely worth your money. Very good attitude and sensual touch. She did BBBJ for me but no CIM.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Brings back fond memories of Annie, the SYT princess for me, her fake doggy position HJ was pretty awesome to me.

MoMo's fake cowgirl position HJ was even more mind-blowing. Tried that with Summer recently too.

Which other MLs are good with these fake lovemaking moves these days?
Annie's was good. But Miqi's was the best amongst all I have tried. Definitely, oscar worthy.

After Annie has left, I have not met a decent one.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Annie's was good. But Miqi's was the best amongst all I have tried. Definitely, oscar worthy.

After Annie has left, I have not met a decent one.
I second that for Miqi 👍
Old 28-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 6
alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just heard from a WL that there was a customer that go up to find her but say did not bring money. Still want her to perform a HJ for him first. Tell her after doing everything he will go out and withdraw money.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alceric View Post
Just heard from a WL that there was a customer that go up to find her but say did not bring money. Still want her to perform a HJ for him first. Tell her after doing everything he will go out and withdraw money.
And then? Never come back with the money? Mind sharing the ML's name? Does she want to name and shame that joker here?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alceric View Post
Lol.. Scam chiongster.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/

I like to mention Xue Er in my favorite massage syt column. Real top top massage and BBBJ that always makes my day when I rtm. Good figure, good talker, good environment, good massage, good HDLY and good BBBJ . Up to now I really could not find a better ones that provides the best of both WORLD.

Yes, she's highly recommended and is usually fully booked.

But I won't RTM coz I prefer more womanly looks rather than girlish ones.

Last edited by turfman_77; 29-03-2019 at 01:37 PM.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Not promoting her or anything.
Lin Lin just msgd me and she's rtc next week monday fyi. Just a heads up for all bros.

Hv fun chionging all.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Boobs really D cup as advertised?
I am not good at gauging but yes her boobs is big and soft, really D or not I am not too sure
Old 28-03-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymJunkie View Post
Notice there are 2 Mo Mo in SLG, which one is the good one that bros are talking about?

https://sglonelyguys.info/mo-mo-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.info/momo-massage/

Bro, I have compared both of them in previous replies, search for it. Dont want to ended up people zap me saying I promoting a particular ML
Old 28-03-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

For those that operate in hotel. Need to pay extra or register at counter with ic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1