The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nv83283325 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
What will happen to customer if don't tip ML?

Anybody knows what happen to us if we don't tip the ML after they provide us with the service? This year is quite a bad year for me financially and I have tired a few times that I purposely do not tip them after getting HJ or BJ as I want to save costs. I found out that even if I don't give them, they can't do anything as its illegal for them to offer sexual services in the first place. A few of them are quite angry and kept pestering me to give and I said I will call the cops if they make me angry. Then they kept quiet. I realised I have saved $3k this year just by not giving them tips after the service. It's quite useful and budget friendly for me especially the market this year is not looking good.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 13
Mistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud of
Re: What will happen to customer if don't tip ML?

Dont give them tip... meaning you just pay entrance fee... you dont even pay a single cent for their extra service?
Old 08-03-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nv83283325 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistrevia View Post
Dont give them tip... meaning you just pay entrance fee... you dont even pay a single cent for their extra service?
Yes bro just pay for 30 mins massage for the entrance. And when she popped the GQ, you pretend to agree to the price. After the deed, just ignore and act blur. They can't do anything since it's illegal. I have saved tons of money by using this method.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
LouChuNi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EVER520 View Post
Zap this mother fucker now

Zap your CB.
What bros have done is the right thing. Service should be free. Call in the cops if these bloody MLs demand for service charges.
Just pay entrance fee will do.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Anybody knows what happen to us if we don't tip the ML after they provide us with the service? This year is quite a bad year for me financially and I have tired a few times that I purposely do not tip them after getting HJ or BJ as I want to save costs. I found out that even if I don't give them, they can't do anything as its illegal for them to offer sexual services in the first place. A few of them are quite angry and kept pestering me to give and I said I will call the cops if they make me angry. Then they kept quiet. I realised I have saved $3k this year just by not giving them tips after the service. It's quite useful and budget friendly for me especially the market this year is not looking good.
That's outright stealing. And you're right that MLs won't lodge a police claim against you but your karma is confirm + chop so bad you will not have a good year again for a long long time. I see your posting history has been that asking for ML contacts and chionging KTVs. Supreme is not cheap, so you can't be poor but just plain stingy and a cheat

And one day, you will come across one ML who has a paikia bf or supporter, you will suffer first, then die slowly and horribly way.

Retribution....coming soon....
Old 08-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!

This is the reason why more & more MLs are asking for payment first.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Barack1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sabo king on the loose.....
Old 08-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

she will .. bite off your dick?
Old 08-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Come on buddy. You want the service, pay for it. If you can't, don't go. Simple as that
Old 08-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
yamato_ship is stuck in moderation for some time to come

If you want their service please pay them. You can walk away if you find the price unreasonable.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 13
Mistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Yes bro just pay for 30 mins massage for the entrance. And when she popped the GQ, you pretend to agree to the price. After the deed, just ignore and act blur. They can't do anything since it's illegal. I have saved tons of money by using this method.
No wonder you are losing money this year. I can imagine how many business partners and clients you cheat on.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the worst kind of customers, received service without paying and even challenge the service provider.
What so great plain cheating $3K, ultimately you will need to pay back more than ten times whatever TS had schemed.
TS can bargain for a lower price or forgo the special service. Not paying is a NO! NO!
Old 08-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Respect ML and be a man of your word.
The MLs work hard for their money too.
How would you like it of your boss promised you the annual commission verbally and then did not pay you ?
Old 09-03-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys have been following, this guy is the latest in a string of of newly created account that post bullshit stuff. Wonder whats his/her agenda
Old 09-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Sap7722 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
If you guys have been following, this guy is the latest in a string of of newly created account that post bullshit stuff. Wonder whats his/her agenda
She's the ladyboss of the very infamous S Spa.

All the clones are from her.

Last edited by Sap7722; 09-03-2019 at 10:05 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1