The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

A lot of good sharing.

I will also contribute. From the sixteen commandments of poon. The most important one.

Never be afraid to lose her.

You must not fear. Fear is the love killer. You will face your fear. You will permit it to pass over and through you. You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Dont give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
VVDBlues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoff View Post
Bro WB

How was the quality of gals recently.

Hope you can share some insights.

Cheers!
Would like to know too.

Long time did not cheong ktv.

Have a nice day.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
lightningcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I cannot agree more.

I feel very much I should contribute something as well after seeing so many contributions from brother warbird.

1) Do not be afraid to say no to a women no matter how attractive or pretty she is.

2) Women usually use tears as a weapon to obtain sympathies from a man, do not be deceived.

3) When a woman really likes a man, usually she will be more shy. Do not be fooled into thinking she asked my number, she likes me very much or she asked me out, she likes me very much. Great telltale sign is when a woman really loves a man, she will want the man to spend less money not more money.

4) Have that type of thinking "let the bird roamly freely in the sky, if they love their master, they will always come back to the cage"

Last but not least, we can always learn from what other people say not matter how good we are. Thank you very much Warbird once again for all those contributions in picking up women in ktv, you have make some men here much better at the game of love than being roberts for the women that they fall in love with.
Fully agreed with you on all the 4 points.

Also like to thank bro WB for this incredible thread.

Cheers!
Old 16-02-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
wokesterism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I just received this email from a well respected guru on The Great Equalizer.

Hey Bro Warbird,

I don't know about you, but from
time to time, I get unfocused during
the day.

I'll stumble upon a video on YouTube
or an article, and then read or watch
another one and--BOOM--I found that
I just lost an hour, if not more.

It's very insidious and very vicious.

There are people out there spending
billions to steal our focus so that we
can see their ads and messages.

TV is the epitome of this.

The average American watches 151
hours of TV per month

You can literally become an expert
on virtually any topic in that time.

You can get in shape or even learn
new valuable skills that could advance
your career or business.

Life is short and we should be
conscious of how we use our time.

Little adjustment in the way you use
your time can make a HUGE difference
over 1, 3, 5, and 10 years.

Don't take it lightly.

We're all different, but we ALL have
24 hours.

Time is the great equalizer.

Make the most of it.

Have an amazing day!

XYZ

He is right!

Life is unpredictable n very brief.

I hv friends, colleagues n relatives who passed on in their teens, 20s, 30s, 40s n 50s...many unexpectedly. Others had crippling injuries and/or disabilities. How do u like to be a paraplegic at 29 (my paternal uncle's son in Fujian) or a quadriplegic at 26 (a friend's son in Gotham City)

Anyone who is alive at this moment could be next...dead or severely crippled.

The reason is simple. The particles n energy that form a living person is unstable n is subject to all the forces in this universe. Every minute of being alive is a miracle.

I'm thankful every minute.

I'm learning n improving myself in every way, every minute, everyday.

I constantly repeat to myself: I accept and I'm grateful for whatever is happening in my life at this moment. I'm relaxed, confident, positive n happy NOW, every minute, everyday, forever...

I like to invest as if I would live forever n I like to live as if I would die tomorrow.

Have a great day!!

Bro WB
Bro WB

This is awesome forum.

I cannot agree more what was written.

Time is great equalizer.

Best of guidance.

Cheers.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

wokesterism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning!

I'm back.

What I'm going to write could appear incredulous n counterintuitive to all bros here.

I'm writing this because of a recent event. Just days ago I had a good chat w/ a very successful lady man who is also a rich towkay. He is completely clueless abt attraction!!

I hv yet to meet a MAN who truly understands what women want, and who actually can take full advantage of it, because he truly believes it, consciously and SUBCONSCIOUSLY. Not what women think or say they want, but what their brains are hard wired to crave, as this is in their genes after over 100,000 yrs of evolution...something that they themselves may be totally unaware of.

There are some men who hv read abt a little bit of this here n there, over the yrs, but they are not breathing n living it, especially when they find themselves in stressful situations that really matter. Why? Because their subconscious minds don't believe it n can't accept it...due to social/cultural/religious conditioning...one major pitfall for men is to assume that women are the same as men. How many times hv u been given advice by ur mom or older female relatives that u should be NICE to a "good girl" n treat her like a princess?

Many people are utterly confused. Just one example. Even though women are sexually extremely attracted to a man w/ deep voice n facial scars n awesome emotional strength for short term affairs, especially during ovulation, they may end up marrying effeminate nice guys who hv better jobs n are wealthier. For a stable meal ticket, for them n their future kids. But they will cheat on their husbands, sooner or later, unless you know what...or they will be feeling empty n miserable. You can write this down.

I hv a sad confession to make. Even though I hv consciously known what women want for some time, my subconscious mind n inner beliefs are not fully aligned w/ my conscious mind n desires yet. I still make mistakes n fxk up sometimes...I need to redouble my efforts to continue to reprogram my mind.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Nice forum. Many men were clueless about attraction. Many love attraction happened but will never be out of sudden.

Women too clueless what they actually wanted till they discovered from very experienced men.

Hope I can learn more.

Cheers.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Vedan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wokesterism View Post
Bro WB

This is awesome forum.

Time is great equalizer.

Best of guidance.

Cheers.
I also cannot agree more.

Thanks bro WB for this fantastic thread.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DannyMurphy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread by Bro WB.
Thanks for sharing so much with us
Old 16-02-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
megabargold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Nice forum. Many men were clueless about attraction. Many love attraction happened but will never be out of sudden.

Women too clueless what they actually wanted till they discovered from very experienced men.

Hope I can learn more.

Cheers.
Very true, many clueless people around.

Hope to learn more from bro WB too.
Old 16-02-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB

Thank you for a fantastic thread and nice forum below.

Yes, oneitis can be correct for some guy and maybe wrong fro many.

Best is go out and try more gals before settling on one.

The key reason to marry or settling down is to have offsprings. If no intentin to have offsprings then can put off marriage.

In any case no right or left.

Cheers.
Bro, thank you!

Nothing fantastic here.

All my posts are merely info and insights gleaned from various articles, newsletters, books, quotes and research papers by some well-known gurus. I hv also added FRs, often in great details, on my own progress in BY and ST over the last 10 years.

The journey for me has been truly fantastic. I hv learned so much from all samsters here. I hv also met many bros who hv become my good kaki.

Quote:
Bro WB

How was the quality of gals recently.

Hope you can share some insights.

Cheers!
Bro,

The quality of gals has gone from bad to worse. Whereas the damage for booking n ST has been going up.

Perhaps over 80-90% of KTV gals/women n over 90% of singers are now plastic.

Of course, if you go to visit these joints very frequently, after many months, you're likely to see a gal you like.

I hv not done ST for over two years. The last one was during CNY in 2017, when I upped a French Viet gal I met at Lido.

In the last 5 years, I hv met face to face w/ a grand total of three 18 yo SYTs of my type in SG. There might v been 2-3 others, but they were some distance away, so not sure if I would like them.

1) LS, first saw her in March 2015. Became my LP after two months. Was w/ me full time. Went back for health reasons after one year. Returned to me last year. My current old LP.

2) TT, first saw her in Dec 2015. Kept her full time for 2 weeks. Left and never came back. Didn't apply for a student visa as she said she would. Anyway, she had a nose job shortly after she went back which made her much less attractive to me.

3) TY, first saw her in March last yr. Became my LP after 7 weeks, my current young one. If I met her when I was 24, I would marry her.

I had other LPs during this period, but they were older than 18 when I first met them.

Quote:
I cannot agree more.

I feel very much I should contribute something as well after seeing so many contributions from brother warbird.

1) Do not be afraid to say no to a women no matter how attractive or pretty she is.

2) Women usually use tears as a weapon to obtain sympathies from a man, do not be deceived.

3) When a woman really likes a man, usually she will be more shy. Do not be fooled into thinking she asked my number, she likes me very much or she asked me out, she likes me very much. Great telltale sign is when a woman really loves a man, she will want the man to spend less money not more money.

4) Have that type of thinking "let the bird roamly freely in the sky, if they love their master, they will always come back to the cage"

Last but not least, we can always learn from what other people say not matter how good we are. Thank you very much Warbird once again for all those contributions in picking up women in ktv, you have make some men here much better at the game of love than being roberts for the women that they fall in love with.
Bro,

Thank u for your fantastic post. Many good pointers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nob1t4 View Post
Indeed a fantastic thread by Bro WB.

Thanks and have a good week ahead.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
A lot of good sharing.

I will also contribute. From the sixteen commandments of poon. The most important one.

Never be afraid to lose her.

You must not fear. Fear is the love killer. You will face your fear. You will permit it to pass over and through you. You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Dont give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
Bro, excellent post. Tks!

Every bro should read the 16 commandments of Poon. Not once, not twice, but every morning and every night. I need to remind myself to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVDBlues View Post
Would like to know too.

Long time did not cheong ktv.

Have a nice day.
Bro, quality very bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningcunt View Post
Fully agreed with you on all the 4 points.

Also like to thank bro WB for this incredible thread.

Cheers!
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Bro WB

This is awesome forum.

Time is great equalizer.

Best of guidance.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Yes, time is a great equalizer.

Quote:
Bro WB

Hope I can learn more.

Cheers.
Bro, you're right. Most men are clueless abt attraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedan View Post
I also cannot agree more.

Thanks bro WB for this fantastic thread.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMurphy View Post
Very interesting thread by Bro WB.
Thanks for sharing so much with us
Bros, thank you.

Cheers and a great weekend to all samsters.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

forbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

A certain bro A read my post in which I alluded to the fact that "I still make mistakes n fxk up sometimes," he advised me to "just enjoy the moment" n "no need to be so hard on yourself."

Actually, my "mistakes n fxk up" were times when I was interacting w/ girls of my type, I forgot momentarily that I WAS the grand prize n they should be begging me to make love to them.

There were also occasions when a mistress/er nai/lover/GF asked for a favour or a gift, which I deemed slightly unreasonable, but I didn't say no immediately or felt a bit uncomfortable while saying no...these brief lapses were reflected in my voice tonality, eye contact n body language...my attraction level as a MAN just plummeted.

My unacceptable reactions are indications that sometimes I still care abt what others think/say or do. And that my subconscious mind is not completely aligned w/ my conscious desires.

In a way I'm very happy as I hv a lot of room for improvement haha. It would be a very sad day when I realize I can't improve anymore. Then life would hv little meaning for me...

"Enjoying the moment" is to live in the present moment or mindfulness.

Me: I'm not hard on myself...I'm improving everyday.
Bro A: Just let it come naturally.
Me: Changing the subconscious mind doesn't come naturally...
If I can't admit I still hv occasional lapses, how could I move to much higher levels?
It's not abt women only, It's abt enlightenment n achieving absolute self mastery... like the MAN in the poem "IF".......................................... ..

BTW, I hv been obsessed w/ getting my type of women to become emotionally n sexually addicted to me. I hv read EVERY article n research paper on this subject which I could find, both in Chinese n English, in the past several yrs, including ancient Taoist texts...

Let me give u a simple outline of what I hv learned.

You must know what women truly want and u must know what u want from them. This knowledge is vital.

Then you must know how to unscramble their minds n then control their minds...so that u will control their pussies. This is also known as a sexual switch or shift. They must view you as the grand prize. They need to chase u n fight to get u. You are the dominant MAN w/ awesome masculine confidence, sexual mojo, emotional strength n self mastery. They will become submissive to you n only you, inside n outside the bedroom.

You also need to work very hard n work very smart to achieve your goals. It's not easy n doesn't come naturally.

Last but not least, you must give them PVOs, again n again n again...

Actually, it's very tough, like training to be a Navy Seal. Fortunately, it's mostly mental n psychological n only partly physical. But you must at least be physically fit.

It helps greatly if your weight IS ideal for ur height...It improves ur health n stamina for prolonged love making. Another important point, if you don't even hv the little emotional discipline n self mastery to achieve this simple goal of ideal body weight, you are unlikely to achieve much of anything else, including getting your type of women addicted to you. Sorry, I need to be very blunt on this point.

Sounds easy, yeah?

Good luck!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Very lucky to read your forum and thread.

It's very refreshing to learn so much how to handle and conquer women.

It's very lovely to understand how and why we must do such simple things as giving PVOs and DGAD.

Life is short and we only have short time. Best to achieve more during a shortest time.

Best we can sex daily when we have the capabilities.

Cheers.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

forbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Very nice forum you shared below.

I din know that a few shots of alcoholic drink can bring so much damage.

Enjoy while we can since life is short.

Hope you enjoy too.

Cheers

Quote:
Happy New Year!

It's my civic duty to warn all bro/sis abt the health risks of binge drinking.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102304756

New Year's shots may trash your immune system

Bill Briggs
12 Hours Ago
NBC News

Binge drinkers beware: that big hangover headed your way reveals only a fraction of the physical damage you will weather.

Fresh research shows that young, healthy adults who toss down four to five shots of alcohol in a 20-minute span dangerously muzzle their immune systems — a timely warning for New Year's Eve revelers who plan to party hard.

Evidence of a potentially hazardous drop in the body's infection-fighting, wound-healing power shows up in binge drinkers' blood steams just two hours after they downed their barrage of shots, according to researchers at the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine.

"When a lot of people think of harmful patterns of drinking, they think of people who are alcoholics or daily heavy drinkers," said the lead author, Dr. Majid Afshar, a pulmonologist, critical care physician and epidemiologist at Loyola.

"But the study makes the point that one episode of this type of drinking can certainly be disruptive in your immune system and potentially lead to problems," Afshar said.

Those problems? A higher risk of pneumonia and infection. In addition, people who sustain alcohol-involved injuries may experience slower healing of fractures plus poor responses to blood transfusions and resuscitations, past studies have shown.

And the immune system's post-binge deterioration — detected in a slew of cells critical to maintaining health and proper healing — "stayed persistent at five hours after peak intoxication," Afshar said.

Afshar led the study while at the University of Maryland, where he completed a fellowship below joining Loyola. The findings were published online in the journal Alcohol.

To get a closer look at the body's descent after swallowing a flurry of shots, Afshar and his team assembled 15 volunteers for a scientific bender.

The eight women and seven men, with a median age of 27, each gulped enough vodka-and-seltzer cocktails — generally four to five drinks each, containing one part vodka, four parts seltzer — to meet the definition of binge drinking. (A 1.5-ounce shot of vodka is the alcohol equivalent of a 5-ounce glass of wine or 12-ounce can of beer.)

Researchers took blood samples from the volunteers at 20 minutes, two hours and five hours. Intoxicated patients are known typically to arrive at trauma centers for treatment of alcohol-fueled injuries two to five hours after they reach peak intoxication.

In an unexpected twist, blood samples checked 20 minutes into the experiment showed the subjects' immune systems had actually geared up, with higher levels of three types of white blood cells: leukocytes, monocytes and natural killer cells. The researchers also noted increased amounts of proteins called cytokines that signal the immune system to work harder.

But "at two hours, we started to see an opposite effect," Afshar said.

By that hour, the volunteer's blood samples each showed fewer circulating monocytes and natural killer cells and higher levels of different types of cytokines that signal the immune system to become less active.

Researchers carefully selected their 15 study participants based on their ages to best reflect societal trends. One in six U.S. adults binge drinks roughly four times a month, and binge drinking is more common in young adults aged 18 to 34, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The study was funded by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), and by the University of Maryland.

The findings offer a stark reminder that alcoholic overindulgence, even once, can carry bad consequences, said George Koob, director of the NIAAA, part of the National Institutes of Health.

"While it is well known that excessive alcohol use can lead to traumatic injury and the behavioral and physiological pathology associated with addiction," Koob said, "studies like this help us understand that even a single binge drinking episode can have detrimental effects on our immune system."

The NIAAA just published a holiday-themed consumer fact sheet about excessive drinking.

Their tips include: "Pace yourself. Know what constitutes a standard drink and have no more than one per hour."

And this: "Have 'drink spacers' — make every other drink a nonalcoholic one."

I'm a teetotaller. I only drink warm mineral water n organic goji juice.

IMHO, there is nothing manly in drinking huge quantities of liquor or alcoholic beverages within a short time. It's an insecure, immature n addictive behaviour. It is an indication of very poor emotional strength n self mastery. If your friends n your girls r impressed, they r not worth impressing.

Could self inflicted destruction of one's liver n immune system be manly n attractive?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 17-02-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
zulmani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbe View Post
Bro WB

It's very lovely to understand how and why we must do such simple things as giving PVOs and DGAD.

Life is short and we only have short time. Best to achieve more during a shortest time.

Cheers.
I am very lucky to read this wonderful thread from Bo WB too.

Have a nice Sunday.
Old 17-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Lemar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree. Better don't drink too much alcohol.

Thanks bro WB for sharing.

Have a good weekend.

Quote:
Bro

Hope you enjoy too.

Cheers
Old 21-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Yeah, life is short and unpredictable.

"Learn as if you were to live forever, live as if you were to die tomorrow."

Quote:
Bro

Hope you enjoy too.

Cheers
Bro, binge drinking is very bad for health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulmani View Post
I am very lucky to read this wonderful thread from Bo WB too.

Have a nice Sunday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemar View Post
Agree. Better don't drink too much alcohol.

Thanks bro WB for sharing.

Have a good weekend.
Thanks, bros.

Have a great day!

Bro WB

Good afternoon,

I recently read an article by Roosh.

It's controversial and the author has been condemned by feminists and others as a misogynist.

He just released a new ebook, giving advice to women on how to avoid men who won't be good for them. Could he also be a man-hating misandrist?

You will be the judge.

Here is his article:

Contraception Prevents Love

https://www.rooshv.com/contraception...ekly+broadcast

IMHO, he is mostly correct when he believes that a girl/woman who has had more than 5 sexual partners has lost the ‘glue’ to bond with another man. In other words, she can never love any man again, ever. Whereas a typical man won’t lose the ‘bonding glue’ even if he has fucked 1000 women. However, I believe there are very rare exceptions.

That is why a very experienced Don Juan, who has seduced n dumped thousands of very attractive girls without any emotions or remorse, can still fall for The Special One. We all hv met and read about many such fallen Don Juans.

Once a man falls for the wrong woman, the outcome may range from bad to tragic. He will be taken to the cleaners if the woman is a narcissistic n psychopathic golddigger. He may even lose his country n his life...like the curious case of King Fuchai n Xi Shi. Men never learn.

And we should never forget that most older women who work at the nite scene hv had many more sexual partners than 5. Heck, the number for some of them could be 50 or 500 or 5,000 or more. Those older whores working in brothels could hv as many as 50,000.

Xi Shi was probably a virgin when she first met King Fuchai. And yet he still failed to bond with her. And got her addicted to him. Why? Primarily because He believed she was the prize. He cared too much for her and was fearful of losing her. She was his Special One.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dreamgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

What a nice forum below.

Not easy to understand as you rightly put it. However all the right points to dominance.

SO never worried no gals but worried no money.

Thank you so much.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

Bro ahpui99 asked me "What will you recommend if not to treat then nicely?"

I replied that "no time to answer this topic fully. I know it is confusing to a lot of men n women..."

"Suffice to say that, if you're a dominant man w/ great emotional strength/self mastery, and you believe in your subconscious mind, that u hv higher sexual n social value, then you can treat any girls nicely n sometimes not so nicely...they will still be very attracted to u."

You don't need to be a jerk or "bad boy" to be very successful w/ women. The secret is to be a gentleman w/ the POSITIVE traits of a "bad boy" sans his NEGATIVE traits. By being THE MAN w/ dominance, masculine confidence, sexual mojo n emotional strength/self mastery. You're the grand prize. The prettiest n highest quality women will flock to you. No "bad boy" can ever hope to compete w/ u.

When I started BY-ing girls over 5 1/2 yrs ago, I was an apparent "nice guy" in many ways, but not completely, as I could be very sexual n tough in some areas. How could I be a "nice guy" when I would ask every girl of my type, after meeting for a few minutes, 做爱多少钱? 多少都不行? 那我包养你. I was really a closet jerk pretending to be a "nice guy" because I wrongly thought that girls would like me more. I hv been shedding the negative traits of both "jerk" n "good guy." It's in progress. 我是一个非常复杂的动物哈哈.

There hv been many books n articles written on why "nice guys" are such losers to women. I happened to read a few chapters on the subject this morning. It's written by a well known guru. I'll share some of the more important points here.

Simply put, women are REPELLED by “nice guys”.

When I say repelled, it MEAN it. I am NOT exaggerating.

It’s kind of a sad fact of life, but it’s ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE. Women equate “nice-ness” with INFERIORITY.

Women are attracted to masculinity, which embodies strength and power. Being NICE is synonymous with HAVING NO POWER.

When you are nice, you send the message “I have no power” to a woman. Which means, to her, that you are giving all the power away, to her!

A “nice” example of a horrifying self-inflicted wound is when a man tells a woman he hardly knows that he loves her. This is NOT attractive, for she feels she has the power over such a man.

Women cannot feel attraction for men who need them, or for any man who exudes weakness in any form. “Niceness” is basically a kamikaze act, a suicide to your future with her.

Well, it is a fact. Women don’t like nice guys. Women don’t usually like abuse, and I’ll show you how to be successful without being a real jerk, but get this through your head one more time:

Women don’t only “not like” nice guys...

Women are REVOLTED by them.

But I assure you, it is good and natural to be more “bad” with women. Being “nice” makes women feel guilty and inhibited about sharing their “sinful” sexuality with a “nice” asexual guy like you.

“Nice” is fake. Masculine is real. Masculine is sexy.

Being nice is weak. It ensures you pander to women, in the hope maybe they will give you sex. It is repulsive.

Ironically, “nice guys” wonder as they complain, “I don’t know what happened. I was so NICE to her, I treated her so WELL. I was everything for her. I took her places, I bought her things, I LOVED her. I told her I loved her a thousand times. I never looked at other girls,” etc.

Yet it was actually this “niceness” itself that ruined everything!

“Bad Guys” used to be the only ones who knew this. They snickered to themselves as they watched nice guys get shot down by hot women who were bored to death of compliments and ass kissing. These women had no reservations about rejecting the nice guy for a bad guy and having sex with the bad guy on the very first night.

And of course, these women complained about the “jerk” that dumped them for another woman the very next day. And the “jerks” laughed even harder at this, because they knew she wouldn’t change a bit, and that she would fall for another jerk, again and again.

Well, no more.

I'm going to really stick it to the “Bad Guys” by teaching good guys every damn little secret that bad guys already know.

And you won’t even have to be a jerk. Think of it as my contribution for world justice.

There is another reason why being “nice” is such a calamity, and why being the dominant, alpha male, known as THE MAN, is so crucial.

Not only are women attracted to the sexy masculinity of THE MAN, but women are forced to be suspicious of whatever good feelings they can muster for a “nice” guy.

Sounds crazy? Not really. Here’s why: “Nice guys” unknowingly instill resistance in women by being so good.

When a guy is “NICE” to a woman, then even in the rare case where she may feel desire for him, she will interpret her desire as NOT BEING DESIRE. Rather, she will interpret her feeling as “debt”, or “guilt”.

She will think she is only feeling emotion because she owes the guy, or that she feels sorry for him. In other words, she will be convinced that she feels no real DESIRE.

Whereas, if a guy is a typical jerk, she thinks the guy’s very “jerkiness” is the proof of his sexiness.

After all, the jerk doesn’t even TRY to impress her, so he must be so sexy that he doesn’t need to try! She then feels no guilt, no debt, and no pity. And if she feels ANYTHING, then whatever she feels will be interpreted as RAW, UNADULTERATED, PURE DESIRE.

And the more he acts like a jerk, the more he reinforces her desire, through the following never-ending cycle of “chick” logic: She becomes convinced her desire is pure, that it is her who loves jerko, because it surely isn’t jerko who needs her! And if jerko is so “un-needy” that he can actually continue to be such a jerk, it must be because he is so desirable that he can get away with it.

This makes her desire for him even greater, and as she shows him this desire, he (as a jerk) makes sure to NEVER reciprocate, which makes him seem even sexier because most guys would kiss her ass at this point. She, of course, then desires him even more, and so on and so forth...

Do you get it? If not, read it again, it’s crucial.

This phenomenon is known as Cognitive Dissonance, first expounded by professor of psychology Leon Festinger in 1957. What it means is that humans seek inner harmony, also known as CONGRUENCY.

We don’t want resistance and conflicting ideas in our head. It doesn’t feel good. So we explain our behaviors, and feelings so they seem congruent. Cognitive Dissonance is very powerful stuff. A woman simply will not feel DESIRE for a man if she has reason to think it’s actually a feeling of debt or guilt.

(To Be Continued)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1