The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2019, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Wedar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Happy New Year to you too bro WB.

Thanks for giving us a very nice thread
Old 07-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
contentious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Ben Franklin also my real hero. I love to hold more notes of Ben Franklin and hopefully in billions.

Many will say I am day dreaming and lunatic.

Anyway I also love to be frugal but spending quite substantial money to cheong having fun.

I also like to able to have plenty of mistresses who I take care without worries,

Please advise how to do that.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Good morning!

My hero is Ben Franklin. I hv learned the art of frugality from Benjamin Franklin. I go to KTVs to meet attractive girls of my type n would like to keep the friction cost to the minimum.

Frugality is the first step to the art of MANILNESS, which is contrary to what most bros believe. They think spending big buck is manly.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2008/0...ife-frugality/

Think what you do when you run in debt; you give to another power over your liberty.~Benjamin Franklin

Mr Franklin wasn't exactly poor, he was estimated to have a net worth $10.3 billion in 2008 dollars, ranked #181 on the list of the richest people who ever lived.

"Franklin was a leading author, printer, political theorist, politician, postmaster, scientist, inventor, civic activist, statesman, and diplomat." And a national hero...

http://mentalfloss.com/article/19726...st-people-ever

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin

Be more frugal than Ben Franklin. That is a good start. Don't forget his other even more famous quote:

“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” Great advice.

BTW, I'm happy to report that I hv been kind enough to offer to take care of or BY a girl in SG abt every 2 wks this yr. And all of them hv been smart enough to accept haha. I hv consummated the deal on only a small percentage of them. In fact, no gals hv been dumb enough to say no in the last 22 months.

What happened to the gal FH who said no 22 months ago? Just before leaving SG after almost 6 months here, she confided w/ me that she had not done ST n she didn't hv any BF here. I now know why. She was a lesbian. I suspect there r more than a few of them. One of my gals told me that a pretty short hair gal who works at TAM is supporting a homely gal who stays home, like a lao po haha.

When you meet a gal you like to ST. Tell her asap. If she flatly refuses, up the ante. If she still refuses, and if you're into BY-ing, tell her that immediately. Do this especially if she is your dream gal. Most men become timid n want to play it safe if the gal is very attractive. They want to get to know her better n take it slow. Hahaha, that is a big mistake. Be bold n ruthlessly honest w/ ur intentions n desires. It works like MAGIC. Because you're different from so many "little timid men" aka little boys she has met before. Excite her...be MODE ONE.

Early last yr I offered BY to a very pretty MILF 12 secs after meeting her. I didn't even book her. She didn't say yes or no, just gave me her HP no. She agreed the next day. I consummated the deal 3 wks later cuz my family came for CNY. She was the one who squirted n squirted...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 07-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

contentious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Nice detail about ST. Those day sin 2014 prices already $500 to $1K. Not sure how much today.

Maybe had risen to astronomical figures.

Well all transactions are nego and depends who is the PRIZE.

The one that needs more will buckle first.

Cheers.

Quote:
A bro I hv known for many yrs sent a PM:

"great update bro!

how do you say ST in Mandarin?
How much do you usually offer for ST?

Thanks"

Since many bros hv asked the same question, it's more appropriate for me to answer them here.

ST in Mandarin is 出街 or 开房. If u want to be more explicit n naughty: 做爱, 打炮 n 性 交. Can also say 造 人, 云 雨, 睡 觉, 插 入, 周 公 之 礼, 大 事 儿, 办 实 事 儿, 操 B, 69, 99 n many others haha.

The damage for ST has gone up for girls u meet at TAM, even though the quality has gone down!

Everything is negotiable but most girls now demand $500 to 1K. Some may want 1.5 to 2K n up! Normally you could spend a few hrs w/ her.

I hv never paid more than 1.5K for ST.

In 2010, I ST-ed a pretty n sexy Hubei girl I met at TAM for $300 several times. She wanted $500, but I said $300, take it or leave it. She was grossly undervalued. She was abt 26, 165, 50Kg, very fair, natural C n had the most proportionate body. Beautiful round n perky ass. Long, slim legs n small bony frame. She was very orgasmic n sexually aggressive...she allowed me to take pics n video. She couldn't get a student visa to return to SG. Went to KL, M'sia instead n subsequently married a rich Chinese man in his late 20s or early 30s. He had a chauffeur-driven Bentley. I hv shown her pics to a few bros.

I know it's impossible to find such bargain now.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 07-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Dembele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ben Franklin also my hero too, not daydreaming or lunatic at all.

Happy new year to all and thanks especially bro WB for this wonderful thread.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by contentious View Post
Bro WB

Ben Franklin also my real hero. I love to hold more notes of Ben Franklin and hopefully in billions.

Anyway I also love to be frugal but spending quite substantial money to cheong having fun.

I also like to able to have plenty of mistresses who I take care without worries,

Cheers.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
BedGut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed, must not buckle first.

Happy new year to everybody!

Quote:
Bro WB

Nice detail about ST. Those day sin 2014 prices already $500 to $1K. Not sure how much today.

Cheers.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

verge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Excellent advice below.

The best way to get a gal is to don;t give a damn!!

Absurd correct but works.

Recently I had plenty of advances with girls that I don;t give a damn.

Case 1 - this gal msg me when we didn;t even exchange phone number and she said she went thru trouble to get my contact from others

Case 2 - this gal that I fancy alot but I ignore her for 3 days when we went down to drink. Although she msg me alot but I read and didn't reply until a day over. And usually reply yes and no or those emojis.

Case 3 - this gal offered to buy me dinner and go dating. she ok to sleep overnight. Before that I did the similar case 1 and 2.

Hope more sifus here can guide xiao di.

Thanks.

Quote:
A bro sent me a PM:

"Hi bro. Haven't logged in for the past 2 days.

Well, I've just cheong ktv recently and I got to know this vietnamese girl. Things were intense and intimate, I thought we something special. Until recently I went to find her again and she took me for granted. Turns out that she's just another money driven girl. Lesson learnt the hard way.

Perhaps because of the fact that I'm young, I'm easily kced whenever a WL gives me special treatment. I've tried to find other girls but it's somehow hard to forget her. Can you please share how do I move on from here? I know she's not worth it but my emotion tells me otherwise."

My answer:

"Dear bro,

I'm been KC-ed in my younger days n again 6 yrs ago, when I restarted my engine to cheong after a long hiatus.

Girls who work at KTVs/HFJs r out to make money asap. It's strictly business. They r heartless n very difficult to KC. Of course you can turn the table by making them sexually n emotionally addicted to u. But this will take time even if you're a sex god.

My advice is to find as many girls as possible, never get fixated on one girl. Your girl is not special n she has not given u special treatment.

By getting KC-ed, you become a low status male n lose all ur power to her. Your neediness n desperation are repulsive n drive her farthur away...

I like u to read the following by a guru:

"A lot of guys suffer from the one special girl syndrome...They get stuck on the idea of that one special girl and they put all hope in her. In fact, when guys successfully pick up an attractive woman they tend to stop doing pick up altogether thinking they have found that special one.

When you have females in abundance...You will never put too much effort into getting that one special girl to like you. Which means you will automatically demonstrate all the traits of a high value male.

Once you get a taste of what it’s like with these other new girls...You will never ever think of the old girl as that one special princess.

But you will only know this when you actually go out and meet other women. So if you find yourself giving unnecessary special treatment to a certain girl...Just go out and date more girls.

However, you might still say...Well I can’t seem to get over this one special girl...How do I get her to like me?

Well first, ask yourself...Why doesn’t she already like you? What have you done so far, which made her, avoid you this way?

You see the best way to get a girl to desire you fast is to not care about her attention at all.

And that’s the interesting thing...Girls like to chase a guy who doesn’t chase them.

When you don’t put too much hope in just one woman...And start exploring more options she would instantly start feeling attraction towards you because you aren’t playing easy as you used to before.
"

Yes, the best attitude is if u don't give a damn. You don't care what she thinks or what anyone else thinks.

Cheers n good luck!

Bro WB

To all bros,

I hv an outing to TAM 2nd fl SH tomorrow Monday, starting at 9pm. Bro A n I hv a bttle. Estimated expense per pax $60. Only one last slot left, Pls cfm ASAP.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

verge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another great forum form the grandmaster warbird.

Thanks fro sharing.

Cheers.

Quote:
My first visit to a KTV was just over 6 yrs ago. I met a 20 yo pretty SYT w/ a body to die for. No ST at any price. I thought a lao chee ko pek like me had zero chance of getting her pussy. I had such a self-defeating n negative attitude! She won't even look at me while talking n she flatly rejected BY. She hung up on me several times...to cut a long story short, she is my current LT mistress n she now wants to bear my children.

If a girl rejects u or says that you're NOT her type, don't be perturbed. Remain very relaxed n confident...don't throw in the towel, EVER, but never become needy n desperate, which will drive her further away.

Here is an email from a female Ang Moh guru:

Hi Bro Warbird,

What does it mean when a woman says, "You're not

my type"?

What is she judging that on?

Typically, it's her initial, gut reaction and,

unfortunately, may be based somewhat on looks, age,

her desires (what she thinks her desires are),

etc....

But, I'm going to tell you something that few

women realize.....

Very, very, very few women know "they're type" and,

more so, her "type" can be changed.

How many times have you heard a woman say....

"I never thought I'd be attracted to him, but we

fell in love...."

"He's the last type of man I thought I'd go for,

but I found him irresistible...."

"I didn't really like him at first, but now I

can't imagine my life without him...."

It happens all of the time.

But what makes her change her mind and not care

if he's "her type" or not?

Well, it goes back to a man's sexual character and

also something which I call, "Sexual Status".

You see, when a man shows a woman "sexual status"

and creates his "status" in her mind, that whole

idea she has of "her type" goes out the window.

She suddenly finds herself trying to explain why

she changed her mind or finds him attractive. Of

course, I've yet to hear a woman say, "Obviously

I didn't know what type of man I was looking for",

but that's exactly what happened.

So, if a woman tells you, "You're not my type"....

you can change her mind and there is time to

change her mind. Don't give up, don't allow it

to bother you.

If anything, you can chuckle inside, to yourself,

knowing that there is a great chance she has no

clue what her type really is.

Likewise, if you're online searching the profiles of

women, pay no attention to all of her guidelines

and desires in a man. While it is a bit harder to

demonstrate your sexual status online, in written

form, still give it a shot.

The bottom line is this: A woman wants a man who

makes her feel intense emotion, excitement about

life, and makes her feel protected, secure yet....

always on her toes, knowing she has to "earn" the

right to keep him in her life.... When a man is

able to establish this excitement, intense

emotion, and also use her competitive nature to his

advantage, then "her type" of a certain height,

hair color, income bracket, romantic fantasy, etc...

is as good as gone.

Your friend,

XX

Old 08-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
twinker2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed, indeed an excellent advice.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread, and happy new year to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verge View Post
Bro WB

Excellent advice below.

Case 1 - this gal msg me when we didn;t even exchange phone number and she said she went thru trouble to get my contact from others

Case 2 - this gal that I fancy alot but I ignore her for 3 days when we went down to drink. Although she msg me alot but I read and didn't reply until a day over. And usually reply yes and no or those emojis.

Case 3 - this gal offered to buy me dinner and go dating. she ok to sleep overnight. Before that I did the similar case 1 and 2.

Thanks.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
MouParkMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread by Bro WB, thanks and happy new year!!
Old 09-02-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
paliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed, a fantastic thread from bro WB.

Great share here.

Have a good weekend.

Quote:

Thanks fro sharing.

Cheers.

Last edited by paliki; 09-02-2019 at 02:13 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
Hi bro warbird.

This is because many guys have been brainwashed by hollywood that there has to be someone special. Hence they cling on blindly to the myth of the soul mate. In reality guys have needs that can be met by different women. There is no such thing such as the one.
While nuclear families are important for the raising healthy offspring. Many guys are trapped in the illusion that there is someone special for then and cling on to hopeless situations. The fact is that this is a modern invention. A lot of societies in history did not stick to the nuclear family. The powerful often had many women while those without resources had none.
Bro, tk

Excellent insights.

Yes, the whole world has been brainwashed by Hollywood and the movie industries in other countries. Korean and Chinese TV series same BS.

A very beautiful girl will invariably fall in love w/ a very handsome man.

Romance drama goes like this:
Boy gets girl.
Boy loses girl. Due to misunderstandings and/or other obstacles.
Boy gets girl again.
And they live happily ever after.

It's a Hollywood myth that there is a Special One. And that a man needs to be very handsome or he needs to do something extraordinary to "GET" a beautiful girl. Too needy. Man doesn't "GET" girl. Beautiful girls actually like to chase men who exhibit awesome emotional mastery and high social and sexual value and who is a challenge and then submit to them.

Yes, the powerful men today still hv the majority of the most attractive and most fertile SYTs/young women. We need to fight for our fair share. The only equalizer is awesome emotional mastery n extreme masculine character traits.

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Become as rich and as powerful as Ben Franklin.

You could start reading all the posts in this thread and then go out to hv hands-on practice.

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Bro,

ST rates are 1-2K at Lido/Palace 8. Rates for Viet gals there are lower, usually $500-700. About $500-1K at PC Center joints. The same girl will ask for less if you first meet her at a PC joint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembele View Post
Ben Franklin also my hero too, not daydreaming or lunatic at all.

Happy new year to all and thanks especially bro WB for this wonderful thread.

Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedar View Post
Happy New Year to you too bro WB.

Thanks for giving us a very nice thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGut View Post
Agreed, must not buckle first.

Happy new year to everybody!
Bros, thanks to all of you.

Quote:
Bro WB

Excellent advice below.

Thanks.
Bro, tks for sharing your FRs. Well done!

Quote:

Thanks fro sharing.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

I'm still learning. I love initial rejections and competition. It gives meaning to success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinker2010 View Post
Fully agreed, indeed an excellent advice.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread, and happy new year to all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MouParkMRT View Post
Excellent thread by Bro WB, thanks and happy new year!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliki View Post
Fully agreed, a fantastic thread from bro WB.

Great share here.

Have a good weekend.
Bros, thanks.

Happy New Year to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

maddoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thank you for a fantastic thread and nice forum below.

Yes, oneitis can be correct for some guy and maybe wrong fro many.

Best is go out and try more gals before settling on one.

The key reason to marry or settling down is to have offsprings. If no intentin to have offsprings then can put off marriage.

In any case no right or left.

Cheers.

Quote:

Good morning!

Many men get KC-ed by the "wrong" girls because of lack of emotional control n self mastery. Deep down, they suffer from a scarcity mentality, believe that they hv lower sexual value n are afraid to lose a "hard to get" pussy hahaha. They hv an intractable disease called ONEITIS.

A week ago, I received a timely email from a famous sex guru.

Hi Bro Warbird,

I still remember getting the call, the call I knew would come but was nonetheless shocked to hear. My friend, Johnny, after just 10 months of marriage to a girl everyone knew was wrong for him, had gotten divorced. Instead of becoming a happily-ever-after couple, Johnny and Marissa had joined millions of other Americans and become statistics. Statistics of the all-too-common divorce.

It’s funny how these short-term marriages and long-term miseries occur. Usually it begins with a bad case of “Oneitis.”

Don’t know the word Oneitis? Well, surely you know this infectious disease’s symptoms:

– You think you’ve met the girl who’s perfect for you, who you can have a great relationship with and eventually marry
– You ignore the bitchy behavior and abuse that comes from this girl, still believing that she’s “The One”
– You see and know girls who you know would be much better for you, but ignore them because the girl you’re with is better-looking, taller, skinnier–a number of superficial qualities that don’t add up to the love you know you could get elsewhere

- You spend lots and lots of money on this girl, and she never bothers to thank you–or if she does, it’s less than sincere
- Your friends all tell you that this girl isn’t right for you, but you ignore their advice
- Maybe your friends have even fought with this girl, but you defend her even though you know deep-down her behavior is unacceptable
- You spend all your time with this girl, and ignore your friends and family
- You find yourself calling her all the time to see what she’s doing, and who she’s with
- You can’t get this girl out of your head, even when she’s long gone!

If you’ve ever watched the classic film Swingers, then you know what Oneitis is: it’s the character of Mikey!
Unfortunately, a lot of guys become the Mikeys of this world. And while some men may just go through this with a girl they’re only dating, other guys, like Johnny, take this obsession all the way to marriage. And that’s when the “disease” becomes deadly.

How do you know when a girl is right for you? I could write book after book after book about what’s right and what’s wrong, but what it comes down to are ten essential ingredients for lasting success:

She supports and encourages your goals and interests. A girl who’s right for you should follow you on your path–not try to re-direct it her own way. Unfortunately, Johnny’s wife wanted him to do something completely different to the direction he wanted to head, so it was little wonder that their romance fizzled out so quickly.
Guys, if you can’t be open about your feelings, interests, passions and purpose, then you shouldn’t be with the girl. She should be able to listen and understand, not disregard and sneer.

You can accept her and her goals and interests. Just like a woman should support and push you on the path you want to head, so too should you be able to do the same for her. If she’s into motorcycling and you hate it, or if she wants to travel the world and you just want to stay in one place, then chances are you two aren’t made for each other.
Likewise, you should be able to understand her emotions and concerns–both of you MUST be good, compassionate listeners.

She loves you for you, not your money and possessions. So many rich and powerful men have destructive relationships with women. Why? Because the woman aren’t marrying these men–they’re marrying their money. And divorce isn’t cheap, so even when these guys break up with the bloodsuckers, the women still get a hefty chunk of the pie!

She generally gets along with your family and friends–and doesn’t mind seeing them. So many guys seem to forget this, watching dumbly as their girlfriend pulls them further and further from their family and friends to have him all for her own. I’ve got an uncle who blindly allowed himself to end all contact with his family because his wife hated them. Somehow they’re still married, but is that the kind of woman you want to be with?

She’s on the same page, spiritually, as you. Spirituality is a big thing for couples–it can unite them like nothing else. I know so many couples who are happily married because they believe in the same God, the same purpose in life, the same deep feelings about their existence.
Conversely, couples who battle over the questions of life just do not have the same loving romance. A girl who’s right for you doesn’t necessarily have to believe in the same religious principles and dogmas as you, but if she’s an atheist and you’re a Christian, things may not work out long-term.

She wants to spend as much time with you as with her own friends and family. This may seem like an obvious one, but so many guys fawn over girls who only see them on THEIR schedule. If a girl is really right for you, you shouldn’t have to obsess over her or ask her permission to see her. You should both WANT to see each other and miss being with one another–that’s a sign that you’re both in love.

You both share the same feelings for another. If you know deep in your heart that you want to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her, but she’s non-committal and vague, then you should certainly move on. A true, loving partner should accept you completely for who you are and what you feel.
On the other hand, if you both feel comfortable sharing feelings with each other, and she accepts the deep things that you reveal to her, then you’ve found a true catch!

You both make time for each other, even through work and school. Spending quality time with one another is crucial. If your girl is always at her job, concentrating on her career, or studying for a degree, and not making an effort to be with you, then it’s time to move on. True love knows no bounds–including time. While it’s great to have a girl who’s serious about her career and education, this can also be a relationship-breaker if she takes either too seriously.

Money and possessions are not as important as love. This is a simple one: If your girl only talks about possessions and money, if that’s where her true values lie, then you might want to back out of the relationship. Every girl wants good things in life, but if she really loves you, then how much you make and how much you give her shouldn’t be #1 on her priority list.

You both are able to put each other ahead of yourselves. This can be the make or break of a relationship. If she’s willing to do things for you, sacrifice time with her friends or time at work to be with you and make you meals, then you’ve found yourself a winner. However, if she’s always cancelling dates, spending more time with her friends than with you, and never gets you any gifts or acts of service, then you’ve found yourself a bitch. Move on. When she treats herself more important than you, then you’re heading towards disaster.

In the end, you want a girl who can you be you around, and know that you’re valued by her night and day. If you’re in a relationship now that you want to be more serious, ask yourself if the woman you’re with fulfills these 10 requirements. And if you’re looking for love, don’t get too far into it unless you really feel that the girl treats you right.

And remember: There’s a big difference between “The One” who’s right for you…and “The One” who will become your biggest nightmare!

That’s all for now. Tell me if you can think of any other ways you know she’s right for you. I’d love to hear your opinion!

IMHO, all sexual RS, including BY-ing n marriage, are "business" transactions. In fact, all human interactions are considered "business" or "commercial" transactions in the broad sense. You love ur son n he loves u. If u abandon him, see how much he will love u. A good example: The late Steve Jobs n his biological father.

The reason is very simple. All particles n forces in our known universe must follow the physical laws of nature. Action n reaction are equal n opposite...

Therefore, be relaxed, confident, positive n happy now, every minute, everyday. And you will attract a lot of...everything hahaha.

Have a wonderful day.

Bro WB
Old 11-02-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
B

Good morning,

I'll organize a couple of outings before going overseas by the end of the week. Will return next month.

Lately I hv been proposing BY much less frequently as the quality of girls has declined.

Nevertheless, there r occasionally a few girls who r good for ST. They will tell the mummy NO ST. Not true if you approach them the right way n the damage may be below the usual range hahaha. Over the years, I hv also done many, many STs. This will dispel the long held belief by some bros that I'm only interested in BY-ing.

Never be pushy. Relax, assume that she is dying to go to bed w/ u. Use ur deep confident voice n the right words. Texting is ok too. If she says no initially, remain calm n cheerful. Show ur DGAD attitude, which will differentiate u from all her other customers. She may say yes the next day...

One other thing, girls whom I hv previously BY-ed, n those who hv previously agreed to BY but not consummated, will almost always agree to ST. This is true after months n even years hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

How was the quality of gals recently.

Hope you can share some insights.

Cheers!
Old 11-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
Today I would like to caution all brothers to be very wary if they want to try to KC KTV girls for the following reasons below

1) KTV girls have many layers of self defense, they need it because if they get kced, they will lose the objectivity of bringing more money back.

2) KTV girls meet more guys who tries to KC them than we meet normal office ladies who try to KC us as it is part of their line of work. So the more popular the ladies, the more seasoned and dangerous they will be.

With those reasons, be very prepared for an intense mind game which most of us will lose, all the more if we let our ego get in the way that we are the only and special one. Most of the time, men will get KCed in the long run instead of managing to KC the KTV ladies that they lay their eyes on. KTV arena is an intense battlefield to KC even for the most seasoned KC players.

Cheers
Treff
I cannot agree more.

I feel very much I should contribute something as well after seeing so many contributions from brother warbird.

1) Do not be afraid to say no to a women no matter how attractive or pretty she is.

2) Women usually use tears as a weapon to obtain sympathies from a man, do not be deceived.

3) When a woman really likes a man, usually she will be more shy. Do not be fooled into thinking she asked my number, she likes me very much or she asked me out, she likes me very much. Great telltale sign is when a woman really loves a man, she will want the man to spend less money not more money.

4) Have that type of thinking "let the bird roamly freely in the sky, if they love their master, they will always come back to the cage"

Last but not least, we can always learn from what other people say not matter how good we are. Thank you very much Warbird once again for all those contributions in picking up women in ktv, you have make some men here much better at the game of love than being roberts for the women that they fall in love with.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
nob1t4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed a fantastic thread by Bro WB.

Thanks and have a good week ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoff View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for a fantastic thread and nice forum below.

Yes, oneitis can be correct for some guy and maybe wrong fro many.

Best is go out and try more gals before settling on one.

The key reason to marry or settling down is to have offsprings. If no intentin to have offsprings then can put off marriage.

In any case no right or left.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1