The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
syt4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
150+ 1 bottle plus mixers n fruits, room free 2 to 4hrs depends on KTV

Thanx bro,

Be over there in a couple of days,
Old 04-07-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Does anyone have any info on beer gardens in PP?

Read a post about beer gardens having Gals that sit with you and can tabao as well. Anyone have locations and prices??
Old 04-07-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
your earlier comment was so cocky so i suggest you keep on following your advice
Surprised that you find my comments cocky, not intended.
Sammyboy is part of where I source my information from.

I am seeking information so that I know what I am getting into. I am heading
to PP on my virgin trip , going solo too.

i always appreciate help and info in any way or form.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe thats because my definition of research is self help whereas directly asking for info is spoonfeedin.
So one hand you claim internet is amazing and you so self relient that you can do your own research, and yet in the end you still asking to be spoonfed
U are back.... forum is boring, full of clones without u. Welcome back.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe thats because my definition of research is self help whereas directly asking for info is spoonfeedin.
So one hand you claim internet is amazing and you so self relient that you can do your own research, and yet in the end you still asking to be spoonfed
I guess it is just a matter of different opinions,
I have researched many sites, what I can't find I ask.

This is a forum where we share. I have asked other people and have had very good responses. I have also shared, though not as much as you, but I try to do my part.

But enough said, I don't want a bickering match. I have read much of what you posted in this thread, and I do appreciate your efforts to share.
So thanx, I guess I'll just try some of those beer gardens and see how they are like.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mutant chicken got bored becoz nobody wants to employ his hold hand service anymore
Old 05-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I won’t get bore
Old 05-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt4me View Post
I guess it is just a matter of different opinions,
I have researched many sites, what I can't find I ask.

This is a forum where we share. I have asked other people and have had very good responses. I have also shared, though not as much as you, but I try to do my part.

But enough said, I don't want a bickering match. I have read much of what you posted in this thread, and I do appreciate your efforts to share.
So thanx, I guess I'll just try some of those beer gardens and see how they are like.
Bro don’t mind this tom he is a boat man, second class citizen
Old 06-07-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
English comprehension is not your strong point right, cuz i suppose you need to complete year 12, namelo said the forum is boring ie HE is bored with the forum, ie bored with the postings of low intelligence idiots like YOU, he didnt say I WAS bored.
So now we learning English from you? Never mind our English as long you can understand we fucking as you
Old 06-07-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
yeah im sure you wont get BORED, as you are a boor, you are too busy trying ways to please your viet wife who only married you to get residency, but how can you satisfy her with a ugly face, small penis and most importantly low bank account, i mean she would rather work 17hrs as a food helper in a hawker stall then stay home near you
How’s your mother? Still a prositiute and you still taking money from her after guys have fucked her?

I think you die better less people share our rice
Old 06-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dont need to say much more, pple can see what i have written MUST BE TRUE, thus your vitriolic response, as i must have hit a nerve as what i said is filled with truth, ie YOU are one pathetic example of what a man shouldnt be, low class low educated and low paid, that im sure your own parents have disowned you
You high class I low class but most important I’m a first class citizen in my country but you are second citizen Vietnam also don’t want you.

Stop staying you will never be first class citizen.

Who knows and who listen to what you said. Who are you just a second class citizen talking
Old 06-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
i dont understand anh beng level english, maybe you can calm down and rephrase, because when you vomiting blood after I have exposed how pathetic you are, and you are posting such things, even with your low education if you calm down then someone might understand you " we fucking as you", so now you are me fucking ....wow after call me second class citizen, my mom a prostitute, now you want to be like me fucking?...well does make sense i suppose as you a fat loser with a small penis
Don’t understand is ok, I can’t said I’m fucking you again cause I do not want to fuck your ass.your ass is full of wart cause you have been fucked by ang moh
Old 07-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mika01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I’m in PP now with 4 SG friends and 6 HK friends. Super big group. Would like to share my experience in the last 2 days. Prices all in USD.

Day 1 - Went to Casa. We brought 3 bottles of whisky that we bought from the airport. Cockage is $50 each. Girls are also $50 each but need to pay additional $20 each upon billing. Overnight is between $200-$300. Mostly viets but there are khmer girls also. Viet ones can play. Casa gave us a super big room with a pool table and 2 toilets. There’s a darts machine too. Left before 3am. Total bill close to $1000 excluding tips. This place is expensive in my opinion.

Day 2 - Afternoon went to Hotel Luxury World for massage. This place has the fish tank concept. Mixture of viet and locals. I chose the local one. Room 1hr $10. Full service $80, tried to neg but she wouldn’t budge.

Day 2 - Night. We went to W KTV. There’s a big “W” neon light outside the building. All khmer girls. Tips about $30 each. We brought our own 2 bottles and ordered JW platinum. Order 2 get 1 free. Girls quality average, cannot compare to casa. But cheap as our total bill came up to less than $400. Didn’t ask whether can overnight.

Day 3 - to update late.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Sorry, first timer in PP. May I humbly ask honorable seniors a silly question?
Cambodia has it's own currency - Cambodian Riels. USD 1.0 = approx CR 4,000.
I only see USD quoted in the pricings in all the postings. Do I have to bring all my spending money in USD or it's ok to change to CR for spending. Where does one change money in Cambodia.
Please be patient and merciful to this newbie in PP. Thanks.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Sorry, first timer in PP. May I humbly ask honorable seniors a silly question?
Cambodia has it's own currency -......
Please be patient and merciful to this newbie in PP. Thanks.
No need to respond. I found the answer posted 2 years back. Sorry to use up bandwith.
Thanks bro Naemlo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1