The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
A...no leh. You declared you and your buddies are not going anymore because I fucked you. You took it very seriously and very angry. WAHAHA. You where got have fun?

You became the first fucker to SELF BAN himself from a house because got fucked online. Hahaha

Now you realise you were being retarded ah?

It was plenty of skin off your back. You went to the trouble of posting ppl who thanked you before. It was fucking hilarious how you tried to save your shit reputation. Good to know you're still going after all and you proved your own fuckwit business ideas wrong.

I realised your hobby is to eat your own words.

Fuck off la $80 budget short time. What a fucking loser.
No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.

Just make sure you’re not flouting any AV rules Hor? Lol.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:12 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.

Just make sure you’re not flouting any AV rules Hor? Lol.
No matter how you can only repeat the same thing, you declared to everyone that you not going 1649 because I fuck you.

Now you lan lan also go right? HAHAHA. A cheebye kia, FUCK YOU. You still go right? WAHAHAHA. Only can afford $80 want to teach ppl how to do business. You worry more about how to get promoted at Burger King from roadsweeper to burger fryer la. Your budget so tight, do more OT instead of play sammyboy la. LOL

You say I scold you customers won't go. BUT YOU SILL GO WHAT. hahaha....fucking retard.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As everyone here knows, a WL won't ask customers to write FR. What I do know is that customers sometimes volunteer to write an FR. Which is fine.

But the case of Bronzegod is DIFFERENT.

He claims a lot of WLs ask him to write FRs. Why is he so special?

Uncomfortable questions for the cheapo retard:

1. WHY DO SO MANY WLs ASK YOU TO WRITE FRs?

2. WHAT DO YOU TELL THE WLs TO MAKE THEM ASK YOU TO WRITE FR?

3. HOW MANY WLs ON YOUR LIST ASKED TO BE INCLUDED AND WHAT DID YOU GET IN RETURN FOR INCLUDING THEM?

4. WHAT DID YOU TELL NANA BEFORE THE SESSION STARTED THAT MADE HER FEEL OBLIGED TO GIVE IN TO YOUR DEMAND FOR BBBJ?
Wow. What “tough” questions. Lol.

New WL usually will ask how to improve business, and they brought up sbf themselves as they heard it from their friends.

A few of the more eager ones to draw in business may ask me if I’m in the forum. I’ll of course say that I am not.

No need to tell a girl anything to make feel like bbbj u, most cat 150 will do it unless you are a filthy ugly bastard like 123hu and his father.

My list is based on the girls I enjoyed fucking, no need to do anything to be in it. If I enjoyed fucking the girl due to her looks, body or service, I may put her in some of those lists so other bros with similar taste may also enjoy.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:17 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wow. What “tough” questions. Lol.

New WL usually will ask how to improve business, and they brought up sbf themselves as they heard it from their friends.

A few of the more eager ones to draw in business may ask me if I’m in the forum. I’ll of course say that I am not.

No need to tell a girl anything to make feel like bbbj u, most cat 150 will do it unless you are a filthy ugly bastard like 123hu and his father.
LOL convinced no one. Newbies or oldbies do not bring up the topic at all. Don't try to con your way through. Everyone here also call WL. This is reality not imaging on your toilet bowl. Fuck finish talk about other thing.

WHY YOU SO SPECIAL WL ASK YOU TO WRITE FR?

Mention about sammyboy and ASK YOU TO WRITE FR is totally different thing.

Fucking retard.

I think we all know liao la. You ask for benefits.

No need to tell the WL anything then why Nana ask you whether can use condom?

You're a fucker who don't think before you open your mouth. Explains why you're on a low wage.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:32 PM
SamSter

And by the way, thanks for letting us know you don't have Nana's wechat. She must really like you so much until she don't wish to add you. Hahahaha.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL convinced no one. Newbies or oldbies do not bring up the topic at all. Don't try to con your way through. Everyone here also call WL. This is reality not imaging on your toilet bowl. Fuck finish talk about other thing.

Mention about sammyboy and ASK YOU TO WRITE FR is totally different thing.

Fucking retard.

I think we all know liao la. You ask for benefits.

No need to tell the WL anything then why Nana ask you whether can use condom?

You're a fucker who don't think before you open your mouth. Explains why you're on a low wage.
Please lah. A lot of new girls when they came here will ask a lot of questions Hoe to improve biz.

They usually would hear about sbf from their other sisters working here or the okt themselves I’m sure would brief the girls that there’s such a thing as sbf.

They ask me because I seem kind and helpful in answering their questions after sex.

They won’t ask dogs like you because they know you only promote 1649/2047. Lol.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
And by the way, thanks for letting us know you don't have Nana's wechat. She must really like you so much until she don't wish to add you. Hahahaha.
Lol. Why should I tell you if i have her WeChat or not?

Lol
Old 25-02-2018, 05:45 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Lol. Why should I tell you if i have her WeChat or not?

Lol
That's why you are retarded. I didn't ask. I said you don't have. Get why you're poorly paid now? You mistake statements for questions.

WHY YOU SO SPECIAL THE WL ASK YOU WRITE FR?

Everyone here got call WL and know exactly what is going on. Either the WL thinks you're the errand boy or YOU talk abt writing FR and ask for benefits.

Let me give you what is REALITY. A WL is not going to ask her valued customer who tips and drives a continental car to go do sai kang for her and write FR. If the WL got some respect for you as a customer, she won't ask you to play sammyboy. Unless you ownself volunteer.

So now retard, everybody here call WL and knows a WL won't out of the blue ask a customer to go home write FR for her. Siao ah?

Either she see you no up ($80 cheapo) or YOU raise the topic and asked for benefits.

Don't talk cock newbies ask customers to write FR. Stop imaging things on your toilet bowl.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:05 PM
SamSter

Quote:

You shouldn't call anyone cheapskate... and I am good for my money.
Quote:

Turn around...so I ASKED HER her to bbbj me.

She asked if CAN USE condom, I said NO, please bbbj without condom...
Quote:
Remember I DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TIP.
FUCK YOU CHEAPSKATE.

Try to recall what you actually wrote before, you stupid cunt. Do you have any idea how stupid you look?

You're not good for your money. No matter how you try to cover up for your shit, you're just a poor fuck who only has $80 in his wallet, never tips and requests WL to give you a bbbj.

You are the one who asked for it. When Nana asked you if she can used a condom, you REFUSED and said NO. And you don't tip.

You keep imagining that the WL gives a fuck about your helpful Q&A. Stop trying to pretend WL like you.

You just an $80 cheapskate who forces WL to give you addition services. That's why so many OKTs ask you to fuck off from their shop. Your money is not welcomed.

FUCK OFF and go sweep the floor.

Last edited by 123hu; 25-02-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
FUCK YOU CHEAPSKATE.

Try to recall what you actually wrote before you stupid cunt. Do you have any idea how stupid you look?

You're not good for your money. No matter how you try to cover up for your shit, you're just a poor fuck who only has $80 in his wallet, never tips and requests WL to give you a bbbj.

You are the one who asked for it. When Nana asked you if she can used a condom, you REFUSED and said NO. And you don't tip.

FUCK OFF and go sweep the floor.
Lol!!!!

Some of us have to tip to get a girl to give better service.

Some of us don’t.

Rich doesn’t mean must anyhow tip here and there.

Really rich one do not throw money this way. Lol.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:17 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Lol!!!!

Some of us have to tip to get a girl to give better service.

Some of us don’t.

Rich doesn’t mean must anyhow tip here and there.

Really rich one do not throw money this way. Lol.
Rich ppl don't go for $80 budget 30 min fucks and make noise over $50 tip knowing full well the price hasn't increased in 30 years.

Nobody ask you to anyhow tip. You say you almost never tip. You don't tip because you're poor and can't afford it. You're on a shoestring budget of $80. Even the OKT drivers have more money than you. They call $150.

And yet you expect additional services from the OKT and WL when your social status and money is rock bottom. Everyone can see through you. In reality, you're poorer than an OKT driver.

Remember you said you don't want to go 1649 2047? GOOD! Please fuck off.

Keep talking, stupid.

Last edited by 123hu; 25-02-2018 at 07:53 PM.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:28 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
I vote meetup and settle see who's who and what's what. Hahaha, I don't mind being referee

Bro, how to meet? The guy banned himself from 1649 and 2047 and has maybe stepped foot into 2036 only once.

We move in different circles leh. He is on the $80 budget circuit, not my cup of tea. LOL

However, if you want to find bronzemoron, look out for a window shopper salivating at the counter, asking the OKT to show him a few rounds of $150 WLs and rejecting all of them. Eventually he will call a CAT $80 instead.

Cheaper la. Only can afford $80 but asked to be shown $150 no shame wan. This person is almost guaranteed to be him.

After that if you have time, just wait 30 mins because by then his short time session will be over.

When he seats down at the lounge, he will tell Cat $150 customers (ppl who have more money then him) he very yandao and bragging he very smart no need to tip. That's what he does online.

He will then proceed to give the OKT his business and renovation ideas. Because you know even though he is a fucking loser who can only afford $80, he thinks he is very smart and like to act like Dai Kor. Ah yah, confirm is bronzemoron.

Before leaving, he will tell you rich ppl don't waste money on a car and walk out to the bus stop. There are not so many ppl who call CAT 80. One of them is bronzemoron.

Last edited by 123hu; 25-02-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, how to meet? The guy banned himself from 1649 and 2047 and has maybe stepped foot into 2036 only once.

We move in different circles leh. He is on the $80 budget circuit, not my cup of tea. LOL

However, if you want to find bronzemoron, look out for a window shopper salivating at the counter, asking the OKT to show him a few rounds of $150 WLs and rejecting all of them. Eventually he will call a CAT $80 instead.

Cheaper la. Only can afford $80 but asked to be shown $150 no shame wan. This person is almost guaranteed to be him.

After that if you have time, just wait 30 mins because by then his short time session will be over.

When he seats down at the lounge, he will tell Cat $150 customers (ppl who have more money then him) he very yandao and bragging he very smart no need to tip. That's what he does online.

He will then proceed to give the OKT his business and renovation ideas. Because you know even though he is a fucking loser who can only afford $80, he thinks he is very smart and like to act like Dai Kor. Ah yah, confirm is bronzemoron.

Before leaving, he will tell you rich ppl don't waste money on a car and walk out to the bus stop. There are not so many ppl who call CAT 80. One of them is bronzemoron.
Lol!!!!

If I’m stupid, I would try to debunk your “description” of me.

Fortunately, I’m not a dumb son of a whore like you. Lol!!!!
Old 25-02-2018, 10:21 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Lol!!!!

If I’m stupid, I would try to debunk your “description” of me.

Fortunately, I’m not a dumb son of a whore like you. Lol!!!!
LOL. You can't debunk because it's true. That's exactly how you behave. And you are a CAT $80 customer.

No matter what you say, we all know $80 is for customers with low budget and can't afford. Most ppl can afford $150. You don't even have $200 in your wallet. You're rock bottom.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL. You can't debunk because it's true. That's exactly how you behave. And you are a CAT $80 customer.

No matter what you say, we all know $80 is for customers with low budget and can't afford. Most ppl can afford $150. You don't even have $200 in your wallet. You're rock bottom.
Lol. 10 char.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1