The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 10-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
panzerfaust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Eh harlo sharpshooterS,
What i review is from modelforyou stable... What the hell wrong with u... U cock eye or what... They from LAOS... Not InDON... Mofo...
Old 11-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bella - Elite69
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=681105

Looks more like caucasian girl than eurasian look in photos
Please discount maybe 20% on the beauty, but still quite a looker and have the look of Insta models
Currently tanned with bikini lines (maybe that is why she looks more like ang mo, if she’s fair probably looks more eurasian)
Video and photos in the ad is when she was fair, looks abit different now and more tanned
Service could vary but i received a PSE
Girl is passionate in bed and have an outgoing personality if you manage to chat with her
English not her main language but is fair enough to communicate, she mentioned she speaks spanish, korean, english and little mandarin
Enhanced solid breasts on a firm, fit body
She likes Asian guys
First time booking with Elite69, can expect 2-3 verification steps to determine if u are committed and the clientele type which maybe is the girl’s choice

An unforgettable experience with Bella because of her PSE and outgoing personality
Old 13-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Tried the Portuguese Duo from Elite69 since the pics looked good.

Photos are definitely them and both have really nice bodies. Unfortunately they dont give bbbj at simultaneously - one will blow while the other will suck your sack.

Barbara skill wise not as good as Vicenza - only will kiss and not french unlike Vincenza whos bbbj is good and will make out with you.

Only downside was after first round and 45 mins they thought i would leave even though its suppose to be for 90 mins and 2 shots. luckily google translate cleared that up. Chit chat awhile and started round 2 the last 20 minutes.

Overall if you haven't tried an angmoh threesome, they are pretty decent. Though dont expect them to do any lesbians acts on each other.

If you have to choose one of them, i would say Vicenza is more worth the $$.

Overall give a 7.5/10 for the experience.
Old 17-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Ezza a few days ago: https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=660985

I had tried quite a few bad experience about this joint but this place happens to be in near city area and I thought I gave it a shot.

Face: 7/10. She is a lot more tan then the actual photo. More like a Minah.
Body: Typical minah curvy body
Boobs 10/10: Natural C cup with sensitive nipples. She was instantly hard when I touch her

GFE: 10/10. This is where she really shines! When I enter the room, she made the effort to make small talk and instead of many other FLs who go through the standard washing right away.

FJ: 10/10 Through out the washing, she kept teasing me. When we finish washing, she climbed on top of me and our tongue starts to fight. She slowly works her way down and gave me a slow bj. After that, she takes the initivate, cap on and go on top of me and start her slow grind and then aggressive cow girl.

After that, we cuddled and made small talk

Didn't go through the second shot as I am a one shot guy.

Absolutely satisfied with this FL

RTF: Sadly no as I spend quite a bit on CNY. But she is really a rare gem!
Old 18-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juba1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it just me or recently there seems like theres very few ang mo supply nowadays compared to last year?? And alot of fake korean scam?? makes one feel very cautious
Old 24-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm interested in modelforyou Laos girls, are there any other FRs besides Panzer? Please post here or PM me. I contribute much in the legal thread, but want to try something more exotic
Old 25-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Faye - modelforyou
Please note this is a past FR where the girl already went back to Laos
Hardworking lass, photos are exactly the same and no photoshop of photos by the manager, which is good, considering dome 1 which is almost always over brightened photos which makes the thai girls artificially fair (one have to read the ad’s description, if mentioned very fair or fair, more of the time it’s true, if not it is not stated literally, you can expect thai tan)

Back to Faye, she makes effort to give long foreplay (licking of nips, balls and shaft) to get you in the mood, cheerful nature, speak primary school level english (educated to undergrad level back at home in their language i suppose), clean towel, passionate in sex, normal not tight pussy as expected from a WL (depends on your tool’s girth and sex position), makes cute Ooooooooooiiiii sound when you told her something interesting.

All in all, a nice girl with good service to try for anyone who gum her slight fair skin tone, slightly above average looks, average body with no bulging fats. Just to provide a reference point for this stable and for a day when Faye might return and bros who search for this name.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried zen from modelforyou yet? the pictures looks awesome...
Old 05-03-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
anyone tried zen from modelforyou yet? the pictures looks awesome...
Tried Zen today.
Location is good with ample parking and high level of privacy.
Looks - very close to photos except she’s tanner than what you see and got dyed hair instead of the black hair you see in the first photo.
Body - 8 not stick thin which is healthy and man made boobs with pointed nipples.
Overall FJ - 8 accommodating and hard working.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 14
lait01 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlait01 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlait01 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
this is fake . all the fr for indon girls are fake !!
Yo bro. It’s been awhile since I last went for indo stable. The previous time I went was pretty decent. Can enlighten how’s their service now? You seem to have a bad experience. Was considering to go back. Or anyone else have FR on Airin from SensualFeel?

(Pls enlighten a bro here, will gladly up you points)
Old 10-03-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gentlegiant123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakka View Post
never a habit for me to write FR but i support this thread! too many scams nowadays.... For me i am a korean fan and so far bro Iconick has yet to fail me.
may i have the link pls
Old 12-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
I'm interested in modelforyou Laos girls, are there any other FRs besides Panzer? Please post here or PM me. I contribute much in the legal thread, but want to try something more exotic
Many of their so call Laos FL are actually Thai ... change to Laos so can advertise in Dome 3 and charge higher price.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funb View Post
Many of their so call Laos FL are actually Thai ... change to Laos so can advertise in Dome 3 and charge higher price.
Tried one of the girls from this stable and she was from Laos
Old 13-03-2018, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmendorf View Post
Tried one of the girls from this stable and she was from Laos
Some maybe Laos like what you tried. But actually Laos or Thai is ok. Just dunno why operator cannot be honest up front.

If Laos or Thailand just state so. Operator want to charge premium its also ok because its a demand supply market.
Old 13-03-2018, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seriously, what is the fuss about nationality? Why do you think thai is suppose to be cheap? Seriously, have you seen the grade of thai FL in Singapore and compare it to Bangkok FL or other part of LOS? There is always cheap and expensive. Demand and supply plays a big part and of course quality also.

Look at our own korea FL, can be $220 all the way up to $1000 per shot.

If you dont like the FL face, are you telling me, for $100 bonk, you will go for the price and not your own preference?

And if you don't like the price, jolly well don't need to support them. Go for other option when there is too many.

Even Dome 1 price can range from $100 to $180.

For those ranting about high price, its more of not being able to afford it and come here to shoot your mouth off.

Agogo in thailand be it where you are, starts from 3000 bahts onwards for short time 1 shot only, excluding bar fine and LD.

Easily 4000baht for 1 shot in their own country. That is almost $160 SGD in Singapore.

And for this price, you get to bonk 2 shots for most of the gals in Dome 1. And you guys are still complaining?

Whereby in thailand, isn't it suppose to be cheaper?

Just my two cents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1