The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpui99 View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,

What will you recommend if not to treat then nicely?
Hi bro ahpui99,

Great question!

No time to answer this topic fully. I know it is confusing to a lot of men n women...

Suffice to say that, if you're a dominant man w/ great emotional strength/self mastery, and you believe in your subconscious mind, that u hv higher sexual n social value, then you can treat any girls nicely n sometimes not so nicely...they will still be very attracted to u.

I'll elaborated on this fascinating subject when I hv time.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Every experience we have made us better; but in end, we can change how we think and behave but never the core personality.

There is always a conscious persona and unconscious persona................................
One need to understand the working of the brain to get to that state of being able to control what we do...a lifetime of upgrades to our processor

just sharing my thoughts on the matter.
Hi bro damong777,

I greatly appreciate ur sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
I think bro wb is trying to say do you know what the gal wants in the first place? If you do, then whether do you treat them nicely or badly, you will have a hold over her. This is not easy.
Hi bro damong777,

Very true,

But what a woman is attracted to and what she wants may not be the same, consciously n subconsciously!

Let me make it clearer:

What kind of man is attractive to women?

Consciously: ............................

Subconsciously: ...........................

What do women want from a man?

Consciously: ............................

Subconsciously: ...........................

The SECRET is to ignore their conscious minds n focus solely on their subconscious minds...

There r some individual n ethnic/cultural differences, but generally speaking, all women r very, very similar, especially at the subconscious level where it really matters.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .......

Merry Christmas n Happy New Year to everyone!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
assky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know of a girl called winnie in tiananmen?
Old 26-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doclove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

I'm back.

What I'm going to write could appear incredulous n counterintuitive to all bros here.

I'm writing this because of a recent event. Just days ago I had a good chat w/ a very successful lady man who is also a rich towkay. He is completely clueless abt attraction!!

I hv yet to meet a MAN who truly understands what women want, and who actually can take full advantage of it, because he truly believes it, consciously and SUBCONSCIOUSLY. Not what women think or say they want, but what their brains are hard wired to crave, as this is in their genes after over 100,000 yrs of evolution...something that they themselves may be totally unaware of.

There are some men who hv read abt a little bit of this here n there, over the yrs, but they are not breathing n living it, especially when they find themselves in stressful situations that really matter. Why? Because their subconscious minds don't believe it n can't accept it...due to social/cultural/religious conditioning...one major pitfall for men is to assume that women are the same as men. How many times hv u been given advice by ur mom or older female relatives that u should be NICE to a "good girl" n treat her like a princess?

Many people are utterly confused. Just one example. Even though women are sexually extremely attracted to a man w/ deep voice n facial scars n awesome emotional strength for short term affairs, especially during ovulation, they may end up marrying effeminate nice guys who hv better jobs n are wealthier. For a stable meal ticket, for them n their future kids. But they will cheat on their husbands, sooner or later, unless you know what...or they will be feeling empty n miserable. You can write this down.

I hv a sad confession to make. Even though I hv consciously known what women want for some time, my subconscious mind n inner beliefs are not fully aligned w/ my conscious mind n desires yet. I still make mistakes n fxk up sometimes...I need to redouble my efforts to continue to reprogram my mind.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Dear warbird

I share your beliefs. Let's hang out together sometime next year. Keep me updated of your next session.
Old 30-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assky View Post
does anyone know of a girl called winnie in tiananmen?
Bro assky,

Describe her n I'll call several mummies to search for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doclove View Post
Dear warbird

I share your beliefs. Let's hang out together sometime next year. Keep me updated of your next session.
Dear bro doclove,

Thanks for ur support.

Give me ur HP no if u want to join my outings.

Cheers!

.................................................. .........

Good morning!

A certain bro A read my post in which I alluded to the fact that "I still make mistakes n fxk up sometimes," he advised me to "just enjoy the moment" n "no need to be so hard on yourself."

Actually, my "mistakes n fxk up" were times when I was interacting w/ girls of my type, I forgot momentarily that I WAS the grand prize n they should be begging me to make love to them.

There were also occasions when a mistress/er nai/lover/GF asked for a favour or a gift, which I deemed slightly unreasonable, but I didn't say no immediately or felt a bit uncomfortable while saying no...these brief lapses were reflected in my voice tonality, eye contact n body language...my attraction level as a MAN just plummeted.

My unacceptable reactions are indications that sometimes I still care abt what others think/say or do. And that my subconscious mind is not completely aligned w/ my conscious desires.

In a way I'm very happy as I hv a lot of room for improvement haha. It would be a very sad day when I realize I can't improve anymore. Then life would hv little meaning for me...

"Enjoying the moment" is to live in the present moment or mindfulness.

Me: I'm not hard on myself...I'm improving everyday.
Bro A: Just let it come naturally.
Me: Changing the subconscious mind doesn't come naturally...
If I can't admit I still hv occasional lapses, how could I move to much higher levels?
It's not abt women only, It's abt enlightenment n achieving absolute self mastery... like the MAN in the poem "IF".......................................... ..

BTW, I hv been obsessed w/ getting my type of women to become emotionally n sexually addicted to me. I hv read EVERY article n research paper on this subject which I could find, both in Chinese n English, in the past several yrs, including ancient Taoist texts...

Let me give u a simple outline of what I hv learned.

You must know what women truly want and u must know what u want from them. This knowledge is vital.

Then you must know how to unscramble their minds n then control their minds...so that u will control their pussies. This is also known as a sexual switch or shift. They must view you as the grand prize. They need to chase u n fight to get u. You are the dominant MAN w/ awesome masculine confidence, sexual mojo, emotional strength n self mastery. They will become submissive to you n only you, inside n outside the bedroom.

You also need to work very hard n work very smart to achieve your goals. It's not easy n doesn't come naturally.

Last but not least, you must give them PVOs, again n again n again...

Actually, it's very tough, like training to be a Navy Seal. Fortunately, it's mostly mental n psychological n only partly physical. But you must at least be physically fit.

It helps greatly if your weight IS ideal for ur height...It improves ur health n stamina for prolonged love making. Another important point, if you don't even hv the little emotional discipline n self mastery to achieve this simple goal of ideal body weight, you are unlikely to achieve much of anything else, including getting your type of women addicted to you. Sorry, I need to be very blunt on this point.

Sounds easy, yeah?

Good luck!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 30-12-2014 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Happy New Year!

It's my civic duty to warn all bro/sis abt the health risks of binge drinking.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102304756

New Year's shots may trash your immune system

Bill Briggs
12 Hours Ago
NBC News

Binge drinkers beware: that big hangover headed your way reveals only a fraction of the physical damage you will weather.

Fresh research shows that young, healthy adults who toss down four to five shots of alcohol in a 20-minute span dangerously muzzle their immune systems — a timely warning for New Year's Eve revelers who plan to party hard.

Evidence of a potentially hazardous drop in the body's infection-fighting, wound-healing power shows up in binge drinkers' blood steams just two hours after they downed their barrage of shots, according to researchers at the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine.

"When a lot of people think of harmful patterns of drinking, they think of people who are alcoholics or daily heavy drinkers," said the lead author, Dr. Majid Afshar, a pulmonologist, critical care physician and epidemiologist at Loyola.

"But the study makes the point that one episode of this type of drinking can certainly be disruptive in your immune system and potentially lead to problems," Afshar said.

Those problems? A higher risk of pneumonia and infection. In addition, people who sustain alcohol-involved injuries may experience slower healing of fractures plus poor responses to blood transfusions and resuscitations, past studies have shown.

And the immune system's post-binge deterioration — detected in a slew of cells critical to maintaining health and proper healing — "stayed persistent at five hours after peak intoxication," Afshar said.

Afshar led the study while at the University of Maryland, where he completed a fellowship below joining Loyola. The findings were published online in the journal Alcohol.

To get a closer look at the body's descent after swallowing a flurry of shots, Afshar and his team assembled 15 volunteers for a scientific bender.

The eight women and seven men, with a median age of 27, each gulped enough vodka-and-seltzer cocktails — generally four to five drinks each, containing one part vodka, four parts seltzer — to meet the definition of binge drinking. (A 1.5-ounce shot of vodka is the alcohol equivalent of a 5-ounce glass of wine or 12-ounce can of beer.)

Researchers took blood samples from the volunteers at 20 minutes, two hours and five hours. Intoxicated patients are known typically to arrive at trauma centers for treatment of alcohol-fueled injuries two to five hours after they reach peak intoxication.

In an unexpected twist, blood samples checked 20 minutes into the experiment showed the subjects' immune systems had actually geared up, with higher levels of three types of white blood cells: leukocytes, monocytes and natural killer cells. The researchers also noted increased amounts of proteins called cytokines that signal the immune system to work harder.

But "at two hours, we started to see an opposite effect," Afshar said.

By that hour, the volunteer's blood samples each showed fewer circulating monocytes and natural killer cells and higher levels of different types of cytokines that signal the immune system to become less active.

Researchers carefully selected their 15 study participants based on their ages to best reflect societal trends. One in six U.S. adults binge drinks roughly four times a month, and binge drinking is more common in young adults aged 18 to 34, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The study was funded by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), and by the University of Maryland.

The findings offer a stark reminder that alcoholic overindulgence, even once, can carry bad consequences, said George Koob, director of the NIAAA, part of the National Institutes of Health.

"While it is well known that excessive alcohol use can lead to traumatic injury and the behavioral and physiological pathology associated with addiction," Koob said, "studies like this help us understand that even a single binge drinking episode can have detrimental effects on our immune system."

The NIAAA just published a holiday-themed consumer fact sheet about excessive drinking.

Their tips include: "Pace yourself. Know what constitutes a standard drink and have no more than one per hour."

And this: "Have 'drink spacers' — make every other drink a nonalcoholic one."

I'm a teetotaller. I only drink warm mineral water n organic goji juice.

IMHO, there is nothing manly in drinking huge quantities of liquor or alcoholic beverages within a short time. It's an insecure, immature n addictive behaviour. It is an indication of very poor emotional strength n self mastery. If your friends n your girls r impressed, they r not worth impressing.

Could self inflicted destruction of one's liver n immune system be manly n attractive?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Good morning!

Bro ahpui99 asked me "What will you recommend if not to treat then nicely?"

I replied that "no time to answer this topic fully. I know it is confusing to a lot of men n women..."

"Suffice to say that, if you're a dominant man w/ great emotional strength/self mastery, and you believe in your subconscious mind, that u hv higher sexual n social value, then you can treat any girls nicely n sometimes not so nicely...they will still be very attracted to u."

You don't need to be a jerk or "bad boy" to be very successful w/ women. The secret is to be a gentleman w/ the POSITIVE traits of a "bad boy" sans his NEGATIVE traits. By being THE MAN w/ dominance, masculine confidence, sexual mojo n emotional strength/self mastery. You're the grand prize. The prettiest n highest quality women will flock to you. No "bad boy" can ever hope to compete w/ u.

When I started BY-ing girls over 5 1/2 yrs ago, I was an apparent "nice guy" in many ways, but not completely, as I could be very sexual n tough in some areas. How could I be a "nice guy" when I would ask every girl of my type, after meeting for a few minutes, 做爱多少钱? 多少都不行? 那我包养你. I was really a closet jerk pretending to be a "nice guy" because I wrongly thought that girls would like me more. I hv been shedding the negative traits of both "jerk" n "good guy." It's in progress. 我是一个非常复杂的动物哈哈.

There hv been many books n articles written on why "nice guys" are such losers to women. I happened to read a few chapters on the subject this morning. It's written by a well known guru. I'll share some of the more important points here.

Simply put, women are REPELLED by “nice guys”.

When I say repelled, it MEAN it. I am NOT exaggerating.

It’s kind of a sad fact of life, but it’s ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE. Women equate “nice-ness” with INFERIORITY.

Women are attracted to masculinity, which embodies strength and power. Being NICE is synonymous with HAVING NO POWER.

When you are nice, you send the message “I have no power” to a woman. Which means, to her, that you are giving all the power away, to her!

A “nice” example of a horrifying self-inflicted wound is when a man tells a woman he hardly knows that he loves her. This is NOT attractive, for she feels she has the power over such a man.

Women cannot feel attraction for men who need them, or for any man who exudes weakness in any form. “Niceness” is basically a kamikaze act, a suicide to your future with her.

Well, it is a fact. Women don’t like nice guys. Women don’t usually like abuse, and I’ll show you how to be successful without being a real jerk, but get this through your head one more time:

Women don’t only “not like” nice guys...

Women are REVOLTED by them.

But I assure you, it is good and natural to be more “bad” with women. Being “nice” makes women feel guilty and inhibited about sharing their “sinful” sexuality with a “nice” asexual guy like you.

“Nice” is fake. Masculine is real. Masculine is sexy.

Being nice is weak. It ensures you pander to women, in the hope maybe they will give you sex. It is repulsive.

Ironically, “nice guys” wonder as they complain, “I don’t know what happened. I was so NICE to her, I treated her so WELL. I was everything for her. I took her places, I bought her things, I LOVED her. I told her I loved her a thousand times. I never looked at other girls,” etc.

Yet it was actually this “niceness” itself that ruined everything!

“Bad Guys” used to be the only ones who knew this. They snickered to themselves as they watched nice guys get shot down by hot women who were bored to death of compliments and ass kissing. These women had no reservations about rejecting the nice guy for a bad guy and having sex with the bad guy on the very first night.

And of course, these women complained about the “jerk” that dumped them for another woman the very next day. And the “jerks” laughed even harder at this, because they knew she wouldn’t change a bit, and that she would fall for another jerk, again and again.

Well, no more.

I'm going to really stick it to the “Bad Guys” by teaching good guys every damn little secret that bad guys already know.

And you won’t even have to be a jerk. Think of it as my contribution for world justice.

There is another reason why being “nice” is such a calamity, and why being the dominant, alpha male, known as THE MAN, is so crucial.

Not only are women attracted to the sexy masculinity of THE MAN, but women are forced to be suspicious of whatever good feelings they can muster for a “nice” guy.

Sounds crazy? Not really. Here’s why: “Nice guys” unknowingly instill resistance in women by being so good.

When a guy is “NICE” to a woman, then even in the rare case where she may feel desire for him, she will interpret her desire as NOT BEING DESIRE. Rather, she will interpret her feeling as “debt”, or “guilt”.

She will think she is only feeling emotion because she owes the guy, or that she feels sorry for him. In other words, she will be convinced that she feels no real DESIRE.

Whereas, if a guy is a typical jerk, she thinks the guy’s very “jerkiness” is the proof of his sexiness.

After all, the jerk doesn’t even TRY to impress her, so he must be so sexy that he doesn’t need to try! She then feels no guilt, no debt, and no pity. And if she feels ANYTHING, then whatever she feels will be interpreted as RAW, UNADULTERATED, PURE DESIRE.

And the more he acts like a jerk, the more he reinforces her desire, through the following never-ending cycle of “chick” logic: She becomes convinced her desire is pure, that it is her who loves jerko, because it surely isn’t jerko who needs her! And if jerko is so “un-needy” that he can actually continue to be such a jerk, it must be because he is so desirable that he can get away with it.

This makes her desire for him even greater, and as she shows him this desire, he (as a jerk) makes sure to NEVER reciprocate, which makes him seem even sexier because most guys would kiss her ass at this point. She, of course, then desires him even more, and so on and so forth...

Do you get it? If not, read it again, it’s crucial.

This phenomenon is known as Cognitive Dissonance, first expounded by professor of psychology Leon Festinger in 1957. What it means is that humans seek inner harmony, also known as CONGRUENCY.

We don’t want resistance and conflicting ideas in our head. It doesn’t feel good. So we explain our behaviors, and feelings so they seem congruent. Cognitive Dissonance is very powerful stuff. A woman simply will not feel DESIRE for a man if she has reason to think it’s actually a feeling of debt or guilt.

(To Be Continued)

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

On the other hand, if a man does not give a woman any reason to suspect her own desire, she will trust her feelings and believe it is desire.

In order to ensure that a woman does not question her own feelings, and does not doubt your sexiness and desirability, you must NOT buy her things, do her favors, kiss her ass with compliments, or be submissive in any way.

As a matter of fact, always make it clear to a woman that you do EVERYTHING on YOUR terms, not hers. For example, even if she asks you to kiss her, make sure you don’t. Don’t start an argument either. Rather, keep cool, sly, and in control by telling her something like “I’m not done hugging you”. After hugging her, you can choose to kiss her or not.

The point is that EVERYTHING is under YOUR will and power.

If you stay clear of all forms of kissing up, then she will be forced to know that it is HERSELF who has come up with these feelings of lust for you. You must apply this concept all the time with women, forever. Even smiling too much can be a sign of you seeking her approval. Don’t do it.

ANTI ASS-KISSING 101

“I LOVE YOU” = ATTRACTION SUICIDE

“YOU’RE SO BEAUTIFUL” = ATTRACTION SUICIDE

In a similar vein: DO NOT TELL A WOMAN YOU HAVE RECENTLY MET THAT YOU LOVE HER.

Second worst, don’t tell her “You’re so beautiful”. Or anything like that.

Most guys tell an attractive woman that they love her, or they comment on her beauty, way too soon. Or they just kiss up to her in a million other ways- it’s NEVER justified.

Saying, “I love you”, before at least knowing a woman for a few months, makes you look desperate and it makes you look stupid.

How can you love someone you barely know?

She knows what you really mean is that you lust her.

That means she is in control.

This also takes away all the positive sexual tension that could have worked to your benefit had you NOT given over all the power.

You have given her the entire deck of cards, so to speak.

THE MAN is confident in his own sexual worth, and does not say things like “I love you” for at least a few months.

And even after this period, when a woman has shown she is worthy of love, he does not become a geek and start kissing her ass with frequent compliments and statements of “I love you”.

Kissing up to women makes you your own worst enemy. It makes you look like an inferior who has to kiss ass to get love. It’s also unoriginal: Every guy already kisses her ass- she doesn’t want another ass-kisser!

Let’s say you’re at a bar or wherever, and you decide to sit beside some woman. Don’t project that you are trying to get her approval. For example, don’t even face her with your body. You can turn your head, but when you talk to her, don’t even turn your body UNTIL she shows you some good feedback, or gives a good smile, etc.

In other words, when with a woman, show that you are not under her spell.

Common ways to show you are NOT under her thumb are NOT smiling much, not getting excited when she talks to you, not giving her your ultra- focused attention, playfully teasing her, and my favorite is...

Letting her know that she must pass YOUR standards.

Not only does this eliminate her potential inner resistance, but it also makes you appear HIGHLY IN DEMAND by other women.

You can combine the concepts of not being a “nice guy”, and cognitive dissonance, in the bedroom:

When a woman initially performs a type of sex that you enjoy, such as oral sex, don’t jump to telling her “I love this”, or she will think she is doing it FOR YOU, and not because SHE enjoys doing it for you. Instead, ask her “Do you like sucking on my cock?” If she is in the heat of the moment, she might very well answer “Yes”. You can then go on to say “Tell me how much you like sucking on my cock”, and she might very well TELL you. And then, she will later THINK to herself, “I actually DO like SUCKING HIS COCK!”

All in order to preserve inner harmony.

Another example of combining these elements would be regarding a sexual treat you want a woman to perform that she may be uneasy about. Tell her “Just pretend to do it, and tell me how much you enjoy doing it. Pretend.”

By pretending, she will still PSYCHOLOGICALLY experience the act.

And if she is PRETENDING that she IS enjoying it, then she actually IS enjoying the act psychologically. And because she will want to match her actions with her current thoughts and feelings, there is a much higher chance that she will then DO THE ACTION for real, and enjoy it!

Is this manipulation? No, because if she really didn’t want to, she wouldn’t. You’re just helping her eliminate artificial resistance.

Anytime you ask a woman to do something for you, you’re back to ass- kissing behavior. To her, it means you are politely asking for something, because you don’t believe she really wants to do it for you on her own. And women interpret your “asking” as you not being worthy of her wanting to do it out of her own desire.

Better to help her realize it’s HER pleasure as well.

In general, by not kissing a woman’s ass, you show that it is in her interest to try to build rapport with YOU, and that you do not need to get on your knees to build rapport with HER!

Remember that women are not your guy buddies. With guy buddies, you don’t have to prove much. You don’t have to prove that you are THE MAN. (Although you should never be a “pushover” anywhere.)

Women WANT A MAN WHO DOESN’T GET ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES FOR THEM. A man who does not NEED OR BEG for things.

Women want to feel that their desire for a man is CARNAL. They do not want to feel that their desire stems from “I owe him”. “I owe him” is weak and pathetic. CARNAL is overwhelming.

Picking up girls is really one of the easiest things on earth once you understand that women WANT MASCULINE MEN very badly. They want MEN, not effeminate ass-kissing creatures!

Women want to have wild sex with real men.

It’s that simple. Once you realize that, your world will change.

Every time that you catch yourself thinking that women like “nice guys”, get this image into your mind: Women at a strip club (where the men strip), including hot women and girls, who don’t need to be there since they could get plenty of men easily.

These women are horny, yelling, screaming their heads off, getting loaded and trying to grope these naked men.

Are you going to tell me that you believe women when they say they go just for fun?

As if it was non-sexual fun?
Well, let me tell you something: Women are SEXUAL, LUSTING

CREATURES.

And if they met a masculine man, they wouldn’t have to go to strip clubs to get a fantasy of one. Real men are tough, and DON’T DO FAVOURS for women to get their approval. Remember, being nice is ugly, and it also creates resistance.

Instead, just enjoy the greatest privilege that comes with being a man: TAKE CHARGE AND DON’T GIVE A DAMN WHAT WOMEN SAY.

WOMEN ONLY LOVE MEN WHO DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!

Nice guys are always doing what women say, and women despise this weak behavior. If a girl ever calls you a jerk, breathe a sigh of relief. Casually reply, “Thanks for the compliment.” Show you don’t give a damn what she thinks. (Besides, it is a compliment since women love it!)

No comments or criticisms? Could this "guru" be completely wrong?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-01-2015, 10:44 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Wow, interesting sharing. I guess to certain extend it is applicable to woman as well. When both parties have the same practice, whoever serious first will be the loser

Interestingly I find women who don't kiss ass to be more attractive as they sounds confident which make me believe they are superior of coz, they should be superior in reality, it just reinforce my believe.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Wow, interesting sharing. I guess to certain extend it is applicable to woman as well. When both parties have the same practice, whoever serious first will be the loser

Interestingly I find women who don't kiss ass to be more attractive as they sounds confident which make me believe they are superior of coz, they should be superior in reality, it just reinforce my believe.
Hi bro Korean,

I appreciate ur opinion.

Yes, it's a 2-way street.

The person who cares least controls the RS. If a man doesn't hv dominant power in a RS, the girl will find him repulsive n leave him or cheat on him. Isn't life cruel? Don't blame the girl. She is not a bad girl, she is merely hard wired by evolution to behave this way.

Even though men r primarily attracted to a girl's looks n figure, many men fall for a girl they find physically unattractive n definitely NOT their type. Using local vernacular I must say they got KC-ed, but the actual fact is that their minds got scrambled by the girl. Unintentionally n randomly...because I don't believe these girls r trained experts in mind warfare.

We must master the art n practice of how to scramble the minds of very attractive girls of our type. Then give them PVO n make them emotionally n sexually addicted to us. We must make sure our women don't cheat on us. Otherwise we will get STDs n raise kids who r fathered by other men. No, men r not bad. We r hard wired by evolution to behave this way.

The prerequisite is to hv awesome emotional mastery...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks bros for the reply. Glad I didn't go see her in TAM that time. If not my pocket would have burnt a huge hole.

Bros who are interested to know who is the ex FL can PM me.

Bro halogen019,

How much did u pay her for one shot? Ask her how much she is charging now? I bet it's a lot more.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Last nite when I arrived @ Tam Complex,from afar I first look for any WB & Rich Towkay chatting up gals @ the entrance of TAM...Nope only Two Mamasans seated there....Then next I look at the Lift lobby....Nope only Cheongsters rushing up and some babes arriving....And then later every time I went to LOO with my babes....I was hoping to see WB or even anyone near there ! Nope only the Indian Loo Guy outside !

On the Gals who were standing around there waiting for customers....most of the time...Mamasans will be competing by dragging several of them away to the rooms ! So that may be tough if any cheongster want to go there to chat them up....Sure U can chat them up...they are Only Interested if U want them or not ???

Last most of the Hot Babes were mostly on the 2/F booked by the famous David & Han....so it was good that we have a really good Mamasan who have already standby a few new pretty babes in our room before we arrived ! Woohoo ! Another Super Fun TGIF Nite again ! Tough selection because I prefer to enjoy only two babes each time ! And last nite both were really my type - tall,fair skinned,model like body,pretty face and most important - caring and entertaining !

PS - Please do not PM me for any KTV Outings ! It'll be better to follow this thread by WB for his future KTV Sessions !!! Thank U ! Enjoy !

Bro andyk,

Thanks so much for your detailed post. I didn't go Friday because I was just too tired.

I enjoy connecting w/ pretty girls of my type n I never limit myself to inside or just outside KTVs. When I catch sight of a girl I like, in any location anywhere in the world, I'll connect w/ her. If she has a man next to her, I'll say hello to him first. He may turn out to be her brother. Even if they are lovers, they may hv pretty sisters/friends to introduce me!

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ......

Hi kakis,

I hv an outing to TAM happy hour tomorrow Tuesday. Three bros have confirmed. Pls contact me asap.

I'll NOT bring a girl this time because a trusted bro says that quality has definitely improved in the last 2 wks.

Perhaps President Xi's draconian measures hv already resulted in a lot of unemployed pretty SYTs n er nai in China...if true, it's great news for all chiongsters as many will come over here. Isn't life wonderful?

In the near future I may even issue pink slips for all my current girls haha.

BTW, I'm thinking of changing the name of my thread "Picking up KTV girls outside KTVs" to "How to connect with pretty girls of your type and make them emotionally and sexually addicted to you."

Any comments n suggestions?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
BTW, I'm thinking of changing the name of my thread "Picking up KTV girls outside KTVs" to "How to connect with pretty girls of your type and make them emotionally and sexually addicted to you."
Bro WB, this thread has been very much associated with you, your adventures and your theories. Don't change its title, even if you think it might be misleading. This thread has a very nice history to it.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
BTW, I'm thinking of changing the name of my thread "Picking up KTV girls outside KTVs" to "How to connect with pretty girls of your type and make them emotionally and sexually addicted to you." Any comments n suggestions?
Bro WB,
I feel this is entirely your prerogative. IMHO instead of re-titling the thread, another way is to start a second new thread. You have gone way beyond the scope as implied by the title of the original thread. By having two versions, we can enjoy and learn from the original as well as the new. Thanks
Old 20-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

The person who cares least controls the RS. If a man doesn't hv dominant power in a RS, the girl will find him repulsive n leave him or cheat on him. Isn't life cruel? Don't blame the girl. She is not a bad girl, she is merely hard wired by evolution to behave this way. 

Totally agree. I find it extremely difficult to even show proper respect to men who gives in to the lady all the time. It is different being a gentleman and being dominant. One can be both.
This is what charms the lady.
Old 22-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Hi, WB and all Bros how have you guys been? See the thread still going strong.

I Been off the scene for awhile due to health reason. Guess your talk about over drinking finally got me lol. Now i go for drinking session drinking green tea.... Anyway wish all bros happy 2015 and another good year ahead.

I will share more of my korea chick stories in a later while. Cheerios.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Bro WB, this thread has been very much associated with you, your adventures and your theories. Don't change its title, even if you think it might be misleading. This thread has a very nice history to it.
Bro chenzong,

Tks for your opinion.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Bro WB,
I feel this is entirely your prerogative. IMHO instead of re-titling the thread, another way is to start a second new thread. You have gone way beyond the scope as implied by the title of the original thread. By having two versions, we can enjoy and learn from the original as well as the new. Thanks
Bro city slicker,

I would like to start a new thread if I can find time.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post

Totally agree. I find it extremely difficult to even show proper respect to men who gives in to the lady all the time. It is different being a gentleman and being dominant. One can be both.
This is what charms the lady.
Ms Ladyrain,

Thanks!

It's refreshing to get feedback on one of my favourite topics from the perspective of a lady.

Yes, a dominant gentleman should be very charming to most ladies.

Would u like to comment on the addictive power of penetrative vaginal or copulatory orgasms from a female viewpoint? I'll present some scientific n medical evidence on this fascinating n controversial subject when I hv time.

Another related subject is female orgasmic (especially copulatory) vocalizations or 女人叫床淫声. I'm talking about the real deal, not the fake moans or screams we hear from FLs n GL gals.

My oldest mistress, aged 27, has been w/ me since 2009. She often has to supress her loud orgasmic vocalizations because we do it in her master bedroom in a private condo where there are tenants in other rooms. Instead, during continuous copulatory orgasms she would use her hands to grasp and clench me so tightly that I have bruises and even scratches/lacerations over my arms and back!! This is the only way she could reduce her loud screams to mere moaning.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Hi, WB and all Bros how have you guys been? See the thread still going strong.

I Been off the scene for awhile due to health reason. Guess your talk about over drinking finally got me lol. Now i go for drinking session drinking green tea.... Anyway wish all bros happy 2015 and another good year ahead.

I will share more of my korea chick stories in a later while. Cheerios.
Bro deathnitz,

Good to hear from u again. I'm very well, tks.

It's never too late to quit drinking completely. Green tea is good. I limit myself to mineral water, freshly squeezed orange n goji juice.

if you're a smoker, quit asap.

Pls share ur Korean chick stories.

Happy New Year!

Bro WB

.................................................. ........

Good evening!

Here is my reply to bro kthan10 on KTV outings in which I mentioned "pick up" of non-KTV girls/singers, posted recently on my other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Great thread, Bro WB... Been following your thread for a few months and i am very impressed

Though I never been to such joints before... reading your posts seems like i am there as well... Hope I can join u in ur outings some day... Am a poor bloke so not sure if i can afford the expenses... Haha... Anyway good luck for your next outing!

Bro kthan10,

Tks for your interest n your encouragement. I hv learned a lot from all the bros here n from all the girls I hv met.

I welcome u to join my KTV outings. But if high damage is a concern, you can always connect w/ girls of your type practically anywhere, OUTSIDE KTVs. Don't limit yourself to KTV gals/singers.

It will a difficult challenge initially and time consuming. But the ultimate rewards could be amazing...that is what life is all about.

Meeting girls of your type in an ordinary setting, such as outside schools or in shopping centres will present a very different dynamics. Even if you're very wealthy you should never spend big money on them, at least initially. In fact, you should never, ever try to impress them. If you do, you will be perceived to hv low intrinsic n sexual value (to their subconscious minds). Instead, you should scramble their minds so that they will not stop thinking abt you...

The SECRET is not how you look or how much money you have, but how you feel and behave...because she feels what you feel. And you don't give a damn how she feels/thinks or does. There is NOTHING that she or anyone else can do or say that will affect you the slightest. This is crucial. You are very relaxed, confident, self-assured, very comfortable in your own skin, masculine, dominant, sexual, positive...no matter what happens, even under the most stressful and challenging situations.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1