The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Excellent post my Bro WB. Has been a long time since I last post anything.

And I fully agree with your write up. Never be desperate even in rejection. I have my fair share as well, get up shake off the dust and find a new bite. Stay confident and that alpha male belief.

Singers are your worse enemies and there are always rejection almost every time. Even after you hang her loads, it just show for nothing. If you face something like this, move on but stay friendly with her. Hang for another singer, have your fun and enjoy the latter's companionship. The former will take notice - first the loss of income then the jealousy sets in and followed by she trying to kick start a conversation with you. The rest are plainly SOP if you know what I mean.

cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro Rain-Men,

You are my ideal kaki!

Yes, get chicks for ST or BY asap.

Pls sing as much as u want! I don't sing, but I greatly enjoy singing by both men n women.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good morning!

My first visit to a KTV was just over 6 yrs ago. I met a 20 yo pretty SYT w/ a body to die for. No ST at any price. I thought a lao chee ko pek like me had zero chance of getting her pussy. I had such a self-defeating n negative attitude! She won't even look at me while talking n she flatly rejected BY. She hung up on me several times...to cut a long story short, she is my current LT mistress n she now wants to bear my children.

If a girl rejects u or says that you're NOT her type, don't be perturbed. Remain very relaxed n confident...don't throw in the towel, EVER, but never become needy n desperate, which will drive her further away.

Here is an email from a female Ang Moh guru:

Hi Bro Warbird,

What does it mean when a woman says, "You're not

my type"?

What is she judging that on?

Typically, it's her initial, gut reaction and,

unfortunately, may be based somewhat on looks, age,

her desires (what she thinks her desires are),

etc....

But, I'm going to tell you something that few

women realize.....

Very, very, very few women know "they're type" and,

more so, her "type" can be changed.

How many times have you heard a woman say....

"I never thought I'd be attracted to him, but we

fell in love...."

"He's the last type of man I thought I'd go for,

but I found him irresistible...."

"I didn't really like him at first, but now I

can't imagine my life without him...."

It happens all of the time.

But what makes her change her mind and not care

if he's "her type" or not?

Well, it goes back to a man's sexual character and

also something which I call, "Sexual Status".

You see, when a man shows a woman "sexual status"

and creates his "status" in her mind, that whole

idea she has of "her type" goes out the window.

She suddenly finds herself trying to explain why

she changed her mind or finds him attractive. Of

course, I've yet to hear a woman say, "Obviously

I didn't know what type of man I was looking for",

but that's exactly what happened.

So, if a woman tells you, "You're not my type"....

you can change her mind and there is time to

change her mind. Don't give up, don't allow it

to bother you.

If anything, you can chuckle inside, to yourself,

knowing that there is a great chance she has no

clue what her type really is.

Likewise, if you're online searching the profiles of

women, pay no attention to all of her guidelines

and desires in a man. While it is a bit harder to

demonstrate your sexual status online, in written

form, still give it a shot.

The bottom line is this: A woman wants a man who

makes her feel intense emotion, excitement about

life, and makes her feel protected, secure yet....

always on her toes, knowing she has to "earn" the

right to keep him in her life.... When a man is

able to establish this excitement, intense

emotion, and also use her competitive nature to his

advantage, then "her type" of a certain height,

hair color, income bracket, romantic fantasy, etc...

is as good as gone.

Your friend,

XX

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Excellent post my Bro WB. Has been a long time since I last post anything.

And I fully agree with your write up. Never be desperate even in rejection. I have my fair share as well, get up shake off the dust and find a new bite. Stay confident and that alpha male belief.

Singers are your worse enemies and there are always rejection almost every time. Even after you hang her loads, it just show for nothing. If you face something like this, move on but stay friendly with her. Hang for another singer, have your fun and enjoy the latter's companionship. The former will take notice - first the loss of income then the jealousy sets in and followed by she trying to kick start a conversation with you. The rest are plainly SOP if you know what I mean.

cheers.

Dear bro LDH,

You're right. We need to be mentally tough n resilient.

Sorry that I missed ur sessions at HFJs. I'll definitely meet u n the gang soon.

I shun singers because I sleep early. IMHO, only a special breed of girls can thrive as singers. It's a matter of survival for the most heartless n cunning. Some bros like the challenge n the thrill of getting them emotionally n sexually addicted...

Yes, I like ur strategy. If a man remains very relaxed n confident n hv a DGAD attitude despite repeated rejections, he has demonstrated his awesome self mastery. The girl will be surprised, perplexed n then become highly attracted to him hahaha.

BTW, No 19 at that joint in Orchard Plaza said she met u guys. I hv not seen her for two yrs n wonder if she is still a SYT haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ................

Good evening!

I came across the following paragraphs in a book I was reading the other day. These r vital principles in LT man-woman RS.

"In order to keep a girl you should be willing to lose a girl- This might sound like a bizarre concept but the dating dynamics actually operate this way. As long as you are willing to walk away at any point of time whenever the girl violates one of your principles...You will always have her.

Guys who let a girl walk all over them just due to the fear of losing her actually end up losing her in the long run. Therefore, in order to keep her you must be willing to lose her."

This principle is valid whether u hv been w/ your woman 3 months or 30 years.

"No woman is too good looking for you...You only go by personality and not by looks- This is the most important attitude you must cultivate into your personality at all costs. Never show a woman that you consider her to be too good looking. Let her know that you don’t really go by looks but by personality because good looks are easy to find but personality is a rare trait.

The moment you act this way around them...You will instantly be awarded with the tag known as “That Special Different guy”...And this is what most women are looking for in a potential mate."

This is a very high value n dominant male attitude.

This is NEW to me. I will hv to reprogram my attitude towards all females in my conscious n subconscious mind ASAP. Not just personality, but also character n educational level...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

It's has been a fantastic week. Global stock markets r down nicely, meaning most good quality stocks r cheaper now. Hope that it will decline another 10-15%, then every great company will be on sale hahaha. We should get greedy when others r fearful, and fearful when others r greedy...that takes awesome emotional control/self mastery.

I hv been obsessed w/ two life changing activities. 1) Learning to reprogram my mind for awesome self mastery. 2) Learning every possible method to give women PVOs. Yes, I'm learning everyday.

IMHO, emotional control/self mastery is THE single most important masculine trait that attracts women. Once u bed them, u need to give them PVOs again n again to make them emotionally n sexually addicted to u.

Yesterday, I came across an article written by an sex/attraction guru on the subject of EMOTIONAL STRENGHT. That is the same as emotional control/self mastery.

.................................When you behave as THE MAN, you are giving her the most DIRECT “SIGN” of your sexual worthiness - the sign that says you are her missing component, you are the masculine to balance her feminine.

The other “signs” of power are like a roundabout route to a destination instead of the direct route. The other signs are unclear from a sexual perspective, since they are not distinctly sexual. After all, a woman can have money, and a man’s looks may be deceiving.

But a man’s actions speak louder about his sexual attractiveness than his wallet, his looks or his words:

If he BEHAVES like a MAN, he probably IS.
DING! Sexual desire in a woman is now stimulated.

Think of it this way:

Great looks/great wealth/etc. = signs of power = possible sexiness

BUT BEHAVING as A MAN= “proof” of power = definite sexiness

By directly stimulating the “nerves” responsible for triggering a woman’s sexual desire, you BYPASS all the inefficient methods and create an expressway to attraction.

Behaving in a MASCULINE way means being relaxed while also being confident and dominant, and not having emotional reactions to things.

And what do all these behaviors have in common? The answer is EMOTIONAL STRENGTH.

EMOTIONAL STRENGTH

My theory is that women respond to this like nothing else on earth because the truth is that this is the greatest sign of power, and the most difficult to achieve, the most difficult for a woman to find in a man.

You see, money can be given or lost by sheer good or bad luck, looks can fade and be deceiving, but emotions are the great equalizer. Everyone is challenged by their own fears, so the man who conquers his own emotions is usually the ultimate victor.

For example, let’s say you are faced with a great challenge in your life. Whether its financial, social, or anything else, the fact is, if you are emotionally secure, calm, cool, and confident, you will usually end up conquering the problem and getting back on top of things.

But if you start to fall prey to negative emotions, you will be at the mercy of whatever happens to you and you will be relying on your luck. We all have heard of successful people who have had it all go down the drain and then commit suicide. Do you see how your emotional strength is the truest sign of your personal and inherent power?

A guy who does not get emotionally “messed up” or “bogged down” by life’s challenges, is a guy who will overcome those same challenges.

He will be a man in FAR GREATER CONTROL of what happens in his life, than a man who is a millionaire and is not an emotional winner.

A guy who has his emotions under control and has banished his fears has the power to achieve almost anything and overcome almost any obstacle.

Women understand this on an intuitive level, beyond the conscious.

Women desire to be with this type of man, because he makes them burn with pure sexual desire.

As I explained before, at first, you may have to just ACT like the MAN. This is a good start. But don’t stop practicing until you become THE MAN, instinctively.

The irony of it all is that when women sense that you are THE MAN, you will then suddenly be flooded with all the things you have learned NOT to need- affection, support, love, sex, kindness, etc.

Being emotionally strong means you don’t need any particular girl, it means you don’t get jealous, it means you dump “problem” chicks immediately, and don’t play into their games since you know you can find better.

It means that you do not do anything to “win” a girl. You are THE MAN and that’s enough. This means not ever buying a woman something out of the fear that if you don’t, she will “like you less”. If you allow such fears to show, to exist, she will think lowly of you. Put simply, she will think you must be pretty inferior if you feel you need to buy her things.

Most guys talk too much and smile too much in an attempt to win a woman’s approval. Forget the song and dance. All the extra effort to please women comes from fear or belief in romantic lies.

And it always backfires. Women are repelled, feeling that these guys are UNSEXY or they would not be trying so hard.

That doesn’t mean you should not make yourself as good looking, intelligent, and accomplished as possible. But notice these traits have nothing to do with her. You make yourself sexy by concentrating on improving your confidence, your looks, your personality, etc.

Now, there is a difference between doing something out of ass-kissing and doing something because you would do it for a buddy. Women can tell the difference, and if you do something friendly that you would do with a guy buddy, it’s all right. But it must be clear to her that you are only doing it because you felt like it, and not because you felt you needed to impress her.

When you first meet a woman, be safe: NO FAVORS, COMPLIMENTS, OR GIFTS. For at least 3 or 4 months. And have NO emotional responses to things, period.

If/when a woman says you are so cool and distant, don’t you dare change and become too mushy, because the truth is SHE CRAVES A GUY WHO IS COOL AND MASCULINE.

So become THE MAN. You will never, ever become fearful abt anything in LIFE. You'll never be zealous or emotional or angry, ever...

Your wife/lover wants to leave u? That is her loss! Many prettier gals r lining up for u. Secretly in love w/ a gal for yrs? She will beg u to make love to her n become sexually addicted to u soon! Facing bankruptcy? You will make a comeback n become a billionaire...

Aspire to become THE MAN in the poem "IF."

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I hv been averaging 3-4 outings to TAM n one outing to Dynasty per wk in the last few wks. I'll not give detailed FRs here, but suffice to say that I hv managed to keep the friction cost very low n I hv had the good fortune of meeting many new bros.

I hv also got ctc n Wechat of a number of girls who look mildly interesting. I hv not seen one really exciting one, unfortunately. The quantity is great but there is nothing to write home abt the quality. Believe it or not, there is another xiao ma who is more than mildly interesting to me, although she is quite short.

I recently realize there is a new turnoff for me: A girl whose face appears surgically altered (SAF). Most PRC models/actresses who come to SG for screen shots appear that way. They all look more or less the same!! BTW, the damage for ST for them is SGD 1 to 2K.

I'll hv slightly fewer outings in the near future as my lao po n a GF will be back early next wk.

As a gentle reminder, my kakis want me to welcome bros who are:

1) Very light drinkers

2) Will show up if confirmed

3) Go after attractive girls of their type for ST or BY

4) Smoke outside the room

5) Pay at the end of the session in cash

In the last few days, I hv had interesting chat w/ bro FA on PVOs. I'll sum up my personal opinions:

1) It will usually take 3-6 months of regular PVOs to get a woman emotionally n sexually addicted to a man.

2) It's addictive power is immense n THE strongest.

3) Without PVOs, a woman cannot truly love a man; the 'love' can't last. However, even w/ PVOs, she may still not truly love him. There r many other factors...

4) A woman who is emotionally n sexually addicted to a man may still 'cheat' on him, if he is not available for extended periods or if she has other motives, such as desperate needs for money...

5) Giving a women PVOs is a strenuous physical activity. It's a great cardio n I hv reached heart rate of 150! It can be greatly minimized by letting her get on top. But a man must be on top or from behind to show his dominance, control n masculinity. He must lead as she wants to be taken. There is much more bonding n intimacy when a man does most of the work. Much more oxytocin n relatively lesser dopamine, in other words, it's more addictive hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
fsyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro who has mamasan contact for Tiananmen or Lido pls PM me. In need of one. Thanks!
Old 31-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

when woman ontop F u ....it's more Shiok and show u r so attractive the woman wanna rape u

Quote:
Good morning!

I hv been averaging 3-4 outings to TAM n one outing to Dynasty per wk in the last few wks. I'll not give detailed FRs here, but suffice to say that I hv managed to keep the friction cost very low n I hv had the good fortune of meeting many new bros.

I hv also got ctc n Wechat of a number of girls who look mildly interesting. I hv not seen one really exciting one, unfortunately. The quantity is great but there is nothing to write home abt the quality. Believe it or not, there is another xiao ma who is more than mildly interesting to me, although she is quite short.

I recently realize there is a new turnoff for me: A girl whose face appears surgically altered (SAF). Most PRC models/actresses who come to SG for screen shots appear that way. They all look more or less the same!! BTW, the damage for ST for them is SGD 1 to 2K.

I'll hv slightly fewer outings in the near future as my lao po n a GF will be back early next wk.

1) Very light drinkers

In the last few days, I hv had interesting chat w/ bro FA on PVOs. I'll sum up my personal opinions:

1) It will usually take 3-6 months of regular PVOs to get a woman emotionally n sexually addicted to a man.

3) Without PVOs, a woman cannot truly love a man; the 'love' can't last. However, even w/ PVOs, she may still not truly love him. There r many other factors...

4) A woman who is emotionally n sexually addicted to a man may still 'cheat' on him, if he is not available for extended periods or if she has other motives, such as desperate needs for money...

5) Giving a women PVOs is a strenuous physical activity. It's a great cardio n I hv reached heart rate of 150! It can be greatly minimized by letting her get on top. But a man must be on top or from behind to show his dominance, control n masculinity. He must lead as she wants to be taken. There is much more bonding n intimacy when a man does most of the work. Much more oxytocin n relatively lesser dopamine, in other words, it's more addictive hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 31-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

when woman ontop F u ....it's more Shiok and show u r so attractive the woman wanna rape u

anyway woman on top , man can also work by doing upthrust

Quote:
Good morning!

1) Very light drinkers

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 02-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsyt View Post
Any bro who has mamasan contact for Tiananmen or Lido pls PM me. In need of one. Thanks!
Bro,

You got PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post

anyway woman on top , man can also work by doing upthrust
Bro,

It's very shiok in any position if the gal is your type in looks n figure, n if she is very passionate, with very tight, wet n responsive pussy...and you're giving her continuous PVO.

Even more shiok if you do her raw n you shoot ur huge load inside her. Yeah, there is no greater pleasure in life for both of u. BUT, make sure she is free of HIV n STDS n that she will not get unwanted pregnancy.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good morning!

Many men get KC-ed by the "wrong" girls because of lack of emotional control n self mastery. Deep down, they suffer from a scarcity mentality, believe that they hv lower sexual value n are afraid to lose a "hard to get" pussy hahaha. They hv an intractable disease called ONEITIS.

A week ago, I received a timely email from a famous sex guru.

Hi Bro Warbird,

I still remember getting the call, the call I knew would come but was nonetheless shocked to hear. My friend, Johnny, after just 10 months of marriage to a girl everyone knew was wrong for him, had gotten divorced. Instead of becoming a happily-ever-after couple, Johnny and Marissa had joined millions of other Americans and become statistics. Statistics of the all-too-common divorce.

It’s funny how these short-term marriages and long-term miseries occur. Usually it begins with a bad case of “Oneitis.”

Don’t know the word Oneitis? Well, surely you know this infectious disease’s symptoms:

– You think you’ve met the girl who’s perfect for you, who you can have a great relationship with and eventually marry
– You ignore the bitchy behavior and abuse that comes from this girl, still believing that she’s “The One”
– You see and know girls who you know would be much better for you, but ignore them because the girl you’re with is better-looking, taller, skinnier–a number of superficial qualities that don’t add up to the love you know you could get elsewhere

- You spend lots and lots of money on this girl, and she never bothers to thank you–or if she does, it’s less than sincere
- Your friends all tell you that this girl isn’t right for you, but you ignore their advice
- Maybe your friends have even fought with this girl, but you defend her even though you know deep-down her behavior is unacceptable
- You spend all your time with this girl, and ignore your friends and family
- You find yourself calling her all the time to see what she’s doing, and who she’s with
- You can’t get this girl out of your head, even when she’s long gone!

If you’ve ever watched the classic film Swingers, then you know what Oneitis is: it’s the character of Mikey!
Unfortunately, a lot of guys become the Mikeys of this world. And while some men may just go through this with a girl they’re only dating, other guys, like Johnny, take this obsession all the way to marriage. And that’s when the “disease” becomes deadly.

How do you know when a girl is right for you? I could write book after book after book about what’s right and what’s wrong, but what it comes down to are ten essential ingredients for lasting success:

She supports and encourages your goals and interests. A girl who’s right for you should follow you on your path–not try to re-direct it her own way. Unfortunately, Johnny’s wife wanted him to do something completely different to the direction he wanted to head, so it was little wonder that their romance fizzled out so quickly.
Guys, if you can’t be open about your feelings, interests, passions and purpose, then you shouldn’t be with the girl. She should be able to listen and understand, not disregard and sneer.

You can accept her and her goals and interests. Just like a woman should support and push you on the path you want to head, so too should you be able to do the same for her. If she’s into motorcycling and you hate it, or if she wants to travel the world and you just want to stay in one place, then chances are you two aren’t made for each other.
Likewise, you should be able to understand her emotions and concerns–both of you MUST be good, compassionate listeners.

She loves you for you, not your money and possessions. So many rich and powerful men have destructive relationships with women. Why? Because the woman aren’t marrying these men–they’re marrying their money. And divorce isn’t cheap, so even when these guys break up with the bloodsuckers, the women still get a hefty chunk of the pie!

She generally gets along with your family and friends–and doesn’t mind seeing them. So many guys seem to forget this, watching dumbly as their girlfriend pulls them further and further from their family and friends to have him all for her own. I’ve got an uncle who blindly allowed himself to end all contact with his family because his wife hated them. Somehow they’re still married, but is that the kind of woman you want to be with?

She’s on the same page, spiritually, as you. Spirituality is a big thing for couples–it can unite them like nothing else. I know so many couples who are happily married because they believe in the same God, the same purpose in life, the same deep feelings about their existence.
Conversely, couples who battle over the questions of life just do not have the same loving romance. A girl who’s right for you doesn’t necessarily have to believe in the same religious principles and dogmas as you, but if she’s an atheist and you’re a Christian, things may not work out long-term.

She wants to spend as much time with you as with her own friends and family. This may seem like an obvious one, but so many guys fawn over girls who only see them on THEIR schedule. If a girl is really right for you, you shouldn’t have to obsess over her or ask her permission to see her. You should both WANT to see each other and miss being with one another–that’s a sign that you’re both in love.

You both share the same feelings for another. If you know deep in your heart that you want to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her, but she’s non-committal and vague, then you should certainly move on. A true, loving partner should accept you completely for who you are and what you feel.
On the other hand, if you both feel comfortable sharing feelings with each other, and she accepts the deep things that you reveal to her, then you’ve found a true catch!

You both make time for each other, even through work and school. Spending quality time with one another is crucial. If your girl is always at her job, concentrating on her career, or studying for a degree, and not making an effort to be with you, then it’s time to move on. True love knows no bounds–including time. While it’s great to have a girl who’s serious about her career and education, this can also be a relationship-breaker if she takes either too seriously.

Money and possessions are not as important as love. This is a simple one: If your girl only talks about possessions and money, if that’s where her true values lie, then you might want to back out of the relationship. Every girl wants good things in life, but if she really loves you, then how much you make and how much you give her shouldn’t be #1 on her priority list.

You both are able to put each other ahead of yourselves. This can be the make or break of a relationship. If she’s willing to do things for you, sacrifice time with her friends or time at work to be with you and make you meals, then you’ve found yourself a winner. However, if she’s always cancelling dates, spending more time with her friends than with you, and never gets you any gifts or acts of service, then you’ve found yourself a bitch. Move on. When she treats herself more important than you, then you’re heading towards disaster.

In the end, you want a girl who can you be you around, and know that you’re valued by her night and day. If you’re in a relationship now that you want to be more serious, ask yourself if the woman you’re with fulfills these 10 requirements. And if you’re looking for love, don’t get too far into it unless you really feel that the girl treats you right.

And remember: There’s a big difference between “The One” who’s right for you…and “The One” who will become your biggest nightmare!

That’s all for now. Tell me if you can think of any other ways you know she’s right for you. I’d love to hear your opinion!

IMHO, all sexual RS, including BY-ing n marriage, are "business" transactions. In fact, all human interactions are considered "business" or "commercial" transactions in the broad sense. You love ur son n he loves u. If u abandon him, see how much he will love u. A good example: The late Steve Jobs n his biological father.

The reason is very simple. All particles n forces in our known universe must follow the physical laws of nature. Action n reaction are equal n opposite...

Therefore, be relaxed, confident, positive n happy now, every minute, everyday. And you will attract a lot of...everything hahaha.

Have a wonderful day.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 03-11-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 18
DanziG is one of the Best!DanziG is one of the Best!DanziG is one of the Best!

Woah! V deep bro.
but I fully support wat u wrote

most recently UPPED : joew2005, playman, taxi69, Pussies-Licker,789550, ly1968, terror03, Himerus, Sharpshooter,

PM me if I have missed returning favour to you.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanziG View Post
Woah! V deep bro.
but I fully support wat u wrote
Bro,

Thanks for ur support.

Cheers!

.................................................. ......

Good morning,

I'll organize a couple of outings before going overseas by the end of the week. Will return next month.

Lately I hv been proposing BY much less frequently as the quality of girls has declined.

Nevertheless, there r occasionally a few girls who r good for ST. They will tell the mummy NO ST. Not true if you approach them the right way n the damage may be below the usual range hahaha. Over the years, I hv also done many, many STs. This will dispel the long held belief by some bros that I'm only interested in BY-ing.

Never be pushy. Relax, assume that she is dying to go to bed w/ u. Use ur deep confident voice n the right words. Texting is ok too. If she says no initially, remain calm n cheerful. Show ur DGAD attitude, which will differentiate u from all her other customers. She may say yes the next day...

One other thing, girls whom I hv previously BY-ed, n those who hv previously agreed to BY but not consummated, will almost always agree to ST. This is true after months n even years hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

I feel very much I should contribute something as well after seeing so many contributions from brother warbird.

1) Do not be afraid to say no to a women no matter how attractive or pretty she is.

2) Women usually use tears as a weapon to obtain sympathies from a man, do not be deceived.

3) When a woman really likes a man, usually she will be more shy. Do not be fooled into thinking she asked my number, she likes me very much or she asked me out, she likes me very much. Great telltale sign is when a woman really loves a man, she will want the man to spend less money not more money.

4) Have that type of thinking "let the bird roamly freely in the sky, if they love their master, they will always come back to the cage"

Last but not least, we can always learn from what other people say not matter how good we are. Thank you very much Warbird once again for all those contributions in picking up women in ktv, you have make some men here much better at the game of love than being roberts for the women that they fall in love with.

Treff
Old 12-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
I feel very much I should contribute something as well after seeing so many contributions from brother warbird..................

Last but not least, we can always learn from what other people say not matter how good we are................

Treff
Bro Treff,

Thanks for sharing.

You're right abt learning.

I have so much to learn in so many fields and there are so many pussies for me to practice my new found skills that I wish I had 72 hrs everyday!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-11-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

Good morning!

Breaking news on man-woman RS!

Exclusive: Ex-wife of US oil baron to appeal $1 billion divorce award: http://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-ex-w...--finance.html

I like to reiterate that all marriages are 100% business transactions w/ legal obligations. Whereas BY-ings are 100% business transactions w/o legal obligations hahaha.

Another observation is that the richer you're, the more you will have to pay for your pussies. Of course, you can pay just like any common guys on the street by going to GL or budget KTVs. My question is this: What is the use of making all that money? You can't take all that money to ur grave. Your family members n relatives will fight for every dollar...

Last but not least, paying a fortune to maintain your marriage and BY-ing doesn't mean you are owning their pussies and their hearts. You must get them addicted to u emotionally n sexually asap. You must get more than extremely good at this field. This is what I call the relentless pursuit of perfection haha.

I know I hv made many controversial n politically incorrect statements. Rebuttal n dissension will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-11-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

Today I would like to caution all brothers to be very wary if they want to try to KC KTV girls for the following reasons below

1) KTV girls have many layers of self defense, they need it because if they get kced, they will lose the objectivity of bringing more money back.

2) KTV girls meet more guys who tries to KC them than we meet normal office ladies who try to KC us as it is part of their line of work. So the more popular the ladies, the more seasoned and dangerous they will be.

With those reasons, be very prepared for an intense mind game which most of us will lose, all the more if we let our ego get in the way that we are the only and special one. Most of the time, men will get KCed in the long run instead of managing to KC the KTV ladies that they lay their eyes on. KTV arena is an intense battlefield to KC even for the most seasoned KC players.

Cheers
Treff
Old 16-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good morning!

Breaking news on man-woman RS!

Exclusive: Ex-wife of US oil baron to appeal $1 billion divorce award: http://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-ex-w...--finance.html

I like to reiterate that all marriages are 100% business transactions w/ legal obligations. Whereas BY-ings are 100% business transactions w/o legal obligations hahaha.

Another observation is that the richer you're, the more you will have to pay for your pussies. Of course, you can pay just like any common guys on the street by going to GL or budget KTVs. My question is this: What is the use of making all that money? You can't take all that money to ur grave. Your family members n relatives will fight for every dollar...

Last but not least, paying a fortune to maintain your marriage and BY-ing doesn't mean you are owning their pussies and their hearts. You must get them addicted to u emotionally n sexually asap. You must get more than extremely good at this field. This is what I call the relentless pursuit of perfection haha.

I know I hv made many controversial n politically incorrect statements. Rebuttal n dissension will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Thanks for sharing. You are right that we can't take all that money to our grave

just like in ktv scene: Meet, drink, bed, & leave There are different stages of life perhaps people would experience. So there could be a stage where it reaches a full cycle. I find myself going for and enjoy weekly run just like 20 years ago. maybe I am old liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1