The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/una-massage/
She has good figure , at least C cup - typical Chongqing pretty lady .. very friendly and chatty ..
tried una recently before she left last sun

would say that she is friendly and chatty as per what bro crazy1982 mentioned. fake boobs though which is quite a huge turn off for me. definitely given birth before as there is a tattoo covering her c section scar. she mentioned that shes born in 2004 but its bullshit haha. definitely at least late 20s to early/mid 30s.

first time having nuru experience felt abit weird for me but she definitely puts effort into it
honestly nothing much to complain about her services she does put in effort and teases you well. definitely willing to please

if you can close an eye to the fake boobs and c section scar, would say that she is worth a go to experience as it seems like she has the intention to return in due time.

visited https://sglonelyguy-36.com/ting-zi-massage/ for the first time as well

despite the reviews that she's an ice queen. she was actually quite chatty and playful at times.

long story short, will be my go to rtm for the moment

Last edited by owlette; Today at 12:55 PM. Reason: typo
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With the inflation , massage with BJ has come out to 200 session .

After so many girls I think below are still value for bucks and good services

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/yi-an-massage/

Yi An still charging 120 with CIM and good services

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/si-si-massage/

Si Si whom used to be Si Mu - 150 with BJ , trained masseur with relaxing time …
Si Si only got CBJ. i agree massage is good. not sure why she reboot her profile.
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Yeah she is back. But price is 🤢
Does anyone have her current contact info?
Old Today, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lozalttp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheem1980 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-bella/

Hi Bros. This is a bait and switch. Just be careful. I think it only happened from today onwards. The girl that I went isn’t Bella. She is called Doris (I think, that’s what she told me, as she is also listed in SLG). She gave me the address at A***b road which is near Novena area.

Went in without any suspicion cos she is in a one piece dress. Showered then lied down, she did her massage and cat bath and what not, then when turn around, oh no, breast is like A cup (which is totally opposite to what was described in the FR above) then she sensed my surprise and told me she is using her friend number (I think it should be Bella, she gave it to this Doris before RTC). From then on I was rather Sian liao, quickly finish the deed, pay and go home.

Sigh. Sian cos cannot teh any big neh neh today.

Just be aware.

Thank you.
Alamak bro, ya you really tio bait and switched. Actual Bella at K road, not Novena. Messaged her yesterday and she is back from China alr. Prob RTM soon.
Old Today, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 20
a380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to behold

Felt good about unlocking a SYT ML a few months ago and she has been providing me exclusively with full services for just a small top-up. She enjoys fucking me, so sometimes I wonder if I’m the one providing the service hehe. Before my appointment with her, she will remind me to buy CD. She’s also into cosplay, fucked her in various costumes before to satisfy my fantasy. Feels good in getting this premium service haha.
Old Today, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
visited https://sglonelyguy-36.com/ting-zi-massage/ for the first time as well
despite the reviews that she's an ice queen. she was actually quite chatty and playful at times.
long story short, will be my go to rtm for the moment

To me both TZ and Ice cream are ice queen.
But IC has better look and boobs.
If you just want a good massage and shake it out then IC is better choice.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/ice-cream-massage/
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Thanks for the recommendation bro. will definitely try and provide feedback when time permits. actually seldom engage in the scene anymore as compared to the past haha.

tbh i didnt get much ice queen vibes from TZ, in fact she was relatively friendly and engaging in conversation with me compared to some of my other experiences. she does has some awkward moments where she just giggles when she doesnt know how to respond. but surprisingly she was one of the mls that i was able to have more of a conversation with as i am more of a introverted person.

she continued to massage me and talk to me after the deed was done and time was running out which was rare for me.

dont wanna come off as im white knighting for her but she was one of the better experiences that is worthy of a rtm for me as of recent times
Old Today, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 11
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried yi an some time ago.
Location is at the backside of the famous Mt S so not that convenient. But it's pretty secluded so that's a plus point.
Looks wise is very much a milf so don really gam me. Body slightly bah bah but still OK. boobies quite big probably a C although feels man made.
Sensual wise very service oriented but no chemistry with her. Somehow everytime she lick me she will use a tissue to wipe my body. It sort of disrupt the momentum I feel. Overall I would say service wise she is good but not really my cup of tea.
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nomx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
With the inflation , massage with BJ has come out to 200 session .

After so many girls I think below are still value for bucks and good services

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/yi-an-massage/

Yi An still charging 120 with CIM and good services

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/si-si-massage/

Si Si whom used to be Si Mu - 150 with BJ , trained masseur with relaxing time …
Adding Bella to the list, BJ at 150, her massage takes up almost 40 minutes of the session, great and relaxing, very professional. Looks wise prettier in photo, give her a try and you will never forget. Wanted to extend my session with her but there is another customer waiting already.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-bella/
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:

No standard benchmark but tingzi is better looking for me with a more petite build and sharper feature and cute b+ size boobs
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Felt good about unlocking a SYT ML a few months ago and she has been providing me exclusively with full services for just a small top-up. She enjoys fucking me, so sometimes I wonder if I’m the one providing the service hehe. Before my appointment with her, she will remind me to buy CD. She’s also into cosplay, fucked her in various costumes before to satisfy my fantasy. Feels good in getting this premium service haha.
I would think unlocking should be without top up or any exchange … that would be real unlocking , or I would say mutual feelings … really hard to find with Mutual feelings ..
Old Today, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 17
bwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbwxym is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactusfan View Post
Visited Yang Yang yesterday. Great for syt lovers and greeted me with a uniform. Her skin is smooth and her hair smells nice. Her body is tight with natural boobs. Highlight was her teasing and action as you have to experience it yourself to find out, it is dependent on your chemistry with her, ymmv. Did not rush me to clean up but still shower me with gfe after i unloaded. Will 100% return for her.
Not a GEM to be missed. Haven’t encountered such a young lady since old legend Mint. Exactly the same as picture and video, no ps at all, which is also rare nowadays.

Perfect smooth and fair skin, great youthful body, not for boobs lover though. If you look for SYT, this surely score to the roof.

Patient with HJ and foreplays also not bad.

Definitely RTM and more to come.
Old Today, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 739 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ice queen? IC is so warm and friendly, chit chat with her laugh until want to cry
Old Today, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4708 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Ice queen? IC is so warm and friendly, chit chat with her laugh until want to cry
agree with u fully! sometimes its really depends on the customer's interaction also. if she's very passionate, customer like dead fish dont know how to chat also die.. I kena dead fish ML before.. its like avail breathing air is lacking.. damn scary

that's a queue to return points, please wait patiently.
Old Today, 07:23 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18628 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I saw someone who looks like her in TT...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1