The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

On paper 4500

But SG got so many those you know I know want

good example is the recent hokkien clan

follow by upcoming Japanese clan

most of them are having billions but super low profile

arab indian indo etc
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
flyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
On paper 4500

But SG got so many those you know I know want

good example is the recent hokkien clan

follow by upcoming Japanese clan

most of them are having billions but super low profile

arab indian indo etc
Your numbers are correct! Not sure about the Japanese clan though, I just googled, in a country with 125 million population, they only have about 20,000 UHNI in Japan. Still, 4,500 UHNI in Singapore is a very small percentage, we have 6 million people. Say 4.5 million are adults, 4,500 is only 0.1% of the population. Arrh, who I wish I am one of the 0.1%.

If the loaded guy is so rich, must be giving good tips, yet the WL refuse to serve him, he must be a big pervert.
Old Today, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
Your numbers are correct! Not sure about the Japanese clan though, I just googled, in a country with 125 million population, they only have about 20,000 UHNI in Japan. Still, 4,500 UHNI in Singapore is a very small percentage, we have 6 million people. Say 4.5 million are adults, 4,500 is only 0.1% of the population. Arrh, who I wish I am one of the 0.1%.

If the loaded guy is so rich, must be giving good tips, yet the WL refuse to serve him, he must be a big pervert.
Yes, truth is, money can only buy service to a certain extent. Once beyond a risk level, the money becomes useless. The amount of money given will also follow a certain logical and reasonable sense no matter how generous is the giver. Cuz beyond a certain amount might even arouse suspicion for money laundering or criminal proceeds which might get the WL into unnecessary trouble with the authorities.

For instance, I believe that nobody no matter how cash rich is willing to go to a GL house to throw more than $10K for a fetish session. There is always a logical market rate and beyond certain amount becomes ridiculous already say when compared to other premium FL services.

Say now, you are damn rich and go to a house to request for a special fetish session and told the ladies you are willing to give up to $10K tips depending on their performance. And this fetish is for them to be tied up with red ropes while hanging from the ceiling while you whip them constantly with screaming and thereafter they must let you do AJ or raw.

WL are not stupid. Doing a simple Risk Assessment, they can easily determine the following risks - serious physical injuries from fall from broken rope or hanging from too long, medical costs or psychological trauma from the torture giving them constant nightmares.

Moreover, those who took Work-At-Height course would know that one cannot hang from a body harness for more than 10 mins mainly due to this injury called Suspension Trauma, Loss of Consciousness and physical injuries due to blood circulation issues.

These injuries can easily result in medical costs and loss of earnings of more than $10k. Not forgetting getting PTSD due to the traumatic humiliating experience.

Of course for LL's ordeal with the Indo customer, it could a totally different kind of fetish but I believe the risks and humiliating experience is definitely damn terok for all other WLs to avoid, LOL. (Perhaps expert bros can shed some light on WTH might happen behind the closed doors)

So definitely not worth it unless the WL is really desperate for cash and willing to take the risks, LOL.
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi

Last edited by Topper; Today at 01:17 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1