The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
littleskinny has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
but u also never write anything negative about the girl in this post ar... beware of what? she look like ghost? or she look too good that she wanna suck all my money away?
Photos totally different from actual person who is a milf in her 40s.
Only the boobs is big , think got D cup and natural.

Sensual was done in a rush and very commercial feel.
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 11
scoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
MR for Vera

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/vera-massage/

My back and neck hurts, so i was looking for someone with real massage skills, and anything extra is just... extra. Was also curious about juagen since i nvr try before, so narrowed down to vera.
Didn't regret at all. Got strength n found my pain spots. Will ask if too hard/pain, but i just carry on la. no point go light then less effective.
Juagen is not pain for me, just felt abit weird with the squishing. later on during extra can feel the blood flow.
Looks wise very similar to pic
During massage/juagen is fully clothed, when proceed to extra will show top for roam. idk if can zhut, nvr try.

Will definitely rtm in future if need massage/juagen. 120 well spent. Hj wise my thinking is no point, i got my own hands, would prefer to go for bbbj/cim services.

Separate question for bros
if lets say you have a regular, and afterwards this girl lower price for some reason on ad, would u pay what you paid so far or go with lowered rates

Hi Bro;
Does she show top when doing extra?? can roam?? Thank you for the info
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 4
beyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Hi Bro;
Yes. She strip the top show her tits and able to roam the top only. The max i when is to go in the panty to roam her butt. Try my luck going south but she move away. Will try to ask to zhup on my next visit.
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
MR for Vera

Separate question for bros
if lets say you have a regular, and afterwards this girl lower price for some reason on ad, would u pay what you paid so far or go with lowered rates
If you feel rich and think she worth it. Then continue to pay the original amount. If not, just pay what is stated in the ad. No need to be ps to do so. It is not wrong to do so. It can be your lunch money.
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Yes. She strip the top show her tits and able to roam the top only. The max i when is to go in the panty to roam her butt. Try my luck going south but she move away. Will try to ask to zhup on my next visit.
When she was under the other Jurgen group at Macpherson, you can zhut zhut. Now under sg lonely, she become stricter !! But handsome guy can try..
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
If you have to ask a WL to zhut, that's a gone case.
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -75 / Power: 0
nomx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Spent my weekend with this new lady, she is a very nice and caring girl, probably around late 20s by her looks. She has the looks that really grows on me, coupled with her friendly attitude willing to please me beginning from the moment I entered her door. Decided to take on the full service before I even had the chance to think about it. Little brother too hungry at that point in time when I was asked to turn around, wow what a figure. No complain, she gave good massage before and after the deed! Highly recommended. Also, she mentioned that she used to work on those High End KTV here when we were talking. Please take good care of her and she will return you with the same attitude.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/xiao-wen-massage/
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried ha ni recently, massage non existence, press a little then straight to sensual. I don't really enjoy her sensual, too much slurping of lubricant or saliva. Nice features but she's not syt, maybe late 20s to early 30s. She's tall, but height don't matter to me. She seems to hunch a little. Not clean shaven. Took HJ as not turn on by her looks, she use some saliva to spit on that thang in addition to lubricant, not something I have fetish for.
Unlikely to rtm for me.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/ha-ni-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; Today at 04:40 PM.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSalaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSalaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Hi Bro;
I feel that she is the type you need to do more, e.g. bring her out for supper or go late night grocery shopping with her, or at least be her regular, before you can explore more with her. She just posted on her wechat a screen shot of her response to some bro asking her whether can kiss or dfk before booking her.
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

beyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
If you have to ask a WL to zhut, that's a gone case.
As in how she position herself very tired to zhut for long.
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
I feel that she is the type you need to do more, e.g. bring her out for supper or go late night grocery shopping with her, or at least be her regular, before you can explore more with her. She just posted on her wechat a screen shot of her response to some bro asking her whether can kiss or dfk before booking her.
I think so too sia. She keep hint hint if u know what i mean.
Old Today, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
When she was under the other Jurgen group at Macpherson, you can zhut zhut. Now under sg lonely, she become stricter !! But handsome guy can try..
Good to know. Shall try next time.
Old Today, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
Vaalus63 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVaalus63 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody remember back in the day Big F cup Lisa who operating out of CTown? Any idea what happened to her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1