The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 1
Putlittlein is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPutlittlein is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

If i am filthy rich, then i will make her out of the business and just to spend the time with me la
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
But I heard of ML getting offers to be Xiao San or GF for like 10k a month. No need to work just went the BF comes to China, to spend time with him go holiday etc. and of course service him at night.

And not only 1 offer, multiple offers from different Bros. Interesting to hear such things and the offers made.
Well.... good on those rich bros. As for me, I cannot afford such exotic meimei and their exorbitant lifestyles and upkeep. I'll pass
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
But I heard of ML getting offers to be Xiao San or GF for like 10k a month. No need to work just went the BF comes to China, to spend time with him go holiday etc. and of course service him at night.

And not only 1 offer, multiple offers from different Bros. Interesting to hear such things and the offers made.
Just take all these stories with a huge pinch of salt. Unless that ML is an ang pai, if not hard for them to beat the 10 k sgd. they will definitely take up the offer willingly if there is any. Most of the time, the offer came from those old uncles who default on payment and made a lot of empty promises. Only meant to cheat those new MLs for free bonks in anticipation of the payout. Of course they get none at the end.

Last edited by Wee0502; Yesterday at 06:35 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Just take all these stories with a huge pinch of salt. Unless that ML is an ang pai, if not hard for them to beat the 10 k sgd. they will definitely take up the offer willingly if there is any. Most of the time, the offer came from those old uncle who default on payment and made a lot of empty promises. Only meant to cheat those new MLs for free bonks in anticipation of the payout. Of course they get none at the end.
10k for same hole a month
You can get 10 or more different top great hole
In a month.
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
10k for same hole a month
You can get 10 or more different top great hole
In a month.
once my rich friend bao-ed a HFJ PRC.
the water gushing hole made him crazy
Old Today, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Most of the time, the offer came from those old uncles who default on payment and made a lot of empty promises. Only meant to cheat those new MLs for free bonks in anticipation of the payout.
Many old and young chiongster used this trick.
Some got it, some failed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1