The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 6
semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
This is why I am in favour of shops that offer 45 minutes for $150, comfy for my budget
another 150 supporter falling in. that is really sweet spot.
sadly can see from the list pink font, this price is an endangered species

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
In fact if the house offers $100 for 30 min why not test ride first.
Calculated from compile list 40% are now purely 200 houses.
On bright side more than half still have 100 or 150 test driving

Quote:
But I still feel Geylang without all the flashy LED lights, really look very different.
Went walk walk around the playground past 2 day
'69' already converted to white, main signboard not lighted up anymore.
'41' & '45' still spinning colourful lights, probably for the last few times.
L14 mood also gonna be much darker, that area is already so dim to begin with.

Quote:
So far, I am enjoying my sessions in Geylang, kudos to our singapore for making such a place possible.
It will soon be my 2 year anniversary in GL. Of course hear golden days story from seniors sure envy & wonder what it like.
Last time even have overnight. That would be such a interesting session. Not sure if will ever get to experience it.

Still will say it has been acceptable for me thus far. Will continue on this journey.

On another hand, things can get worse too. This time round flashy light no more liao. Who knows what will go next.
Whatever it is, all we can do is to make the best out of what we have
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 6
semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!semj is one of the Best!

Quote:
How does it work with other bro. Is GL a consistent part of your life? Are you always motivated to go there? Do you sometimes feel like giving it up? Just asking.
Sometimes taking a break can spice things up. I planned to be consistent the past 2 years but health have not been consistent to me. So forced to take quite long months of break this year & last year. First few sessions after the long break felt really good. Is like you whole day never eat, even downstair lousy coffeeshop also can taste good.

Due to long break $aved up quite abit, chiong extra to 报仇. Then realize actually don't really feel good also if overdo it. Must find the right pacing & sweet spot.
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2743 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

If you really feel that you are tired of cheonging then i suggest you take a break from it bro

What's the point of spending good hard earned money if you are not getting sexual pleasure and enjoyment?

Since you are currently bored of cheonging and treat it like a habit, why not not go find some other hobby that might interest and entertain you instead. Guess part of the fun is in the search.

Then after awhile once you have recharged your batteries and get the real urge and thirst to cheong again, go ahead and return to cheonging

Quote:
I was having a very good run for the last one year ending Aug 24. Got superb DFK, BBBJ and fuck job from many gals in L18H20. Had some interesting viet adventures - DFK and BBBJ. Had 2x Tarma. Tried some new to me houses oso. But now seem tired of cheonging, though I still go sort of out of habit and boredom.

How does it work with other bro. Is GL a consistent part of your life? Are you always motivated to go there? Do you sometimes feel like giving it up? Just asking.

I think I can never give up working as I need Ishak to feed this habit.
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2743 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent advice bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
Sometimes taking a break can spice things up. I planned to be consistent the past 2 years but health have not been consistent to me. So forced to take quite long months of break this year & last year. First few sessions after the long break felt really good. Is like you whole day never eat, even downstair lousy coffeeshop also can taste good.

Due to long break $aved up quite abit, chiong extra to 报仇. Then realize actually don't really feel good also if overdo it. Must find the right pacing & sweet spot.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3918 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was having a very good run for the last one year ending Aug 24. Got superb DFK, BBBJ and fuck job from many gals in L18H20. Had some interesting viet adventures - DFK and BBBJ. Had 2x Tarma. Tried some new to me houses oso. But now seem tired of cheonging, though I still go sort of out of habit and boredom.

I think I can never give up working as I need Ishak to feed this habit.
Feel like giving up is mainly when Ishak is tighter for the period due to other unforeseen expenses.

If Ishak is enough, you can always get premium FL service which will definitely blow your mind to shreds, LOL.

You will then feel then cheonging should be a daily affair if possible.

Everything will come to pass and become meaningless anyways.

But life is short. Hence must always fark and cheong maximum to savour all kinds of beauties, just like food delicacies. The new thrill after thrill must be savored and cherished at all costs.

For nothing beats the thrill of finding newer and better WL and FLs in the pursuit of passion and ecstasy.

Even the bible says so....LOL:

"
8 However many years anyone may live,
let them enjoy them all.
But let them remember the days of darkness,
for there will be many.
Everything to come is meaningless.

9 You who are young, be happy while you are young,
and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.
Follow the ways of your heart
and whatever your eyes see
,..."
Ecclesiastes (NIV) 11: 8-9
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1