The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 12
jbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to behold
Let’s go Thai Disco!

The Thai disco scene is slowly losing its lustre in our local market as more bros are more inclined towards girls from other SEA regions. Many places that originally started as TD have now become more like international joints or predominantly VN joints.

TD will always hold a special place in my heart as this is where I truly explored the night scene as a naive NSF many years ago and Thai girls have always treated me well and with sincerity (albeit there is still the influence of flowers).

I am of the idea that TD will slowly be replaced locally by VN discos, and the nearest place to find TD concepts will be in JB instead (the clubs there are insanely packed).

As such, I wanted to start this thread to see if there are like-minded bros who might want to witness together what I call the “finale of TD” in our sunny island and chiong together at these places until they no longer exist.

PM me your telegram nick if you would like to form groups to go to these remaining TDs together!
Old 02-10-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nicolas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Let’s go Thai Disco!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjumbo View Post
The Thai disco scene is slowly losing its lustre in our local market as more bros are more inclined towards girls from other SEA regions.
Don't go thai disco or hfjs, but at the end of the day, where guys prefer is where the value are.
Quality and cost determines the popularity.
My friends last time go ktv all want viets, can play, cheaper to bed, cannot communicate much they don't care.

I mostly the only one that is into prcs.
Old Today, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjumbo View Post
The Thai disco scene is slowly losing its lustre in our local market as more bros are more inclined towards girls from other SEA regions. Many places that originally started as TD have now become more like international joints or predominantly VN joints.

TD will always hold a special place in my heart as this is where I truly explored the night scene as a naive NSF many years ago and Thai girls have always treated me well and with sincerity (albeit there is still the influence of flowers).

I am of the idea that TD will slowly be replaced locally by VN discos, and the nearest place to find TD concepts will be in JB instead (the clubs there are insanely packed).

As such, I wanted to start this thread to see if there are like-minded bros who might want to witness together what I call the “finale of TD” in our sunny island and chiong together at these places until they no longer exist.

PM me your telegram nick if you would like to form groups to go to these remaining TDs together!
funny that you worded your post like thailand doesnt even exist anymore. literally 1 flight to bangkok or pattaya and you will physically drown in thai girls pussy sauce.
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
funny that you worded your post like thailand doesnt even exist anymore. literally 1 flight to bangkok or pattaya and you will physically drown in thai girls' pussy sauce.
"physically drown in thai girls' pussy sauce"
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bbrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vietnam girls my favMy favourite hangout
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

overseas scene still much better:
1) although i have heard plenty of news that zhuhai is slowly becoming the next DG, i believe DG style will never come back, especially since xjp is still very much concern about returning to some sort of feudalism era and self crowning himself as a modern day emperor (he already more or less achieve the latter, as he has changed the constitution to make himself permanent), the point is as long as xjp is around, the next DG will never happen........ saying that i went to CQ last year november and it was a real blast, over there, the Thai Disco is called 清吧, we went to one and it was really similar but there is not standing on stage waiting for flowers, rather the girls will move around tables drinking with you and get tips from there. The normal pub scene is vibrant in CQ as well, we went to the most popular one, called Super Monkey (超级猴子), and had a great time there. Maybe because we are sinkies, so after a while the girls beside our table got curious, cos we're talking in a mix of chinese and english like typical sinkies, they actually ask to combine table and interacted with us. On our last two nights we went larp sup ktv, over there is called 商k (commercial ktv), and wow some of my best ktv outings ever, the girls were damn hot and wild, played alot of games and they even put on a strip show for us at the end of the night. So thats the china scene for now

2) bkk last i heard was its back to pre-covid levels, the girls are back, the bars closing time back to 4am, and soi cowboy as vibrant as ever. you can go tik tok, got one fella called xiaobao, and another fella, forget his name, both offering services, as low as 12k thai baht per pax, they can arrange a house party at the villa you're staying at, so you can save on bar fines, just lounge in your villa and go out to eat (also arrange by the okt) and night time he will bring the girls over according to your budget, the recommendation is 20k thai baht for a 3d2n trip, including food and transport. probably on the last day you might want to visit one of those outlets to buy some off season branded goods for your OC lol.

3) also went to pekan baru (indo) previously for some work, and visited one of their "TD", i would say extremely boring (friday night and bar was empty) and the music was wayyyyyyy too loud, we had ringing ears for the next two days, the girls quality was low and their short time after bar closing was exhorbitant cost.

anyone with other countries feel free to post, i would love to find out the taiwan night scene.
Old Today, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 17
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
funny that you worded your post like thailand doesnt even exist anymore. literally 1 flight to bangkok or pattaya and you will physically drown in thai girls pussy sauce.
I can see @WinterMelonTree is a man of culture, spitting words of art. Gifting you points for lit on clit.
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Darrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Between the thais and viets, are the viets more submissive to the guys in general.
Actually not much interactions with thais except straightforward paid sex, while had some viets from ktvs.
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 13
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Almost 10 years back cheong golden mile and those thai disco. Memories haha. But was hooked onto Korean girls instead 😂
Old Today, 06:00 PM
Samster

jbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha to me the country is different from the scene.
Born from the scene so I have feelings of sentiments towards it hahaha.
Old Today, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbrow View Post
Vietnam girls my favMy favourite hangout
Yes! VN girls are in trend now!
All the joints I used to visit are now VN-oriented already.

What could be the reason for their current attractiveness, or maybe what made Thai girls less attractive locally?
Old Today, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboy95 View Post
Almost 10 years back cheong golden mile and those thai disco. Memories haha. But was hooked onto Korean girls instead 😂
Haha I started in that era. Haven't grown up yet hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1