View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ask a retired SB/FL anything 😛

1)
To give some context

I really did it Super ad hoc and part time, for the first year I did it could be even just once a week or.. don't do sometimes. I was never really taken care by the guys I met through FL because the money is really not a lot.

I can't speak for those who did it full time or aggressively did it. I was curious and tried it, and it ended up fun cos it wasn't a job

I consider myself down to earth but I do want a comfortable Lifestyle if I can.

Like other girls I'd enjoy cafe dates, hotel staycations, nice travels and honestly these aren't the most expensive things in life but money make them possible.

No one would tell you they don't like money. More is always welcome

2) I'd like to think when you find a partner, you're committing yourself to something for life.

I think the question is phrased weirdly because - our value of money would differ too much. I wouldn't mind my husband or partner earning less as Long as he is ambitious and hardworking. However the GAP shouldn't be too big as very often it would mean that our concept and values are vastly different.

Example, when my bonus comes and should I wish to spend it on a bag. Would he agree with me? Or would he nag me?

^ lame example cos I haven't bought myself a branded bag above 2k but just saying alright. There's gonna be a lot of differences, and would my partner be confident or would he feel affected that he earn less than me?

Wouldn't work out sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Questions for TS
Judging from the way you tell your stories. From age 20 onwards. It seems like your life have been taken care of by the guys you met.
1.) Do you consider yourself as materialistic?
2.) Since you are used to be treated well. If one day, a true man you love or a true man love you. But he is a poor, earning less than you. Will you give him a chance and work out a future with him? Knowing that life is gonna get much more difficult.