View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JavPortal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

WECHATID Sexhouse696969 - Jane

Commando Alert!
Look - my type slutty CFM looks. looks much younger and youthful in real life. Studio shots just don't suit some people, especially she told me it was done with 2000 bahts
Boobs - Nicely done soft enhanced C, small aerolas that are brownish and sensitive to little tongue flicking
Body - Slim and huggable size
Shower - great attention to detail, spent about 5 mins fiddling my cockhead with a soap rub, sensational and fun experience
French - good deep passionate tongue fighting, commando style
BBBJ - Very good suction using deepthroating techniques to exercise a vice-like grip that hardens my shaft and keeps the blood in it
FJ- Pussy was overflowing with love juice. she guides my hand to her love canal as a sign to show she is horny and crazy. Sex was amazing, highly trained in the art of pleasure she gives warm in her touch, yet she shows she is hungry about sex. Moans were like Dolby surround sound system to those around her.

Overall - 8.5/10

One extra compliment was that she was extremely considerate, kept asking about how I feel and do I like it at various points in time. Nice chatty lady able to switch and converse in Eng/Thai.

More for service-oriented pals

RTF - Considering when should be my next visit.