View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 9
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RTF FR for Soda from TeeRukLover

Click Here to My FR for Soda Previously

- Greet me wearing a black lacy night gown on her petite and curvy body which looks quite arousing.

- The cheerful and fun girl character she still maintain it. Seem like more things to talk and share on this RTF visit.

- GFE still as good as per previous session. After bath we cuddle in bed first, she say she want to hug first because she want to feel warm and we cuddle in the blanket for some duration.

- Still had a great time having passionate kissing and frenching with her throughout the session.

- When I finish my shot in CIM and she tease me by kissing me and ask how it taste. Ting Tong Girl

- A relaxing and girlfriend feeling session with her on this RTF visit.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary