View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolkein View Post
Went to Thermae the first time on Sat around 10pm and what an experience. The guide here is accurate - went down the stairs, through the doors and immediately there’s someone who’ll usher you straight to buy a drink from the bar on the left. After that you’re left to wonder in the packed room, which I think easily had >100 girls.

The prettiest girl I saw was unfortunately standing closest to the door. Since it was my first time, I wanted to go a couple of rounds to make sure that I saw everyone first - they are rows of girls on your left and right, so quite a lot to take in. By the time I was ready, that girl was already gone!
To me, I think the prettiest ones are along the back wall, nearest to the rear exit..saw many guys approach the prettiest ones there but turn away later, think is over priced or st only.. got syt, got ol etc..good to go round a few times to check out the stock n grab Ur tgt immediately, or else gone. Rem to negotiate terms n conditions first! Chok Dee n sanuk mak!