View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaprime72 View Post
Saw her yesterday. Top notch service and wonderful in person.

Just to add to all my Indian bros and I am Indian as Indian you can be mind you. You know why u see ads where there is a line that say No Indians? Becos some of our brothers are really screwing it up for everyone. Erica recounted a story about an Indian gentleman who she serviced the day before. Fellow cum fast and told her he cant pay her the full amount and only paid half of the agreed amount. She did not see a point in arguing.

Come on la. Whose problem is it if you come too fast?? I am not speaking out for the working ladies here. But it is really pissing me off that some do not service Indian bros cos we are just freaking assholes.
I agree with you bro.

I am no Indian but I had a TS contact who recounted her bad experiences, such as hit and run without paying.
Or even saying they are different race altogether.

Bad eggs affect badly