Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
neonpunk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Decided to go with lady # 103.
Name: Lei Lei

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
Boobs: 8/10 , enhanced C cup on her petite frame but a bit hard to squeeze
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
BBBJ: didn’t try, else I’ll CIM.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
After complete, legs like jello. Go bath together and get dressed.
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

RTM: Yes
Damage : RM198
Hi bro, can share location of this place?