Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Qian Duo Duo 钱多多 1658a

Noticed a few positive FRs from genuine punters on this lass. Decided to try her out. Was not disappointed.

Looks 6.5/10: Plain jain looks. Young 20ish. But looks is not where the fun is at

Body 7/10: Estimate natural B boobs with eraser nipples that is slightly detached. Must have been radio-tuned alot. Hairy pussy.

Frenching 10/10: Fierce, wild and wet. Willing to exchange copious amount of saliva. Don't mind either your tongue in her mouth or hers in yours. Great frencher. Got it from 1st visit.

BBBJ 9/10: Great, wet and slurpy. Plenty of saliva and head rotations. Willing to suck for a really long time. Will position her pussy towards your head. If she notice you want to paint, she will plant her pussy on your face. Had a incredible time 69ing her

Catbath 9/10: Very wet catbath. Lick your neck, ears and uper torso thoroughly.

FJ 9/10: Any position you want, she oblige. Good rider what rides a long time too. Almost came and had to stop her :P Pussy is really warm and slippery.

Overall 10/10: Great attitude, great service with average looks. She is experienced in this trade. Been here only for 1month. I will rate her as 1 of the top service girl I had tried in recent months. Got all these on my 1st visit, will post another FR to see how her services changes after I become a regular. Hardworking, friendly girl, deserve my support and tips Will rtf.