View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting poorer service during RTF

so far i only RTF 3 girls in GL...

V garden original no.2:
1st - good experience
2nd - so - so, she was tired
3rd - was better than 2nd
4th - ok she was kind piss that she saw me come out with another girl a couple of weeks before, she wasn't on the sofa but I didn't bother asking. just wanted to try someone new. the 4th session with the best so far... think she realised i could go with someone else, but still pick her, so she really very loving.
5th - average, she was ord mood. but enjoyable.

666 - kiki:
1st - chatty, awesome. worth the wait
2nd - gfe up, teasing up, i ask for AR.
3rd till... erm..... 8th? - pretty much standard, she is very good at maximizing the time. shower, french, bbbj, ar, sex... just nice 20mins. pretty much constant. always has a smile on her face when she sees me.

JM14 - no.19
1st - awesome. really put in the effort.
2nd - average, i got her after someone had her for 2 sessions.
3rd - awesome. i when early, so she did have much business.
tried to find her again... but she was booked for 2 hours (5 sessions), after that she left.

for me, overall when i RTF... usually standard drop a bit. but usually more or less consistent after the 3rd or 4th session. sometimes i no luck if my girl not working, or busy.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.