Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Myself have tried the new batch of WLs 2, 4, 12, 19 and 8.
I feel they are overrated and nowhere near the standard of those WLs recently ORDed.

I had not seen 8 actually but because the OKT keep promoting her as having the biggest boobs in whole of GL..... I waited for her session to end and tried her last night. I was sitting outside having chitchat with another indian guy when OKT called me. OMG.... I wanted to cancel when I saw 8.... she was a baby elephant and wearing a white dress that had opening down the front to the waist level..... and can see her boobs sagging down to her navel button. Face is pockmarked with thick makeup and oredi past 40s. Regretted paying up in advance without viewing the stock.... so bite the bullet and proceed to room.

To be fair to her..... she tried her best to provide service and accomodating to your requests..... ask you what you want.... she can do AR, BF, BBBJ, B2B, Massage, Daty, FJ & AJ.
But I oredi buay gam her looks & body size so no mood in the room.... just ask her to do BBBJ until CIM.
I saw 8, she was sitting in the tank and her boobs look HUGE