View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Wow, can't believe it been a good decade since Haonan and Haru Haru those places. And yes CityAngel was quite solid too in the 2012-2013/14 years...

Still remember in the first few years of the 2010s, PRC FL were rampant all over HDB, apartment blocks, condo, once even went Pearl Bank Apartments - those days was like exploring the whole island + the girls. That was followed by shophouse trend in the 2015-2016/17 era where many shophouse in Chinatown or Outram / Tanjong Pagar area were full on biz. Nowadays like a dead town.
Wow bro we went to the same places. Pearl apartment was fun. Still remember this lady who operated alone at a shoes box apartment. Got one time we making love and then some contractor came knocking on the door. Lol. my cock went limp damn scared.

Another time was with a fl in a hdb flat was bonking her when her phone rang some delivery guy was asking her about her delivery and I purposely fuck her harder. Am sure he could hear that