View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Bro, u r the man.

Do you feel this approach work better with the more mature ladies than SYT?

IMHO, the slightly more mature ladies (~25) can better enjoy this process than SYT, not to mention may communicate better. Had a good experience similar w yours but was with a Viet whom can speak a bit of mandarin at Thames(?).

Is generally overnight rates between 4-5k? Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I still think it's worth it esp for married men because it's like vacay over there esp in BKK.

Visit an AGG, pay bar thb700, pay the lady thb4000-5000 for long time, go for dinner, sip my favourite single malt on some rooftop bar before retiring to the bathtub in the hotel with a bottle of bubbly some strawberries and cream. Fuck her brains out a couple of times before going to bed.

Next morning wake up to and fuck her again with some morning wood, have breakfast, go for a nice dip with her in the pool. After that, one last steamy fuck in the shower before going out for lunch, say goodbye to her at 4pm, go back rest up, rinse and repeat at 8pm again.

There's something about thai babes that's different from pinay/PRC/viets.

I would love to try out the same template in Pattaya/Phuket. Or maybe take a girl from bkk on a 2 day trips to Hua Hin or somewhere out of town. Got a few in my phone book who are suitable travel mates but my only concern is that I'd get bored of them after 1 night and i can't kick them out until we get back to BKK.