View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Kalibata is jammed all the time because it has so many small and cheap apartments in that area. Kalibata has a lot of available young girls. The apartment complex there is famous in Jakarta for girls renting apartments to provide sex services. There will be maybe 5 girls in a small apartment and they advertise on tinder, twitter, wechat and other social media. They normally ask for 500k for an hour. You have to go to their apartment in Kalibata to have sex with them.

The reason Kemang is so busy is there are many restaurants in Kemang and many night clubs in Kemang such as 999 and Nu China. There are lots of sexy young girls in those night clubs. The problem is that those are night clubs with normal girls, they will be willing to go home with you if they like you, but are not girls you can simply offer money directly for sex. The one place in Kemang with working girls is Eastern Promise. You can meet girls there on Friday and Saturday nights, but they are not normally the highest quality. Kemang is close to Grand Wijaya center which has a lot of spas including D'Heaven.
Hi bro,
Great info..keep it up.

My humble two cents.