View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 14
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

quite surprised of this FR actually.
bro you sure??
ok 80% look like who? there are alot local artists?
and the catch is when young? so you mean Blanca is old?

high chance RTF when she wont be here long but want to try others????
when you give such high points? cant be what bro! stick to her till die!

fake news kena banned you know right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-san View Post
blanca by sammy babes

only manage to get 2nd blood thanks to sammy's introduction. proceed to location as planned and when entered the room was surprise to see a very sweet looking girl wearing the pink flower see thru piece in the photo. her looks i can say is damn solid. so far one of the better looking girls that i've got from local F/L. not a time rusher and 80% look like a local artist when she's young. overall a very very good deal. thanks sammy! guys treat her well and dont miss her cause she told me she's not staying for long.

looks 9.5/10 ( totally my cup )
boobs 9.5/10 ( E cup natural ) ( tried boob job she's not experience but she tried )
bbbj 7/10 ( nice and slow but abit lacking somewhere dunno why )
FJ 9/10 ( very accomdating and very very wet )
GFE 9/10 ( suggested to help me massage but i was in abit of a hurry + i'm late)
RTF : high chance but need restore vit M and might wanna try others 1st